home

Author Topic: Great Things in Store for Warhammer-Empire.com  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Grutch

• Administrator
  • Members
Great Things in Store for Warhammer-Empire.com
« on: February 21, 2007, 01:05:38 AM »
Great Things in Store for Warhammer-Empire.com

Winter saw the unveiling of the beautiful new redesign for the web site, a la Grutch and Calvin, but more is coming! 
The new and improved War Room, updated for 7th edition, is having its articles reviewed by Atchman.
The Library is being reorganised by Rufus Sparkfire (with the assistance of his multiple personalities).
The Gallery will soon make it's long-awaited return thanks to the tireless efforts of Calvin and ImperialForge.
Advertisements have been incorporated into the site; the funds generated making regular contests with prizes possible.
Last, but certainly not least, W-E.com's elder statesman - Midaski - and his protegé Warlord continue to add forum improvements based upon your valuable feedback.

Stay tuned for more improvements throught Spring.

The Warhammer-Empire.com Team

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
Re: Great Things in Store for Warhammer-Empire.com
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 11:14:02 AM »
I want to thank the whole team for their efforts. You guys have made W-E.com a daily addiction! :eusa_clap:
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline Calevarster

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 12:12:14 PM »
Likewise.  I don't get on here as often, and don't contribute as much, as I would like but you guys deserve a big hand.  (If only there was a smiley of said big hand.)

I'm liking the new look alot!

Offline Ashford

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 12:45:24 PM »
You are really doing some good work here guys :) For me, as a new empire player it is really nice to read your posts and articles and getting answers and advices myself. I just hope you all keep up the good work.

Thanks everybody :)

Ashford

Offline Douchie

• Members
  • The Army of Eastern Stirland
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 04:56:49 PM »
Kudos on the work already done to the site. Excellent work to everyone involved.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I for one can't wait for the up and coming improvements.

Offline Racticas

• Members
  • The Anti-moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 02:00:51 AM »
I want to thank the whole team for their efforts. You guys have made W-E.com a daily addiction! :eusa_clap:

Just daily?
Quote from: Atchman
He isn't afraid at all to try new things, sometimes with terrible results.  :roll:

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 03:46:21 PM »
Well...........depending on how much time I have behind the computer this is sometimes more a case of an every other hour addiction. Then again sometimes I go a whole weekend without so I don't have a problem, I DON'T YOU HEAR ME?!!! :icon_razz:
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT