home

Author Topic: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (Character Information)  (Read 10997 times)

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
The first page has three books that will help you with your characters etc.... check it out

Also if you want to play message me and we can work it out!!!!  :::cheers:::
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:41:05 PM by zak »
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
  • intres cum fixura sine misericordia
Mathi Alfblut is wearing a long sleeved mail shirt over a leather jerkin. On top of that he wears a breastplate.

He is armed with a two handed warhammer,  but it has a hammer on one side and sharp spike in the other end. It is inscribed with Sigmarstuff.

He also carries a one handed military hammer. Sigmar protects but a back-up never hurts is something often heard. With it be carries a smal buckler.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:19:18 PM by Mathi Alfblut »
Oh, and remember GW made it personal, not you!

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Mathi Alfblut is wearing a long sleeved mail shirt over a leather jerkin. On top of that he wears a breastplate.

All master worked!! very fancy indeed  :closed-eyes:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
Oh, we Stirlanders tend to overcompensate on occasion.

Mathis back-ups are very plain in comparison, well made and with simple sigmarite inscriptions but nothing fancy.

If one looks closely it do look as if the two handed hammer  and the breastplate are just as much a badge of office and status, worn on top of a more puritan outfit. And a grim personality

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
Gankom: Litigant (lawyer)  your parents love you  :blush:

Lets be honest, there's no evidence that supports that.

Litigants are almost universally reviled

It's the little things that make a fantasy universe seem just so real.

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Gankom: Litigant (lawyer)  your parents love you  :blush:

Lets be honest, there's no evidence that supports that.

Litigants are almost universally reviled

It's the little things that make a fantasy universe seem just so real.

That’s pretty damned funny about the parents👆😺
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Dude my world and they love you sooo much its sickening really  :closed-eyes:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
Lol yet it's a world where my loving parents named me Gankom. And as a litigant I'm likely educated. Can you see any loving parent sending their child to school with a name like that?

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Lol yet it's a world where my loving parents named me Gankom. And as a litigant I'm likely educated. Can you see any loving parent sending their child to school with a name like that?

dude you could be Warlord the Rat catcher  :unsure:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Re: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (Murder)
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2018, 03:54:34 PM »
https://youtu.be/T7tEO5Hqwhs

Gankom:

As you are led down a small side street, by the night watchmen, you turn a corner and there you see more of the night watch standing close together talking quietly, leaning on their halberds. You notice another man, looks to be a Sergeant, kneeling over a body covered by a large dark cloak; however, by the lamp light, you can see small shoes and a smudged blue dress sticking out. You walk up to the man he looks up at you with a look a pure pity on his face. “It is one of that old hedge wizard’s girls, the middle one, me think?” He pulls back the cloak and you notice indeed its young Clara the middle child. Disturbingly, her eyes are gone; the sockets seem to be burned? ... Her mouth turned down in what could only be described as a silent scream, forever frozen, on her innocent face. “What monster could have done this my lord?” the old Sergant  spat, wiping away a tear.... in the distance you hear eight bells start to ring. 

Artoban: https://youtu.be/-5E8P5c4j4Y

It’s been a hard couple of month’s sense you arrived in this sleepy town; It’s comforting knowing that you have never had a hard time finding work, being an educated man helps. Currently you have been working with the local Temple of Sigmar passing out pamphlets promoting, this and that, really doesn’t matter to you as long as they keep paying gold. However, curiously, the local litigate guild has been very busy with news that a local Hedge Wizard or was he an Alchemists? Anyway, rumor has it; he has turn rouge and seems to be affiliated with the ruinous powers and murdered some woman?  They’ve asked you to help promote, to the public, the need to keep calm and allow the local authorities to conduct the investigation but above all try to keep the populace from overreacting, as rumors are thick as plague flies right now.

Today been another long day, trying to keep the agitation of the populace down, “Time to turn in early, “ you think. Soon the lamp lighters will be out, already you can hear the night watch shouting for people to get indoors and the shops to close due the curfew instigated a few days ago. BAM!! …suddenly you’re jolted awake, “Its dark I guess I feel asleep” you think, as you hear something crashing outside your second story window. Peering down you see two figures standing on the small side street talking, it look like the bigger  individual is angry with the small slimmer person, both are wearing cloaks so it’s hard to make them out. You crack your window open and you hear a deep, almost hissing voice, talking to the smaller one. You can’t quite make out the words but the smaller person seems to be whimpering…” That slimmer person must be female !"you think

You turn around on your bed to lie back down when, FLASH! Your room is filled with a blinding light! You jump up to see what could have done that, peering out your window you don’t see anyone there anymore….. “Who were those guys, what was that blinding light?” you think. As you peer around you hear 7 bells chiming,  a few minutes later you see a night watchman walking down the street carrying a lamp, as the light creeps across the street, there face down, is  that smaller girl, her blond hair loose around her head, she is wearing a blue dress. “By Sigmar the Watchman shouts” and blows a whistle summoning other watchmen, soon more show up, one man covers her up with his cloak. After a little while four more men show up one man appears to be of higher rank, he is talking to another man who is directing the conversation towards the dead girl….. 8 bells chime.         

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:59:25 PM by zak »
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
It is cool, Gankom. Mathi Alfblut probably reviles you for merely being willing to defend chaos scum.   ::heretic::

Mathi is hard as nails. He spare no one, not even his own parents if he suspect them of witchcraft.  :x
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 04:01:41 PM by Mathi Alfblut »

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
Welp, seems like the thread has gone from a funny banter thread to a WHFRP campaign. Which is actually kind of cool, but it's also something for which I don't have the time for atm, so I'm afraid I'm out.

*bone picker slinks off*
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Welp, seems like the thread has gone from a funny banter thread to a WHFRP campaign. Which is actually kind of cool, but it's also something for which I don't have the time for atm, so I'm afraid I'm out.

*bone picker slinks off*

:dry: booooo lol i get it
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
 Bundling up and looking regretfully at the bed, I head downstairs to make my own judgement of the scene. Information might be useful but I look warily at the watch and hold my tongue for he moment.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Bundling up and looking regretfully at the bed, I head downstairs to make my own judgement of the scene. Information might be useful but I look warily at the watch and hold my tongue for he moment.

ok cool
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Making the sign of the hammer he grimaces in disgust. "Looks like we are indeed looking at the work of some... monster. Only a chaos inspired filth could do such a thing as this."

He carefully walks aeround the crime scene, looking for anything that stands out to him. "Hmm, the eyes. What meaning does that have..."

You notice movement, looking up you see a man standing in one of the door ways, shadows so think you cant make out much more than that!
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
*crickets*
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
I never saw that update! Gah, I'm terrible. It is imperative to the forum that we burn zak.

"Who's that! This is a crime scene, are you a witness!" Gankom quickly moves forward to confront the shadow!

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
*crickets*

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
Hello? Can I start smiting heretics?

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
*crickets*

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
Arch lector Matti arrives at the scene in armour and lookings very annoyed about having been pulled out of bed in such an untimely manner.

"So, what is going on here? Is that thrice cursed blasphemer Zak still in his holding cell? I hope he has not escaped or I will have to take extreme actions."

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
hahaha so sorry I thought no one was interested lol ...ok lets get back on track
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
Here's one of the last posts ...

I never saw that update! Gah, I'm terrible. It is imperative to the forum that we burn zak.

"Who's that! This is a crime scene, are you a witness!" Gankom quickly moves forward to confront the shadow!