home

Author Topic: Say your opinion about 3D models for printing  (Read 854 times)

Offline dashwind

• Members
Say your opinion about 3D models for printing
« on: August 02, 2023, 09:31:22 PM »
Hello!

I draw 3D models from Warhammer for printing on a 3D printer.  I just started, I made a Rapier cannon, now I'm drawing Xiphon.  Who cares: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/rapier-laser-destroyer-array-cannon

Judging by what I looked at the Warhammer wiki, there are a lot of combat units - both ground and air vehicles.

And now the question arose ... 1. What models are more in demand and desirable at the moment, in your opinion?  2. Is there any hierarchy?  3. What models for 3d printing (list of military equipment) would you like to see and possibly buy, and why?

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Re: Say your opinion about 3D models for printing
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 07:41:44 PM »
1.  Not sure what is in demand currently.

2.  What is meant by hierarchy?

3.  I'm waiting until Warhammer: The Old World arrives before determining what I might buy.

However, have seen on this site that folks like some of the units like huntsmen, militia, pistoliers.  If I were starting up a 3D buiness, I'd go with something regular like the Empire's front line troops, although offer up one of the other types at the same time you provide your initial release, and go with a character figure like a unique captain or warrior priest, maybe even make sure that such has a foot and mounted figure.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra