home

Author Topic: eurobash 2015 photo dump  (Read 12185 times)

Offline Henerius

• Members
  • not Henry
Re: eurobash 2015 photo dump
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2015, 01:20:24 PM »
Those photos with the bottle of Jupe on the table remind me so much of the games I used to have with my son when we lived in Belgium

Havent played a game since he went to University in UK

Anyone on here in North Switzerland, Aargau, close to Lenzburg to be precise, that fancies a game in English against my old Empire army

Every year there is a Eurobash. Join us for a couple of days at the next bash and enjoy such games  :smile2:
Quote from: Commander Bernhardt
don't listin to the evil Henerius
Quote from: steveb
if your fantasy world is not real enough, take two aspirins and go paint.  steveb

Offline Warhammer-Weib

• Members
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2015, 08:31:40 AM »
Mordheim game Aldaris ...

... vs. Commandant

More Fantasy!

cisse and Philby

Commandant, StealthKnightSteg & Aldaris looking up rout test rules

I really like the scenery Soth bought for the club from a Polish guy and took a few pics as inspiration for future terrain building projects

Mordheim warbands & scenery

Offline Warhammer-Weib

• Members
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2015, 08:00:26 AM »
Mordheim - Commandant vs. Aldaris

Liquid diet  :icon_wink:

Team Germany's last day

"I go to sleep so late and wake up so early that I almost cross myself in the hallway."

Sleep is overrated.

Offline knightofthelance

• Members
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2015, 02:22:36 AM »
Those photos with the bottle of Jupe on the table remind me so much of the games I used to have with my son when we lived in Belgium

Havent played a game since he went to University in UK

Anyone on here in North Switzerland, Aargau, close to Lenzburg to be precise, that fancies a game in English against my old Empire army

I am often in Solothurn. So not all that far, easy train ride in fact. English is best, German is ok. French is right out. I'll send you a pm next time I'm headed that way.