home

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Update  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Nicholas Bies

• Members
  • puzzling
Napoleonic Wars Update
« on: April 20, 2008, 05:19:03 AM »

I didn't want to be a necromancer and bring up an old thread so thought I'd start a new one.

Cisse from W-E fame has recently joined the game on the side of the French- a solid team IMHO, not as good as Russia because well...I'm in Russia.

War is breaking out across Europe. It has not spread to Italy however France and Britain and allied and are at war with Austria and Prussia. Britain being Britain (insert pugnacious pricks) have DOWed Russia who then captured two British Frigates that were "scouting" Russian ports.

So now is the time to join!

Castazor and Cisse also played in a Cadet Game (small training game). Cisse was on my team while Castazor was against us  :icon_evil:

Cisse and I lost- NOT due to our fault I may add.

Eitherway the home page is here. It's a fun game with about 70 players active at this moment and you're bound to find some part of it interesting.

Ben
The greatest form of control which can go on forever until it is exposed is a tyranny you can't see, touch and taste (unlike totalitarian Govts). When you sit in a prison cell but can't see the bars, because people don't rebel against not being free when they think they're are.

Offline Castozor

• Members
Re: Napoleonic Wars Update
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »
I will join the fray then. I didn't have any time to join last week as I was in Prague but I will sign up right now.

Gr.

Lucas

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 10:09:37 PM »
I try to join but I donīt find where...I got to join the Prussians :D

Offline Nicholas Bies

• Members
  • puzzling
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 03:11:00 AM »
http://www.distance-simulations.com/NWOL/joining.htm

it was on the top menue of the home page "joining the game"
The greatest form of control which can go on forever until it is exposed is a tyranny you can't see, touch and taste (unlike totalitarian Govts). When you sit in a prison cell but can't see the bars, because people don't rebel against not being free when they think they're are.