home

Author Topic: Tactical Decision Game 5.0: Muster of Forces  (Read 5617 times)

Offline SevenSins

• Members
Re: Tactical Decision Game 5.0: Muster of Forces
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 05:05:51 PM »
1. Mr A
2. Noght

Offline Joey_Boy

• Members
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 11:06:10 PM »
1 Porkix MMU/MSU
2 Eighty's Holy Warriors

Offline Holy Hand Grenade

• Members
  • Never leave the Province without it...
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 12:32:16 PM »
1.  Eightys.
2.  Warwhores.

Looking forward to killing some undead....
If at first you don't succeed...you either don't have enough faith or you need to bring more explosives

HHG's TDG/TEG Dice Tracker

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 01:16:08 PM »

1 eighty's
2 zifnab0's
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline Noght

• Members
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 01:22:48 PM »
Keep the votes coming....

Housekeeping:
  • I'll probably be computerless most of next week, Sunday to Wednesday for sure.
  • I have a couple of guys interesting in running the VC, I'll direct them to discuss list ideas via PM while the Empire Team is still voting.
  • My intention is to get stuff set up next weekend (Wifey's out of town), say Saturday morning and start posting pics of Battlefield and getting Toys on Trays.
"...the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything..."  Camus.

Offline b0007452

• Members
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 05:20:20 PM »
1 - Eighty's
2 - Grifter's

Jim
:) My Slowly Growing Army of Bogenhafen - http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=44020 :)

Offline Noght

• Members
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2013, 02:35:31 PM »
Ok, back from my meeting (late).   I'll final tally the Empire list votes tonight and set up the Tables.

Still waiting on the VC list and I'll post it shortly...

Ok, the winning list is Eighties Holy Warriors.   

Any tweaking before we unveil the table and VC list?  (And before I cobble up all those movement trays!)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 05:21:08 AM by Noght »
"...the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything..."  Camus.

Offline Noght

• Members
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 05:23:00 AM »
Ok, the winning list is Eighties Holy Warriors.   

Any tweaking before we unveil the table and VC list?  (And before I cobble up all those movement trays!)

Offline Porkix

• Members
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 09:14:06 AM »
No tweaking. Let's rumble

Offline Noght

• Members
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2013, 01:41:08 PM »
Housekeeping....

1. Setting up three threads, a General thread with Maps, Pics, dice logs and all results.  If there is a general issue, rules or mistake we'll note it there.  Additionally there will be two separate strategy threads for each command group.  I intend on remaining neutral.

2. I'll chat with both sides equally. I'll interpret all strategy to the most advantageous status, for example charge order and stuff. 

3. I'm leaning towards limiting the Scenarios to Battleline, Meeting Engagement, or Blood and Glory.  We've played Dawn Attack and battle for the Pass already.  And not feeling Watchtower.

4. NO RULES ARGUMENTS (from me!)  This is your game.  Discuss it amongst yourselves like a real life game.  Deadlocked issues will be diced and we'll move on.

5. Vamp list is nearly done, no model changes, they are tweaking gear only and magic Lore (shadow or death) for the level 1 Vamp.

Offline Noght

• Members
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2013, 03:51:46 PM »
Here is the map.  It was designed for Midwest Rampage (2011) by dicing up terrain.  Details to follow pic.  TO handed me the pic and said make something close.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Two normal Hills in opposite corners, with east edges as scree slopes.  Ruins in SW corner is an Acropolips of Heroes (Stubborn).  Two normal Woods, medium size in Center, Large in NE corner.  House (2 Story) has a sliver out of 12" deployment zone to prevent occupation at set-up for Battleline.  Fence at edge of Ruin (there is a wall on the map, but normal Ruins rules apply, can be moved through) and a long fence line near the NE Forest.