home

Author Topic: Steg's T'au Empire "Sa'cea & T'au Septs", Death Guard and Benthe's Salamanders  (Read 39083 times)

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
That set does look good seeing it all in one place and built before being painted. :icon_cool: :eusa_clap:

Also, I like the looks of the tyranid in the upper left corner of the photo, evidently in a fighting pose.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with these from a painting perspective.

"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
That set does look good seeing it all in one place and built before being painted. :icon_cool: :eusa_clap:

Also, I like the looks of the tyranid in the upper left corner of the photo, evidently in a fighting pose.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with these from a painting perspective.

So am I, I am looking around for inspiration and saw some good potentials but nothing definitive yet.. getting some DG done to get my 2k army rolling is priority right now but after that I definitely want to get those 2 Combat Patrol lists done as we (my daughter and I) agreed to keep on playing these combat patrols more often to let her get a better grasp on the rules before jumping up to bigger formats.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989