home

Author Topic: Things I would like to have changed  (Read 3389 times)

Offline arvid

• Members
Things I would like to have changed
« on: February 18, 2010, 05:29:19 PM »
Hi all!

For the last time: whati would like to have changed at the rare units in the new rulebook:

Flaggelants:
- T4 back
- Ws 3 (but if i get the toughness extra i'm happy :p)
- units of flaggelants could be joined by priest/arch lectors
- Maybe they could bring something like the bretonnian pilgrims which gives the flaggelants or the army cool extras.

Steam tank:
- should be an "mount" upgrade for master engineer (check out "Things i would like to have changed" topic in the lords/heroes department)
- like in earlier editions make it upgradable: Sigmars hammer (+1S but no more cannon = ram) or put a hellblaster in it, or handgunners on top... such kind of things.

Hellstorm rocket battery:
- a bit more trustworthy please, this thing nowreally does not do his job.

Helblaster volley gun:
- should be able to be joined by a master engineer in wich case they use his Bs or an engineer upgrade (like the dwarf warmachines) in which case this guy hase one more Bs than the crew and also can be used to fire the gun (so hitting will be easier)

NEW rare slot: the war wagon
- Like in 4th - 5th ed. this thing was like a riding fortress tower with gunners on it (maybe pulled by flaggelants...)
--> this is open for speculations :D

Grtz
EMPIRE RULLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Offline Burgermeiser

• Members
Re: Things I would like to have changed
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 02:58:29 AM »
A warwagon would be awesome! I'd like to see someone make a Wagenburg army with lots of handgunners! So Bohemian eh?  :icon_mrgreen:
"To reign in Averland, you must be as mad as an Elector. Which, fortunately, I am!"-Marius Leitdorf (Viscilitudes of Count Averland, Chapter VII, Paragraph XIV)

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
Re: Things I would like to have changed
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 04:21:55 AM »
all of the above but two formats of war wagon, mobile and non mobile.  really war wagon and wagon tabor.  the wagon Tabor would be considerably cheaper to field than the WW.
"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.