home

Author Topic: Attention all Warmhammer players with a video camera  (Read 765 times)

warpunk

Attention all Warmhammer players with a video camera
« on: December 28, 2010, 03:17:14 AM »
 :closed-eyes:Attention all Warmhammer players with a video camera: I'm stopping by as a sort of recruitment effort, to get players together for a community site that has just been put together by myself and a few others. The site is super-simple, in videoblog format, and the function is to let players get together and upload video replays of their own matches. Any registered member can upload replays/reports and write their own articles.
warhamburger.com
dumb name, I know. But we're passionate about war-gaming and want to extend players' actual gameplay beyond basements and backyards, to open it all to discourse and review. There is a lot of unshared talent in war-gaming. So, drop by warhamburger and maybe author an article for us, we currently have NO content, just the template for publication :-) You can register anytime, but we'd love to get some replays and reports uploaded to get things rolling.
Anyhow, that's all I have to say, hope to see you there and look forward to seeing what you contribute. Cheers and happy gaming!
-Warpunk, head site admin @ Warhamburger.com
 :icon_mrgreen: