home

Author Topic: Bad Dream  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Bad Dream
« on: December 28, 2018, 12:43:47 PM »
Sooo….Last night my dream started off by being invited to Canada to display the Steve B collection. After I was shown to the area to display the collection by some very nice Canadians, I stated I need to go to the bathroom; these nice Canadians said it was outside.  When I (by the way the bathroom was a small shack and it was cold and snowy, go figure) anyways, when I got back into the event center everyone was GONE!! The collection was gone!! They took my CAR, and somehow my wallet was stolen!!!  … I felt so betrayed, cold, and I heard wolves…  :unsure:   
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Re: Bad Dream
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 01:32:24 PM »
Bastard Canadians! Kill em all!
Um ....... almost all of them .....👆😸
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Dihenydd

• Members
  • Back on Hiatus
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 02:58:43 PM »
Who's the rat who told him the plan?  Jersey the hoser and let's get out of here
Sometimes the "Old Ones" just need to leave.....

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 03:17:57 PM »
Bastard Canadians! Kill em all!
Um ....... almost all of them .....👆😸

I think that is the first time in history someone has stated that? lol  :biggriin:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 04:02:25 PM »
*puts on his best old timey Austrian accent*

It sounds to me like you have a deep seeded fear of loosing everything you hold dear.  The collection represents you relationship with Steve B and in essence with those you hold dear, the car is your ability to move around without being shackled to one place and is a representation of your freedom, and the wallet is your material wealth and well being.  You are afraid someone will take these from you and you will be left alone, lost, and defenseless, in this case the wolves, in a foreign place. This cold and lonely feeling is something you truly fear and it has manifested itself in your self conscious and into you dreams. It may be best to try and feel more confident in your self and know that you are never truly alone or lost and no situation is hopeless

Now what kind of relationship did you have with your parents, mmh?
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 04:20:29 PM »

Forget about his parents! What kind of relationship does he have with Canadians!? We're wonderful! (Except the wolf part. That sounds pretty normal. Hmm. Also the outside bathroom part. That's also pretty normal...)

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2018, 05:59:36 PM »

It sounds to me like you have a deep seeded fear of loosing everything you hold dear.  The collection represents you relationship with Steve B and in essence with those you hold dear, the car is your ability to move around without being shackled to one place and is a representation of your freedom, and the wallet is your material wealth and well being.  You are afraid someone will take these from you and you will be left alone, lost, and defenseless, in this case the wolves, in a foreign place. This cold and lonely feeling is something you truly fear and it has manifested itself in your self conscious and into you dreams. It may be best to try and feel more confident in your self and know that you are never truly alone or lost and no situation is hopeless

WHOA  :unsure:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2018, 11:29:42 PM »

:eusa_clap:
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
  • intres cum fixura sine misericordia
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 09:52:24 AM »
I think your mind is trying to get through an intentionally placed memory block. Or the memoryblock is not a block as such, but more of a memory scrambler twisting memories into what looks like strange or weird dreams. Be cautious, very cautious.
Canadians are not what they seem....

S.H.U.T.U.P
Oh, and remember GW made it personal, not you!

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2018, 12:13:52 PM »
"The bathroom is outside" trick works every time.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 03:35:00 PM »

HAHAHAHA im saying ..alone, cold, and there's wolves !!

I might need to get deprogrammed by the awesome super secret group SHUTUP 
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
  • intres cum fixura sine misericordia
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2018, 04:52:11 PM »
We will send a team as soon as we are ready.
Oh, and remember GW made it personal, not you!

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2018, 07:36:14 PM »
HAHAHAHA im saying ..alone, cold, and there's wolves !!
Uh, duuuhhh, that's what ya get in Canada. :icon_wink: :icon_lol:

Ding, ding, ding.  Next patient please. :icon_mrgreen:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra