home

Author Topic: How many US Players can only report as UK Players on the Nemesis Campaign Site?  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
  I am unable to register my battles in the correct region on the Campaign website.  For some reason, although I registered as a Region 7 US player it is only allowing me to post battles as if I was in the UK Region.  I understand that others have had this problem as well.  I have sent the Tech Support Team an e-mail asking them to fix it.

How many others of you are having this problem?  Have you sent e-mails to the Tech Team to fix the error?  If so, have they gotten back to you/fixed your problem?  Also, are you waiting to post battle reports because of this?  I know I am waiting until my account is fixed to post my battles.
I'm in college!

Offline Soul Train of Nuln

• Members
I have the problem, and have sent an e-mail, so...yeah, here we are.  Sitting.  Waiting.  Watching.  Hoping.

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
I've noticed that all of those that have posted under the Empire (I don't think any of them report here) have their battles posted under UK landmarks.  Hopefully they get it sorted soon.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
Indeed.  I move that if it is not fixed by the end of the week we just start postin' regardless.
I'm in college!

Offline Ansel

• Members
Yeah, I have been waiting to post my battle for today because of it. I have a brother who posted his battle anyway. It still counted for the Talabecland region, it was just listed under the UK place name. I just hope it gets worked out.
"The problem in my last battle was that my detachment was too detached!"

Offline Father Gabe

• Members
Same here, sent email, still no fix.  At least it shows victory in our region.  2 wins today, yay me!
Father Gabriel
Mordhiem Host, Helstrom's 4th
Bearer of the Crimson Ribbon,  The Eagle of Martin Stirland, Rainer's Mantle of Iron, Bleucher's Exalted Commendation, Keeper of the Scroll of Ludendorf

Offline Veldemere

• Members
For Sigmars sake please post them in the Barren Hills section, we are struggling slightly there. Thankfully the Bretts and Dwarves are high but the VCs are just behind!
Veldemere, Elector Count of Solland (Elect)
Quote from: wissenlander
  I'm fine with Veldemere and his retinue of disgruntled's

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
Ok guys.  Post your battles at Egondorf or the Bitter Moon.  We can only post 1 battle per day and we don't want to start lagging behind because of a technical error.  We'll see how it's worked out but if nothing else we can help out our UK brothers!

not together.

Offline fearlessgod

• Members
  • proud Knight of The Reiksguard
I'm having the same problem. I did as wissenlander suggested and posted my battle (win over O&G!!!) at the Bitter Moon. I also e-mail GW to get this fixed.

I really hope they correct the problem, as I have 2 games (O&G, Chaos) scheduled for this weekend.

~fearlessgod~
"Three things that make the Empire great - faith, steel and gunpowder!"

Magnus the Pious

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
I've got the same problem. Only I'm from the Netherlands, not from the US. So Northern Europe will have to try and survive without my support, for now.

On to the bitter moon!
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
Hey, they fixed me!  I can now report as a US player.
I'm in college!

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
Yep, I think they fixed everyone's account, or whatever the issue was.

not together.

Offline Mark Perry

• Members
I wouldnt worry too mucg guys, alot of people wont be playing till the weekend, me included, Ill play at least 3 games this weekend so wiil hopefully put some wins up for the empire, Im prepared to get steam tank cheesy if I have to :biggriin:

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
Hehe.  The great thing about warfare...it's all fair! :icon_eek:

not together.