Imperial Artisans ... The Painters, Crafters & Writers Guilds > Empire Crafts and Skills

Perry Brothers on Dogs of War ...

(1/1)

GamesPoet:
Here is a video with Alan & Michael Perry talking about the making of Dogs of War figures ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwFa5p-oUIY

Rowsdower:
That was great to see.
I'm guessing the 'Saracen' army wasnt dropped until snippets of it made it into rule books

GamesPoet:
I dream of making an Araby army, although there is so much more to do beyond that, it just really hasn't ever materialized into a goal.

However, I do have some middle eastern looking troops and cavalry from another manufacturer that I might get around to painting some day.  And I own one set of the Desert Dogs which have been primed and flesh painted, need to finish these!

This video was great to see and here their take on what happened when many of the various Dogs of War units were created.

Rowsdower:

--- Quote from: GamesPoet on February 28, 2024, 01:38:14 PM ---I dream of making an Araby army, although there is so much more to do beyond that, it just really hasn't ever materialized into a goal.

However, I do have some middle eastern looking troops and cavalry from another manufacturer that I might get around to painting some day.  And I own one set of the Desert Dogs which have been primed and flesh painted, need to finish these!

This video was great to see and here their take on what happened when many of the various Dogs of War units were created.

--- End quote ---

I tried it a few years ago. Modify Bretonian peasant kits and old High elf kits as they are wearing 'Arab-esque' robes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version