home

Author Topic: The Burning of the Bishopric, a campaign in the Border princes  (Read 11821 times)

Offline Derek Contyre

• Members
  • Duke of Nueremburg
Re: The Burning of the Bishopric, a campaign in the Border princes
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 12:59:16 AM »
Supply points update!
Clan Craventail: 2
Prince of Chrace: 2
Hordes of Nefertiti: 2
Da Barbed Toof tribe: 4
Lord of Silence: 4
Somjek Kingdom: 10
Bandit King: 5

Now remember, supply points can be used to reinforce armies at a town they control or at their starting locations.
Each Supply point is worth 100pts, so spend wisely!
A man who builds his army around his fluff . . . respect . . .  :::cheers:::

Offline Mogsam

• Members
  • Resident Jewish Panda
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 01:03:47 AM »
Hey you're running an entire campaign off stuff we wrote two years ago!

That's quite cool! Especially since most of those towns only got a very short amount of info if any!

Have a badger stamp of approval.
Curse you and your ability to stay within the lines.

Offline WallyTWest

• Members
  • 'Lux Mundi'
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 11:28:27 PM »
Mogs, the T&G Campaign setting was outstanding.... It has been responsible for a renaissance of my own personal gaming. You should be proud of the scope and the imaginations you have enriched with that campaign. Kudos and all the power to you.

Derek, Great job.

I often wondered what happened next. I will take your word as gold.
It’s all about Renaissance Punk.

Offline Derek Contyre

• Members
  • Duke of Nueremburg
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 11:53:10 PM »
Mogs, the T&G Campaign setting was outstanding.... It has been responsible for a renaissance of my own personal gaming. You should be proud of the scope and the imaginations you have enriched with that campaign. Kudos and all the power to you.

Derek, Great job.

I often wondered what happened next. I will take your word as gold.

Hey Thanks WTW.

I found so much inspiration from that campaign, even though we lost. Especially as I had made that character as a throw away and really came to care about her by the end, what she wanted to do and why.
It also started a large amount of personal interest in my Empire Army again :) After Treachery and writing up so much background, I then began painting my army.... Which has taken a long time as I keep adding Perry Miniatures to it. But it has really come along so much in the last year.
And it is just a great feeling looking at the table and seeing my army painted :)

Offline Derek Contyre

• Members
  • Duke of Nueremburg
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 01:52:47 PM »
The Battle of Silence.

Massive cumulonimbus clouds drifted overhead, bathing the town of Silence in shadows periodically.
Around the town, fields and farmhouses stretched in every direction, on both sides of Skull River and towards the mountains.

High in the sky, supported by buffeting winds around his body, Ezarius, the Lord of Silence floated and surveyed his realm.
Far away in the distance, clouds of dust could be seen on the horizon. The Sorcerer trained his acute vision onto the columns of dust and made out individual figures walking in formations. And standing beside them, towered monsters out of darkest history. Massive bone constructs from far Khemri, a huge metal covered winged beast that towered over the skeleton legions it led, warsphinxs trailed behind them, leaving craters in their wake...

The battle of Silence had begun.