home

Author Topic: Story of the city of Kreeshar  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Aalthiel

• Members
Story of the city of Kreeshar
« on: June 23, 2004, 04:53:12 AM »
I am Aalthiel of Kreëshar city of the Empire....

(I just want to share the story of my city, with those here at warhammer-empire.com)

It all started like this...

It was about mid-night when the bells rang from the towers. Nuln the Empire’s artillery school, was actually under attack, who would try such a foolish attack upon Nuln? At once the artillery started firing upon this unknown enemy, unknown that is untill the horrible screams of dieing rats filled the ears of the patrons of Nuln. Now a few men of Nuln, set there strictly for defense purpouses, chased down the Skaven rats, to a valley. This valley was still quite dark though it was around dawn. The knights had followed the Skaven for afew hours before coming here.

It was an ambush, the men had fallen into a trap, tricked by the rats. 'Rats! of all things... we were tricked by rats!'. There were around 30 rats, and only 15 men, two to one odds. The men were killed almost all of them only three survived.. left for dead. They built a city, and called it Kreëshar. It took three years to build the city, and in those years, over 300 men joined the ranks of the city of Kreëshar, and now I Aalthiel, King of the city, come to you, telling you our story, so that we may be known in this empire.

(Ok well that's basiclly the story, it took me awhile to come up with, if you see anything in here that looks odd just ask me and I will find SOME way to explain it :))

-Aalthiel
I am Aalthiel of Kreeshar city of the Empire.

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 06:54:40 AM »
OOC: two things wrong here my fellow Empire player one your in the wrong forum go down oen more for the story forum!  And two how the heck do 15 knights loose to 30 rats lol i ran through a unit of 35 rats with 8 knights! 8! a four knight front!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

Offline Aalthiel

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 03:18:49 PM »
Quote from: WARRIOR2006
OOC: two things wrong here my fellow Empire player one your in the wrong forum go down oen more for the story forum!  And two how the heck do 15 knights loose to 30 rats lol i ran through a unit of 35 rats with 8 knights! 8! a four knight front!

OOC: 1. this is the story forum. 2. bad rolls  :roll:
I am Aalthiel of Kreeshar city of the Empire.

Offline dead 'ard greatsword

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 10:14:57 AM »
nice fluff.. do you have some cannon's as it is the imperial gunnery school and how did the skaven get in aren't the rathunters supposed to stop that
i'm back and better than ever...
i'm back from making things better...

Fear The Pedigree!!!

Lord Of The Flaggelents Of Nuln

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004, 11:53:58 PM »
OOC: 1 this the RPG forum lol! and the actuall library is one below us!  And 2 I have never seen such rolling lol!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364