The Empire at War ... The Gamers Guild > Age of Sigmar

Rumours and what's new to be expected of WAoS

(1/390) > >>

StealthKnightSteg:
As Fidelis remarked the 9th edition thread isn't covering this topic anymore, so I wanted to start a new one where people can talk about the new stuff and repacked stuff that is coming out for Warhammer Age of Sigmar.

So I'll start off with a link to another thread I made with a list of what we know and is here and what might come about the miniatures them self
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php/topic,50776.0.html

I would lik this topic to expand on this and everything else with it.

So I'll bring back my comment in the other thread to start with

--- Quote from: StealthKnightSteg on July 30, 2015, 03:04:39 PM ---Those new Paladins are brutal from what I have seen from pictures out of the WD! Decimators and Protectors.

--- End quote ---

Added with the selling of a Sylvaneth battalion box 36 Miniatures (32x Dryads(plastic), 1 Branchwraith(resin), 3 Treelords (ancient or Spirit of Durthu options)(plastic))

Also to be expected: Prosecutors with spear/shield?

What about some of the expected Khorne dudes? from the big book's Khorne's Warhorde formation:
Skullgrinder
Slaughterpriest
Exalted/Aspiring Deathbringer

And what about Empire models, War Altar, Warrior Priests and Flaggelants most likely as they are featured prominently in the big book

Lord_Crom:
In the big book there is a battleplan that is about storming a fortress. The fortress in my opinion seems it could be a new kit as it is repeated in some other images. I may have got that wrong. It does seem a little too Chaos to fit with my force but I liked the look of it.

StealthKnightSteg:
watchtower seems to be a new one page 154  and 157 and on page 160 in the background? Tower seems to be there with additions also on page 90-91 the big diorama several times. Page 220 aso features a thing like it and something else with a big head. which is there again on 223 and 224

there is also some kind of obelisk thingy page 162 and 165 in The Ritual battleplan

I also see a rocky formation with 3 big skulls appear numerous times 104 -105 the seraphon pages and in the background of page 107 behind the spider gobbo's

Lord_Crom:
Just checked the book now and I think you are right. No longer think it is a fortress but just the Chaos looking watch tower repeated over and over.

StealthKnightSteg:
Probably something modular again like the Ophidian Archway and the Numinous Occulum are, and they can be combined as well according to the new WD.
I think it will be the same with that watchtower and that building with that big head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version