home

Author Topic: 40k Daemons advice needed  (Read 892 times)

Offline Nicholas Bies

• Members
  • puzzling
40k Daemons advice needed
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »
Hey guys, so in October there's going to be the Hong Kong 40k GT. Now I have a bunch of Daemons that I'll either sell or use for 40k (I don't want or need to play with them in Fantasy).

I actually like the models but I'm told Daemon players are just as wanky in 40k as in Fantasy.

I don't want to buy any more models (except maybe a GD if needed). But those of you who play Daemons can you tell me what kind of list (as strong as possible). I can make with this selection of models.

10 Bloodletters
20 Daemonettes
10 Horrors
5 Screamers
6 Flamers
3 Bloodcrushers

1 Herald of Khorne on Bloodcrusher

It's about 1500pts of Fantasy (was using 1 flamer as a Herald of Tzeentch). I guess I can buy a few models but I'd rather not.

Alternatively *tentatively* I may be interested in trading for Space Marines - I have this thing for Imperial Fists, sad I know
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 11:17:35 AM by bies21 »
The greatest form of control which can go on forever until it is exposed is a tyranny you can't see, touch and taste (unlike totalitarian Govts). When you sit in a prison cell but can't see the bars, because people don't rebel against not being free when they think they're are.

Offline Merrick

• Members
  • I say!
    • http://www.facebook.com/WinHereWinThereWinWinEverywhere
Re: 40k Daemons advice needed
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 06:14:25 AM »
Keep them, mostly because I want Imperial Fists.  :-P

Offline Nicholas Bies

• Members
  • puzzling
Re: 40k Daemons advice needed
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 11:46:50 AM »
It's kewl so I spent 2960HKD on the entire stuff (at 25% off which I haven't included in the price).

So I'm taking out 420 for the 2 Daemonettes boxes so 2560 and selling the rest (a little painted, all made) for 2000 so around 300 US.

However I'm probably going to spend the entire lot that day on Tyranids.
The greatest form of control which can go on forever until it is exposed is a tyranny you can't see, touch and taste (unlike totalitarian Govts). When you sit in a prison cell but can't see the bars, because people don't rebel against not being free when they think they're are.