home

Author Topic: Gamezone 40%  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
Gamezone 40%
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:09:35 AM »
I have posted in the CT where it should really go, but I though a quick thread here might be good, as I know a lot of members like their stuff

http://www.gamezoneminiatures.com/tienda/en/

40% off is pretty good - I haven't tried an order out yet, but I will soon.

:closed-eyes:
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline White Knight

• Members
Re: Gamezone 40%
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 01:26:10 PM »
Any idea how long it will last?  :icon_cool:

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 06:20:28 PM »
Not sure how long.

But the 40% discount works.
The discount code is on the line below the "Redeem offere/voucher" - you just click on it and it drops into the code box and hey presto 40% off.

They have english on the site, but not when it gets to credit card check out  :engel:
Still it wasn't too hard to work it out.

I really liked their stuff when it first came out, but it had got expensive - however 40% puts it back in the acceptable area.

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Timbor

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »
how much is shipping on their site?  You can regularly get gamezone for ~20% off from Maelstrom with free shipping so this may not be worth it for those of us on the other side of the pond perhaps?
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. - J.H.

Paint Log: link  Blog: My Life in Millimetres

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 07:55:08 PM »
I was charged just under 13E shipping for around 200e which went down to 120e, but I am in Europe of course.

It seems to be done on weight and I saw exactly what the charge would be as I built an order.