Between the Battles & the Art ... > The Count's Tavern

Special Offers and Deals

<< < (3/31) > >>

Midaski:
Huh. I posted up above and then went away for the weekend. Came back and emailed Black Tree asking when my minis might be coming as it says 2-5 days shipping, and it's now 14 days since I ordered.

They have an address in the UK in Cornwall, and give the impression minis are spun in this country - however an email response did say something about some of the guys living in the USA these days?

I picked up an old model of theirs at Salute which had an address on the blister card in Hucknall, Nottingham - I queried this with them via email, and that was the old 'Harlequin Miniatures' set up - I assume they took it over.

I ordered stuff I had seen in Padre's armies.

DariusZero:
Has anyone bought this miniature (- dragon lord)  yet? I wonder how big he really is?

http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Elves/Lords-and-Heroes/Product/Elven-Lord-on-Battle-Dragon.html

The price is tempting thou...

steveb:
I have ordered from BTD before and had no problems wht so ever.  I was ordereing from the U.S. office, I believe it is in Texas, my service was good delivery was prompt, order accuracy was dead on. I would order from them again without hesitation.  steveb

Delthos:
Darius, it says it is on a 50mm base, so it's actually kind of small. It looks like it is probably about 120mm from nose to the tip of its tale. It definitely doesn't have the big sale like wings of the modern GW dragons.

I do like it though. Don't know if I'll be picking it up anytime soon.

Midaski:
I'm still having troublle with Black Tree - no minis, and they have taken my payment back on the 5th of May.
Sent them a nice email back on the 18th asking for news, and no reply.

So sent them another via the contact us on their website last night - I was polite, but pointed out some of the general comments here, and how they did not seem to be following their own terms and conditions.

I wait to see.

Pity really as having seen Padre's models I was probably going to order some more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version