home

Author Topic: Spiderfang Scuttlers  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Spiderfang Scuttlers
« on: May 04, 2018, 02:03:25 AM »
Sorry about starting another short thread. Maybe I should just keep changing titles for my list of questions. This one concerns the acorn of a new spiderfang / grot scuttlers based army. I love anything do do with the spiders and seeing scuttlers are part arachnid as well I am forced to love em. Question is, I was in azyr and could not find scuttlers in any allegiance. Only the warscroll is easy to find but I can’t fit them in an army lineup. I thought they might go in with the spiderfangs or a silver tower allegiance but it comes up null when I search for them. On paper it would be easy to just throw them in, but I like that builder.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
Re: Spiderfang Scuttlers
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 07:38:32 AM »
hmm good point, they only have 3 Keywords on their warscroll: Destruction, Grot, Scuttlings.
You might want to adress GW for that if they are placed in any of the categories like Spiderfang Grots or even Moonclan Grots or Gitmob Grots.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 11:09:01 PM »
hmm good point, they only have 3 Keywords on their warscroll: Destruction, Grot, Scuttlings.
You might want to adress GW for that if they are placed in any of the categories like Spiderfang Grots or even Moonclan Grots or Gitmob Grots.

Sent a request to GW to see what they have to say. They forwarded it already to the proper email so I’ll post back if I hear an answer.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 12:50:54 AM »
Got a reply from the Azyr app team.
Sent:
 I just have a question about AoS grot scuttlings. I wanted to add them to an army list in Azry and although I could find their warscroll, I could not bring them up on a list for inclusion. I have the beginnings of a spiderfang army and thought they might fit in as they are part arachnid or possibly allegiance. Also tried silver tower allegiance and they did not show there either. Is there a way to include these units as they would be great additions to the spiderfangs allegiance / faction.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the email and the question, I will pass on your comments to the apps team, please bear with us as not all updates can be made immediately and we are working as fast as we can!

Have a great week,

Pete

We’ll see we’re this goes 😸

Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020