home

Author Topic: A real world glimpse under a Old World table! I think.  (Read 394 times)

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
A real world glimpse under a Old World table! I think.
« on: January 03, 2022, 06:37:25 PM »
I couldn't work out which sub forum these pics should go in, so ... erm ... I put them here. They're not figures/scenery nor stories/blogs, etc.

I needed weird pics of the contents of a chest and a piss-pot beneath a table for my next video, and it was easier (!) to take photos of real objects than model and paint miniature versions! I may be going mad!

I read the original text, including mention of a broken 'poppet', and thought "Wow, I have one of those." It later occurred to me that the poppet I had might have inspired the original text 7 years ago!!

I had the broken pot (I am an organised hoarder of rubbish) and thought if I put cloudy lemonade and a few drops of olive oil in it will look more yucky!
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/