home

Author Topic: My lists they need revision  (Read 640 times)

CountRommel

My lists they need revision
« on: May 01, 2005, 07:07:43 PM »
List #1 this list uses my Elector Count Currently to do this list i need to spend on some things mainly a unit of horse archers, the kossars their command, the boyar, and the 18x pikemen.  But tell me what you think.

Characters

Elector Count: Full plate, Sheild, Barded Warhorse, Sword of Power 145pts

Kislev Boyar: Sword of Might, Enchanted Sheild, Heavy Armour, LongBow or was it handgun but anyway                                                      136pts

Battle Wizard: Level 2, 2x Dispel Scrolls                                        145pts

Battle Wizard: Level 2                                                                    95pts

Core

Knightly Orders: 8x, Inner Circle, Warbanner                                 273pts

Swordsmen: 19x, Full Command                                                   158pts
Detachment: Handgunners: 5x                                                       40pts
Detachment: Handgunners: 5x                                                       40pts

Ungol Horse Archers: 5x                                                                85pts

Ungol Horse Archers: 5x                                                                85pts

Kossars: 15x, Full Command                                                        160pts

Special

Pistoliers: 5x                                                                                 95pts

Pistoliers: 5x                                                                                 95pts

Great Cannon                                                                             100pts

Rare

Hellblaster Volley Gun                                                                  125pts

Pikemen: 18x, Standard, Musician                                             208pts

The total of my list comes to 1998 points.  The Count goes with the knights.  The Boyar is going in the Kossar unit and the mages wander about keeping close to like size units and throw about either lord of life or lore of heavens usually my heavens wizard is the one with the scrolls.  If i face the evils of the Lothern Sea Guard list i will put the mages in infantry units to start the game so they don't get shot.