home

Author Topic: Poor old Konrad..  (Read 7044 times)

Offline Ceridan the Green One

• Members
Poor old Konrad..
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2004, 02:55:47 PM »
Oh Defender, How do you think you´re going to have a chance against the Empire without any Mages? Are you going to hire some Witch elves maybe? Or Shamans? I´ve got great allies within the forests of Loren and they don´t want a war against the Empire.
All my foes share one thing:
They´re all afraid of me!

Offline Konrad von Richtmark

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
Poor old Konrad..
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2004, 09:10:01 PM »
Ceridan, where are those forests of Lothern you mentioned? Have they started making huge parks into the centre of the Elven capitol?

Oh, and for everyone else. Ceridan is a friend from my local gaming club, over here to join the RPG. Let him have an elven unit in the next RPG, I can guarantee he won't turn against us.
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders

Offline Kyle

• Members
  • Blessed by Sigmar
Poor old Konrad..
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2004, 07:37:31 AM »
Think you can match a dragon, maybe even Tyrion...
With lots of Silverhelms...

I think not...

Think you can match Karl Franz with the Gal-Maraz and Deathclaw...
With lots of Reiksguard...

I think not...

P.S.  A few Dwarfs would love to kick some Elfish butt, but now is not the time the Storm of Chaos arises in the North, I must march there with my troops, hope you will join us High Elf Commander.
SIGMAR!
Visit: http://h1.ripway.com/TheTyranidHive/index1.html for all you Tyranid news and info.

Offline Defender of Ulthuan

• Members
Poor old Konrad..
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2004, 08:28:20 AM »
P.S.  A few Dwarfs would love to kick some Elfish butt, but now is not the time the Storm of Chaos arises in the North, I must march there with my troops, hope you will join us High Elf Commander

Konrad we have to apologise to Melcore, then armies of Melcore will ally once more...
Im a Drama Setter gripping my beretta sipping armeretta man you crazy if u think im gon let up

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
Poor old Konrad..
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2004, 10:17:59 AM »
<sarcasm>
Apologise for what, may I ask?
</sarcasm>
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders

• Members
Poor old Konrad..
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2004, 11:01:15 AM »
Apparently, you were in command of the Spearmen.?

Any way..
I only wanted to change the plot.. It worked so...

Im over it..

Melcore is again allied with Empire...
Im a Drama Setter gripping my beretta sipping armeretta man you crazy if u think im gon let up

• Members
  • Marius Leitdorf Lives!
Poor old Konrad..
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2004, 05:01:11 PM »
Fine, I never held animosity towards you as a person. You indeed twisted the plot quite well, even if you could have complemented it with a daring escape from the siege.

No, I wasn't in command of the spears. I just did what any imperial noble with a spine stronger than his diplomatic tactfulness would have done.

• Members
Poor old Konrad..
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2004, 09:07:15 PM »
Quote from: Konrad von Richtmark
Fine, I never held animosity towards you as a person. You indeed twisted the plot quite well, even if you could have complemented it with a daring escape from the siege.

Me too Konrad..
Nothing personally, just as you mentioned, you were the first to say something bout the murder...

Look forward marching with the Mighty Elector Konrad..