home

Author Topic: Tactica  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
Tactica
« on: May 04, 2006, 04:24:48 PM »
Where do I currently find the Engineer Tactica, the Griffon Tactica, the Tactica Universalis and the Advanced Pegasus Tactica? I did a search but the links given in previous messages do not seem to work.
Sigmar gratias,
Fidelis von Sigmaringen
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline bigrin42

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Re: Tactica
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 04:42:34 PM »
To the left of the page, you will find links to the War Room.   These tactica are in there.  Also, you can search for any articles using the Search link on that same menu.
Brad G.

http://www.sleepless.to/brad

- Warhammer-Empire Technical Support: Making your experience worth every penny you paid for it

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 04:49:43 PM »
Obviously, before I posted this, I had looked in the War Room. The Engineer Tactica can now be found in the War Room (but not when I first posted this), but the others cannot.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 04:53:11 PM »
Our old articles are coming back online as and when we put them there :-D I believe the Engineer and Mercenary articles have just come up today. We'll just have to ask for your patience while we work on it.
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties