home

Author Topic: TEG3: HHG's Winter Forge Tactical Thread (Empire Team only)  (Read 14214 times)

Offline gds1978

• Members
Re: TEG3: HHG's Winter Forge Tactical Thread (Empire Team only)
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »
Ah thanks, I missed that.  Been a good learning tool seeing the discussion on this game.  I'm looking forward to it being over so I can read the chaos thread to

Offline gds1978

• Members
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2013, 07:11:59 AM »
Do we still have our scroll, this would be a good time to use it assuming the spell goes off

Offline Holy Hand Grenade

• Members
  • Never leave the Province without it...
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2013, 09:31:03 AM »
Do we still have our scroll, this would be a good time to use it assuming the spell goes off

I think you also missed the part where our Wizard Bunker got ninja'd by his flying infinite Ward Save of a BSB and ran off the board.  We don't have much for magic defense at the moment.

I don't think it will take a rocket scientist to figure out that we will have 3 more Purple Suns in our face after this one....if we live that long.
If at first you don't succeed...you either don't have enough faith or you need to bring more explosives

HHG's TDG/TEG Dice Tracker

Offline Harshey

• Members
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2013, 12:06:37 PM »
Maybe he'll misfire on one of those purple suns and fail an initiative test...

Offline Lord Solar Plexus

• Members
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2013, 12:12:13 PM »
Just roll boxcars to dispel. A little gallows humour never goes amiss, right? :-D
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. - S. Clemens

www.tablepott.de - Wir sind das Ruhrgebiet!
www.rheinerftliga.haarrrgh.de

Offline gds1978

• Members
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2013, 06:17:52 PM »
Oh yeah, I got it wrong on two counts, first I thought the dispel scroll was on the level 1 and second I thought the level 1 was in the other lot of archers.  Hmmm guess we just have to take it then

Offline librisrouge

• Members
  • Also, Metal is Best
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2013, 08:03:49 PM »
Not like we have much of a choice. Throw all dice at it and hope it sticks. We're completely at his magical mercy and saving our dice for whatever he gets isn't going to save us. We just have to hope for 2x6s and a bit of luck (not that its likely to start now.)
Much like Communism, a level three wizard is a waste of everyone's time and will, in due course, fail miserably.

Offline George

• Members
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2013, 09:23:23 PM »
Its just hope for double 6's....though he has a better chance of the purple sun misfiring on him than we do of stopping him :)
My Armies:
Empire
Ogres