home

Author Topic: DeepWars mini-kickstarter  (Read 794 times)

Offline Timbor

• Members
DeepWars mini-kickstarter
« on: November 23, 2012, 01:48:40 AM »
Just thought I would share this.  Since the ShadowSea Kickstarter fell just short of its goal, Antimatter have put up this 2-week fundraiser to get funds for more DeepWars miniatures.  It has already met the goal, and it is moving along very nicely!  Some great deals if you are interested in trying out the game:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/524168246/deepwars-guardians-of-the-abyss-mini-kicker
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. - J.H.

Paint Log: link  Blog: My Life in Millimetres

Offline Timbor

• Members
Re: DeepWars mini-kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 12:27:20 PM »
Just an update, about 7 days to go and there are still several awesome minis to unlock!  Antimatter just generously upped the bonuses for higher supporters:

From the update:

To ramp up the action for the last week, we are introducing High Roller Offers:

Every Backer at $195 or more gets an additional 4 medium sized (30mm base) miniatures of their choice. See the Rewards Options section on how to choose additional miniatures.

Every Backer at $285 or more gets an additional 8 medium sized (30mm base) miniatures of their choice. See the Rewards Options section on how to choose additional miniatures.

There was also a price adjustment to the Nautiloid Chrysalid, Hag Ray and Abyssal Gark Mangler to reduce them a bit. The Heavy Biomech Construct will still be expensive but will come with different weapon options and a be really massive. We'll make sure it is worth the cash.

So they have more or less increased the value of the $195 level by about $40 and the $285 level by about $80.  Some cool miniatures there, and they can even be used for lots of different genres like C'thulu, Steampunk, etc...
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. - J.H.

Offline Timbor

• Members
Re: DeepWars mini-kickstarter
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 02:20:28 AM »
Only about 40 hours left!  The deal is turning out pretty good.  The Game Master Pro level, at $285 offers about 40% off of retail.  Here's to hoping they get lots more funding in the last couple days.