home

Author Topic: Old Battle Standard Bearer pics?  (Read 3405 times)

Offline Zoren

• Members
Old Battle Standard Bearer pics?
« on: April 16, 2007, 02:58:04 PM »
Hi There.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for the request.
Some of you might remember me from This Thread.
I'm off LARPing again come september, and I'm looking for help for the conversion work that needs to be done(on myself) :wink:

More specifically, I'm looking for painted versions of this guy:

Needless to teel you what role I'm planning on..
I've tried Google(where I found this pic), Games-workshop.com, and these forums' search-function.
Can anyone help me here?

-Søren
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:22:03 PM by Zoren »

Offline Victor

• Members
  • ✠ Sol Invictus ✠
Re: Old Battle Standard Bearer pics?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 03:43:55 PM »
For example:

From www.CoolMiniOrNot.com

I just watched a couple of pics from that event .. looks funny and you Bihandkämpfer (Greatswords) looked the best ... just make sure you get rid of the thing around your necks ... don`t know what it`s called ...

May you hold your ground and win the battle.  :biggriin:

Offline Siamtiger

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 04:05:11 PM »
To be honest, the limited BSB just looks to much like the SB from the Greatswords. A few cuts and it nearly looks the same. So no real reason to pay any money on that miniature.

Offline Zoren

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 08:22:41 AM »
@ Victor:
Thanks a lot. Don't know why I didn't think of that website.

Actually I was with the huntsmen, but yeah, the greatswords were really cool! I actually liked the things around their necks(no idea either)...

And now to the rest of you:
I would very much like to see pics of your battle standard bearers. Not necessarily the limited edition, but preferably on foot since horses are not allowed at the game for obvious reasons..

-Søren

Offline Otaku

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 02:12:43 AM »
Hi, I have some pics of my standards in the gallery of this site. My gallery is on page 4. I think it says "updated" on it. I won Best Painted at my last hobby store so maybe you will like them too.

Offline milan

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 03:46:54 PM »
afther all those years I finally have a camera so why not dig him up and take a shot for you

.... taking pictures.... to dark....... in the sun.... OK!..... hosting picture....

OK I'm gonna look for some topics on taking pictures of mini's, that one is in direct sunlight, notice the shadow of my hand and camera, its sorta cool to have a nice crisp shadow of the mini, but also looks sorta amateur (but I am  :biggriin:) and that chip of paint just came off! but then again some other chips of paint came of earlier, I used this model alot in 6th ed. so no wonder.