home

Author Topic: The black knight volume I  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Tom.von.Tarnus

• Members
  • Everybody loves greatswords
The black knight volume I
« on: September 09, 2006, 09:40:53 PM »
Thomas von derschen, the black knight:

After spending two decades in the black fortress and training and practicing, Thomas von Derschen has aspired to the highest position of his order...The Black Knight. Now the master of the ancient fortress, he has learned that a host of orcs is planning to attack the proud structure. His huntsmen has reported that the force is many thousands strong, with siege towers and catapults. Thomas , along with his second in command, the black guard captain, sat down in the catacombs with the wise masters of the skies, trying to plan a defence. Even though elite warriors, the temples knights, katana masters, huntsmen and their dwarf allies were numbering only a few hundred. Just as the black guard captain suggested that they could use the prisoners in the dungeons in the defence by offering those that survived freedom, the wall patrol came rushing into the dungeon. The enemy is upon us sire, he said with some difficulty, since running with plate armour through a big fortress takes its toll. BY SIGMAR! Assemble your regiments, black guard! Masters, focus and prepare to exercise your powers on these foul creatures! Sir Duclaw, assemble your company and tell the dwarves to stop drinking and prepare to fight some orks! I myself will lead the katana masters and huntsmen.

Mere second later, Thomas stood atop the fortress and prepared a heroic speech to the assembled defenders on the courtyard. Even the crazed prisoners was free..or, at least in heavy chains guarded by several strong guards. Men! This is the day! we have trained years and decades in the name of our order and Sigmar. Today, we make our stand, we are outnumbered, yes, but our faith, training and weapons will make those pitiful creatures crawl back to the forest they fell out from. NOW! WE PROVE OUR HONOUR, WE PROVE OUR SKILL! BUT ABOVE ALL, WE PROVE THAT WE CAN DEFEND THE FORTRESS FROM ANYHING...LET THEM COME...LET THEM BRING IT....LET THEM SHOOT AT US....LET THEM SCALE THE WALLS!

Then its our turn...

The black knight:   300

m ws bs s  t w i  a ld
          4  6   2  4 4 3 5 4 9

weapons and armour: The obsidian sword and The black platemail suit

magic items:
               The obsidian sword:
               Great weapon, reroll to hit and wound rolls

The black platemail suit:
               Full plate, NEVER modified to worse than 5+

special rules:

hero:
                Thomas can attack very fiercly or use all
                 his skill to defend himself, choose which
                 at the beginning of each turn. If he chooses
                 the first option, he receivs 1+str and 1+a
                 If defending himself, he receivs a 5 ward save.
                 True knight spirit, thomas is completely unafraid.
                 He never takes ld tests and must always issue and
                 accept challenges when possible.     

sweden