home

Author Topic: Shadows over Bogenhafen: game thread [players only please!]  (Read 637149 times)

Offline Sig

• Members
Re: Shadows over Bogenhafen: game thread [players only please!]
« Reply #10850 on: November 30, 2017, 12:59:50 PM »
"Bah! We're better in the open, who knows what is moving about in the side streets during this madness. Still, have it your way. It's time to leave this cesspit, one way or another."

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #10851 on: November 30, 2017, 01:08:12 PM »
The party turn away from the barricade and take a longer route back to the Ostmuur district where their inn is located. It's an uneasy journey through streets filled with nervous people, but they arrive safely.

They reach The Salted Salmon later that morning. Inside, they find that Max and Ragni are waiting for them. "I'm so glad you're all all right!" Max says. "Sorry we couldn't wait. Um, we took that man who was a prisoner in the evil temple to the watch station for help, and they arrested us both."

Ragni grins. "Max talked them into letting us go. I wanted to give them a piece of my mind, but I kept my mouth shut and let him handle it! You'd've been proud of me, boss."

"Ah, well, I did convince them we hadn't done anything," Max said, blushing. "Um, the desk sergeant was talking about fines and punishments, but then a patrol brought some looters in and suddenly we weren't considered important any more." He pauses. "We don't really know what's going on in the Paleisbuurt and Goudberg, but it sounds pretty bad."

"Just as well we sorted that elf stuff," Ragni says, "or they'd be in there making things worse!"
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Online commandant

• Members
« Reply #10852 on: November 30, 2017, 10:43:58 PM »
Mortus will order a brandy and slump in a chair in the corner.   She is very tired.   After a few minutes of sipping she'll recount their adventures to Max and Ragni.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #10853 on: November 30, 2017, 11:20:19 PM »
"Do you want something to eat, Mortus?" Max says, his face concerned. "You look very tired. Um, you all must be."

They both listen attentively to her story. "A vampire? Holy Sigmar!" Max says. "I wonder how long that thing was down there? Centuries, maybe?"

Ragni shakes his head. "Your human cities always have undead underneath them!"
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Online commandant

• Members
« Reply #10854 on: December 01, 2017, 07:26:24 PM »
Mortus drains her glass as she finishes speaking.

"I should eat," she says.   She will go to the bar to order more brandy and whatever sort of roast or stew is on offer

Offline Karl Voss of Averland

• Members
  • Captain of Loningbruck
« Reply #10855 on: December 09, 2017, 01:59:17 PM »
Admund also orders a trencher full of stew and eats it quietly. His mind drifts to Middenheim and unrest that was caused by the taxes. With the people revolting in Marienburg he wonders what villains and scumbags will fill the power vacuum.

“Bloody elves are going to shut themselves up in elftown and not come out for a couple of years with this revolt. Think we should contact the imperial ambassador?  Maybe all of this will push the threats of war with Middenheim behind us?”
I sexually violated the cat.  When we have children I will push harder for this time honored and enjoyable tradition

Remembering what Rufas started and endures in us all

Offline Karl Voss of Averland

• Members
  • Captain of Loningbruck
« Reply #10856 on: August 24, 2022, 08:56:06 PM »
Admund takes another long draught from his mug of beer, and wipes the foam away with the back of his hand. He glances around at the others in the party sitting along the table and uncharacteristically smirks to himself. He's been through hell with this lot - enough adventure for a lifetime. As dark as the horrors they uncovered and the dangers that lie within; he knows he will never forget these companions.
I sexually violated the cat.  When we have children I will push harder for this time honored and enjoyable tradition

Remembering what Rufas started and endures in us all