home

Author Topic: Magic item questions  (Read 2602 times)

Offline squirrelboy

• Members
Magic item questions
« on: June 19, 2003, 10:18:17 PM »
I was reading through my empire book just now and I suddenly remebered questions I deperatly need answered.

The Jade Amulet thingie

States that the First wound suffered is discounted.  It does not say one use only, so is it the first wound every turn?

Aldred's Casket of Sorcery

It says that the spell is "removed" from the enemy caster.  I am going to assume the spell is permantly removed as it doesnt say other wise.  This makes sense also because the spell is destroyed after use.  Also over a couple turns can I steal all the wizards spells?

Thanks these have been bothering me for awhile now.  :D  :wink:
SqWEaK

Prince Nerhardt

Magic item questions
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 12:39:43 AM »
The Jade amulet discounts the first wound suffered period, not each turn.  It only prevents one wound per battle.

You are correct about the Casket, it "steals" the spell, allows you to cast it once as a bound spell, and destroys the spell for the rest of the game after you do.  You can steal as many spells as your wizarrd can get his grubby hands on.

Hope that helps.

Offline squirrelboy

• Members
YES!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 11:06:18 AM »
So in affect if I give the casket to a model that can fly (captain on pegasus) and i fly him into a Slann, I can slowly steal all the slanns spells and use the spells on the Slann.  This is VERY powerful.  HAHai can defeat Lizzies now  :wink:

Squirrelboy
SqWEaK

Offline squirrelboy

• Members
lol
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 08:41:23 PM »
If hes not in a unit then just challenge him.  He cant refuse and will be helpless.  He only has one str 3 attack.  Also just steal drain magic an use it against him.
SqWEaK