home

Author Topic: ABOUT DANG TIME! The Fourth Newsletter is HERE!  (Read 1556 times)

Offline General Helstrom

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Chicks dig moustaches
ABOUT DANG TIME! The Fourth Newsletter is HERE!
« on: April 11, 2005, 07:43:49 AM »
Greetings!

So you've had to wait for a little while. Well, I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Truth of the matter is we relaxed a bit during the days around the Easter weekend. We've all been working hard on this, besides our gruelling day jobs and/or school, sacrificing time that would otherwise be spent frolicking in the park with our loved ones, taking the kids to Disney Land, doing useful work for the community... You get the point.

Enough of this! You've been begging for the fourth Campaign Newsletter and it's here! Boy, do we have a corkin' issue for you: We introduce you to the third of the great powers making a bid for Ostermark. The unexpected alliance of Middenland and Kislev comes roaring across the Talabec to lay siege upon Bechafen. We have two more scenarios which you can play to experience the escalating violence in Bechafen itself, and this time one of them is designed not for Skirmish but for a regular 2,000 point game of Warhammer, so see if you can sneak this puppy in at a pick-up game! We continue our hobby sections with articles on converting the Graf von Stirland and an easy how-to on building roads. Of course there is more...

So get your copy now!

Remember, if you missed anything, the previous issues are still available:

Issue 3
Issue 2
Issue 1

So What Else Is New?

As we speak we're putting the finishing touches on the Campaign Website - due to this the current "placeholder" site will not be updated anymore. Calvin has put a lot of work and love into designing the site and we think it shows! Once the site goes up you will have one place where you can find absolutely everything you need to know about the War of Ostermark Succession.

At the same time, our Asurian caffeine junky TimmyMWD adjusts the final nuts and bolts on the campaign engine. From our end - you know, the end where we get to see all this stuff long before you do - it's looking great already, and all that needs to be done now is cosmetics.

Don't quote me on this, but I think we may be able to go live within a week or two.

Feel a need to have your say in all this? Get over to the War of Ostermark Succession Forum!

Cheers,

--The Warhammer-Empire.com Spring Campaign Staff
I don't know what Caesar thought when he got to the Ides of March
Don't know what Houdini bought when he went to the store
But I sure do miss the eighties