home

Author Topic: Round 8  (Read 1822 times)

Offline FR1DAY

• Members
Round 8
« on: September 08, 2005, 07:57:14 AM »
So do we have a plan for round 8 then?

I've very suspicious of the M/K attacking the bridge.

Stirland is attacking TUW not udo's (yet) the M/K won't post in Bechafen until a last minute rush because we have the lead and any battles will reduce the riot score, which is to our advantage.

We can't attack Kaltenbach as the addition bonus is to much for us to over come.

Post some victories at the bridge to dicourage the M/k and hope that Stirland can muster an offensive at TUW to draw them away.

If M/K attack the bridge and  Stirland the udo's then we are going to get shafted.

Keep pumping any minor wins and draws to bechafen, a couple of SV or massacres at the bridge  for the moment and hold the rest back to counter attack.

What do you all think?
There are 40 different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack.

So why you complaining!

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
Round 8
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 11:37:40 PM »
Alright, I have three wins, but Will be gone till sunday, so maybe one more battle, but I doubt it. I will post two at the bridge, and one at Bechafen.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
Round 8
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 05:21:02 PM »
I am leaving today, but I played Hellion one more time, so I am now posting two at Bechafen. Best of luck, and see ya'll on monday.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Round 8
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 06:44:41 PM »
Hello! I've been having problems with my internet connection the last week, and I'm glad to see that I can still post my battles this round.

Middenland/Kislev can attack us at the Brüstenbrucke, where we have a lead of approximately 11 000 points, and Stirland can attack us at Udo's, where we have some 16 000 points more. I think both are well enough defended to hold them in case of an attackk, unless they attack together.

We could strengthen our defences by posting a few battles at Udo's and the bridge (one or maybe two battles each), and post all other battles at Bechafen. We are the strongest faction there, and all points from battles will be reducted from the riot points, so we should attack now! Oh, and maybe we should all keep one battle in reserve to defend against any attacks.

We *could* attack Kaltenbach again, but we are 9000 points behind Middenland there, and I think we need our points elsewhere.

I have won 4 battles, and will post one at Udo's, one at the bridge (a themed battle), and the other at Bechafen (one of them also themed, using "chaos in the streets").
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Round 8
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 07:26:11 PM »
Hmmm... I think my last post is a bit over-cautious. After this round, it's almost over, so I don't think we need to defend much anymore. If Stirland wants to contest Udo's, let them - it will cost them a lot of points, and they won't be able to attack Bechafen anyway. So why bother? Let us leave Udo's alone. If we hold it, it's a bonus, if we don't, it's not that bad. Bechafen is the target!

We need to defend against Middenland, yes, but if they attack us at the Brüstenbrucke, they will have less points to post at Bechafen. Again, I'd just leave it to be. Yet, if it looks like they will contest it, we will defend it - let us not allow Middenland the pleasure of capturing one of our territories!

Our main goal is Bechafen, and it is in our reach! For the Otillia!

Oh, and is this a 6-day round? I've won another battle tonight (maybe one more in the morning!), and 2 skirmishes, and I have already posted 4 skirmishes.
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...