home

Author Topic: Eighth Edition fan? Here is the EEFL forum information  (Read 12863 times)

Offline mottdon

• Members
Re: Eighth Edition fan? Here is the EEFL forum information
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2015, 02:06:21 PM »
That's what's happening over at EEFL right now, and Kevin has an awesome track record with writing army books and scenario books as well.  We just are leaving the 8th edition as is, instead of trying to re-invent the wheel.  We leave house rules up to individuals.  Brets, Beastmen, etc. need updates to be brought up to 8th, but other than that, it will be kept fresh with new scenarios.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2015, 03:26:17 PM »
That's what's happening over at EEFL right now, and Kevin has an awesome track record with writing army books and scenario books as well.  We just are leaving the 8th edition as is, instead of trying to re-invent the wheel.  We leave house rules up to individuals.  Brets, Beastmen, etc. need updates to be brought up to 8th, but other than that, it will be kept fresh with new scenarios.
Although your words regarding me over there weren't fair nor accurate, this is one of the things I like about "TRWF ... EEFL" site.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline mottdon

• Members
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2015, 05:09:29 PM »
@GamesPoet:  You're right I was out of line with my comments over there.  I am an extremely loyal person, and when I feel like someone is personally attacking something that I like and am involved with, I try to stay cool, but unfortunately I let my passion get ahead of me that time.  I am sorry if I offended you and I would like to extend an olive branch to you.  Please forgive my rude comments.  You have very constructive comments and contribute much to these discussions.

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2015, 05:55:06 PM »
Nah. This obviously requires either sepuku or pistols at dawn.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline mottdon

• Members
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2015, 06:03:45 PM »
Lol.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2015, 03:05:25 AM »
@GamesPoet:  You're right I was out of line with my comments over there.  I am an extremely loyal person, and when I feel like someone is personally attacking something that I like and am involved with, I try to stay cool, but unfortunately I let my passion get ahead of me that time.  I am sorry if I offended you and I would like to extend an olive branch to you.  Please forgive my rude comments.  You have very constructive comments and contribute much to these discussions.
Apology accepted and forgiveness provided.

And I'm impressed.

Also, I've had my emotions get the better of me at times in life, and haven't always done as you've done here.

- - -

And I'm politely, although only almost, ignoring FvS' humor. :icon_lol:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra