home

Author Topic: We make Scenery  (Read 1706 times)

Offline legendariopaladin

• Members
We make Scenery
« on: December 25, 2014, 08:59:53 AM »
Hey everybody! I want to tell you that if you have an empty battlefield and you need some good scenery, I can do it for you!
The level is high, as you will see in the next photos Iīll upload in this post. I work with my father, who loves making scenery. We live in Spain, but we can send the projects to all the world.
The prices? It depends on the specific project you want us to make for you. Itīs not the same a big fortress than a random and simple small building. I think thatīs quite obvious.
If you are interested, PLEASE, send me a private message and I will answer you inmediately.
Thank you very much! Hope this post is ok in this place of this website, and donīt violate any forum rules.
Merry Christmas!

Here you have some photos:

If you need more photos, just ask me. Thanks again.

Offline Shadow_Zero

• Members
Re: We make Scenery
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 02:19:55 PM »
Old topic, but that looks awesome man!
Gathering intel myself currently on 'out of the box' scenery suppliers in the EU. You still in business?

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 11:29:00 PM »
 @Shadow_Zero, you have a private message!

Offline Shadow_Zero

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 04:19:48 PM »
Yeah, tx! You're only doing commissions, or you also have a website with some stuff?
Currently I'm just looking around for small stuff like trees, hills, bolders, fences etc.

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 01:18:22 AM »
That fortress is beautiful. Even though this is a commerce post, I am going to move this to the B&P because it gets more traffic and people can appreciate your skills!
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Sharkbelly

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 01:48:33 AM »
That fortress is gorgeous! Would you PM me with some prices, please?

• Members
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 11:09:51 AM »
Hey, Sorry guys, but Iīve been super busy these days and couldnīt get online!  We donīt have a website yet, but we are working on it, because we are going to offer painting service for miniatures or scenery too.
@Warlord, thank you! Iīm sorry but I wasnīt really familiar with the forum when I posted this topic, so if you consider it would be better in another place, It would be nice!

This fortress is not for sale. We make comissions, but you need to know that most of what we do is better for displays than for playing, because of the high details level and materials, which could be maybe damaged if you play a lot with this terrain. Actually, Iīm being honest, and even when it sounds like I donīt want you to give us a comission, I just want you to know everything about our terrain, good things and maybe bad things if you are looking for playing terrain, so if you finally decide to ask us for a commission you know how it will be exactly.
 Everything we make is handmade.