home

Author Topic: The Howling Heights - Northern Europe  (Read 13560 times)

Offline Brynjolf Irontooth

• Members
  • Bourgomeister of Bunddorf (Hochland)
Re: The Howling Heights - Northern Europe - Regional Organization
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 02:47:26 PM »
You have a point in the fact many other races will focus on the mines. So the Fort and the Ruins it are.

Friendly regards
BI

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
And when the dwarves re-find their common sense, maybe we can discuss partnership in the mines. After all, it's still on our land. I'd like to see them making a profit from it when we put heavy tolls on those trade routes  :icon_twisted:.
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
Ok it's started ladies nad gents!! Maybe some roleplaying as we have our orders for hte first week.
*Capt.Steinkopf sits down on a rock and talks to the pistoliers sgt.*

-"Ahh juttesdorf is ours seargant feel it as we are the first to have our little bit of glory in this war!!"-

*Pulls out a pipe and lights it*

-"You are a veteran Alfred aren't you??"-

"Yes Sir"

-"Well don't you think that the beasts acted weidily when we fought them??"-

"What do you mean sir??"

-"Well they were very chaotic when they fought. Don't laugh I'm serious!! They attacked in a mass, nrmally the gors don't fight in a frenzy like that, they work in herds like animals!! Something has come to the forest that's made them even more chaotic than before. Damn maybe it's this bloody crown we're looking for..."-

"I don't think so sir"

-"Well never mind, listen take your unit and go to the rest of our army and tell them to come on our location. Then take this letter *Hands the sgt a letter with a green/brown greatsword emblem on it* to the generals of the 4thHelstrom. Tell them that juttesdorf is ours and that I don't know if the 7th Waldenhoff Elite will hold out the night with the forces we have here. Also tell them that we have begun making small baricades and have set up camp in the middle of hte village.

Offline Brynjolf Irontooth

• Members
  • Bourgomeister of Bunddorf (Hochland)
Currently (as can be seen on the warroom) Skaven and DE are taking the lead (we are third). So if you can fight a DE or Skaven this week AND win, don't let the chance slip away!!

As far as I can see, we can't report battles for specific places in the region. Too bad  :icon_cry:. But fluffwise we offcourse keep focusing ourself on the Fort.

May you all fair well this week!!

Friendly regards
BI

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
Well actually we can report at specific places - that's what it's all about. In the weekend I got a lot of battles - Ogres, orks, high elves and dwarfs. Ogres will be tough but dwarfs and high elves I can take. Don't know about orks though never played agianst that guy before...

Offline Nightshadow

• Members
I'm having a problem with the nemesis crown site, when I try to look at my wartime achievements I get an error. Anyone having the same problem?
Graf Wilhelm Anderssen, Leading the Marburg Company (Stirland), joining Helstrom's 4th.
Awarded with the Nemesis Rune, Von Klaust's Laurels of Acclamation and the Scroll of Ludendorf.
NC: 5/2/1

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
I'm having a problem with the nemesis crown site, when I try to look at my wartime achievements I get an error. Anyone having the same problem?

Me too.

Even more annoying is the fact we cannot post at the Fort right now, so just concentrate on Juttesdorf.
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Ok, will someone please explain to me why on earth I'm in THE BARREN HILLS? In the battle reports section I can only sumbit battle zones like the giant's tump etc, which are in the barren hills.

I specifically sumbitted the Netherlands as my country, and the Netherlands are in Northern Europe and NOT in the UK.
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Demonslayer,

There are loads of glitches like that. Just e-mail the campaign staff, and hope they fix it soon. For instance: when I registered, I was redirected to the Italian site...
cisse

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
Demonslayer,

There are loads of glitches like that. Just e-mail the campaign staff, and hope they fix it soon. For instance: when I registered, I was redirected to the Italian site...

Yeah I had that to but my id card was NE atleast. I then just went to the NE nemesis site and logged on there and averything alright.

Offline Nightshadow

• Members
Ok, will someone please explain to me why on earth I'm in THE BARREN HILLS? In the battle reports section I can only sumbit battle zones like the giant's tump etc, which are in the barren hills.

I specifically sumbitted the Netherlands as my country, and the Netherlands are in Northern Europe and NOT in the UK.

A friend of mine had the same problem, you have to register again, but at nemesis.ne.games-workshop.com then you'll recieve a player id with NE in it, and then you'll be able to post in the howling hills.

BTW, to view your wartime achievements, you can acces them via http://nemesis.us.games-workshop.com/campaign/record.aspx

Only the NE site has broken wartime achievements.
Graf Wilhelm Anderssen, Leading the Marburg Company (Stirland), joining Helstrom's 4th.
Awarded with the Nemesis Rune, Von Klaust's Laurels of Acclamation and the Scroll of Ludendorf.

Offline embir

• Members
We should hold and secure the fort(5), don't forget that main Dwarf force led by their King  set a camp close to our armies in The Barren Hills- from there, i think, they will send forces to the Mines of Khrazi Drudd and nearby territory,so we need that old imperial stronghold to strenghten our position.
man these ratings go up and down like a bretonian Lady's Chastity belt

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
Siema Maciej!!

Yeah but first we need to secure a foothold in the area and command has chosen the Ruins of Juttesdorf. So that's where we should post during the first week...

Maybe some roleplay  :blush: ??

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
We should hold and secure the fort(5), don't forget that main Dwarf force led by their King  set a camp close to our armies in The Barren Hills- from there, i think, they will send forces to the Mines of Khrazi Drudd and nearby territory,so we need that old imperial stronghold to strenghten our position.

The dwarfs are indeed attacking the Mines. Initially, our plan was to attack at both Juttesdorf and the Fort, but unfortunately we can not post at the Fort right now, only named battle sites.
cisse

Offline embir

• Members
Siema Maciej!!
Witam !!!
The dwarfs are indeed attacking the Mines. Initially, our plan was to attack at both Juttesdorf and the Fort, but unfortunately we can not post at the Fort right now, only named battle sites.
In this situation my brave soldiers of Mannheim are going to attack and secure ruins of Juttersdorf...

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
In this situation my brave soldiers of Mannheim are going to attack and secure ruins of Juttersdorf...
Yes, that is what we propose too. After week one, we'll see what comes out of it in fluff terms and if necessary shall change our strategies.
cisse

Offline embir

• Members
By the way.. i didn't add a "Helstroms 4th" in my army name and staff didnt respond to my mail with request to change that... ehhh....

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
A pity, but there's not much you can do besides hoping they do notice your mail and fix it. Good of you to admit forgetting it, though. :wink:
cisse

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Well done guys, we finished 3rd in this region and 1st overall! Huzzah!

It's not over yet. In the next week, please keep mentioning the Hunters of Sigmar, and also mention our objectives of keeping the roads safe and safeguarding the villages.

In line with the first of these objectives, from now on we're going to divide our battles between Juttesdorf and Leopoldhaus, and please mention in your reports your army is patrolling the road.
cisse

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
Re: The Howling Heights - Northern Europe - NEW ORDERS, UPDATED 05/07
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
I see this thread has been dead for quite some time. What's up guys??
So for week 3 I suggest taking down the Tower of Mourning as the wailing coming from inside freaks out the men in our camp at Juttesdorf(been menchoning that in each bat.rep  :icon_wink:). If we destroy it we will do only good as we will destroy the horror inside the tower that has been eating people and out of th eruble we can make our first large outpost/firebase from which we can move frther in and take the fort and leopold house. What do you think?? I think it's right and would get mentioned if we done it right, I'm going to post the seige in my batreps.
Cheers,
          Alex.

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »
Sorry that I haven't been able to keep track of things, but I was on vacation to Barcelona and didn't have the time nor the opportunity for anything else. I intended to let you guys know of this, but my connection died on me the day before my departure... Ah well.

I'm back now, give me a day to work myself back into the fluff and the campaign itself, and we shall make this thread active again.
cisse

Offline Nightshadow

• Members
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2007, 08:21:18 AM »
Good to have you back  :happy:

I haven't been able to get a lot of games in (all the people I usually play are on vacation), but I have a game or two vs Dark Elves planned for tonight.

How are the rest of you European dogs doing?

Joost

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007, 08:37:04 AM »
Well the Germans do fine! But the French, Spaniards and Italien seem to keep it low.

Offline Veldemere

• Members
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007, 08:45:57 AM »
Nightshadow- if you are fighting Druchii don't forget to mention our civilians from Egonsdorf in your fluff ie
If you win:"huddled at the back of the battlefield we found, half starved, some of the citizens of Egonsdorf. They were taken back to the village by the militia"

If you lose: "The only consolation we can find to our losses, General Helstrom, was that during the confusion a group of the captured citizens of Egonsdorf managed to escape"

Good luck mate.
Veldemere, Elector Count of Solland (Elect)
Quote from: wissenlander
  I'm fine with Veldemere and his retinue of disgruntled's

Offline Nightshadow

• Members
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2007, 11:07:49 PM »
Nightshadow- if you are fighting Druchii don't forget to mention our civilians from Egonsdorf in your fluff ie
If you win:"huddled at the back of the battlefield we found, half starved, some of the citizens of Egonsdorf. They were taken back to the village by the militia"

If you lose: "The only consolation we can find to our losses, General Helstrom, was that during the confusion a group of the captured citizens of Egonsdorf managed to escape"

Good luck mate.

I mentioned the recovered villagers, and massacred my opponent. For details look here: http://www.warhammer-empire.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,74/topic,17248.msg198890#msg198890