home

Author Topic: Battle Reports  (Read 26491 times)

Offline Michael W

• Members
  • In the Name of the Emperor since 2001
Battle Reports
« on: June 27, 2007, 09:17:17 AM »
To the Men of the Empire

The campaign is, at last, launched.  Battles are being fought, victories cheered, defeats overcome.  The Warhammer-Empire community is THE front-running voice of the Empire.  We have a few alliances, numerous enemies, and dark and insidious plots are afoot (cheers to the rats).  The time has come to prove our resolve and show our steel in combat and blood.

Please, continue with story-style army introductions and battle reports in the "Nemesis Crown Fluff" thread.

On this thread, please post SHORT battle reports, in the following format:

Region:
Armies:
Army Name:
General:
Battle Size:
Objective:
Fluff Objective:
Outcome:
Cool Moment:

The following is a "filled-out" example of what this should look like:

Region:  Northern Europe
Armies:  Empire vs. Ogres
Army Name:  The Finkelstein Legion
General:  Graf Todenhort von Finkelstein
Battle Size:  2,150 pts.
Objective:  Standard Kill-em-all
Fluff Objective:  Protect the road-building engineers
Outcome:  Minor Empire Victory
Cool Moment:  The WP's unit of Swordsmen chopped through the Ironguts in the first round of combat!

Let them taste Reikland steel!
----------------------------

Offline Michael W

• Members
Re: Battle Reports
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 09:19:26 AM »
And here's the first post...

Region:  USA
Armies:  Empire vs. Dogs of War
Army Name:  Army of Gorim
General:  Marshal-at-Arms Charles Helborg
Battle Size:  1,500 pts.
Objective:  Kill-em-all
Fluff Objective:  Secure the Road
Outcome:  Minor Empire Victory
Cool Moment:  The Reiksguard Knights rode through three rounds of crossbow and cannon fire to charge the enemy battleline...and won!

Offline Mark Perry

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 10:47:48 AM »
Hi all, heres a 2K report against O&G. My opponent was a very experienced O&G player, it was a great game.

My list A/L on WA with Mace of Helstrom
W/P with VHS
W/P with Doomfire ring
Lvl 2 Heavens with 2 scrolls

23 Sword FC with 9 Sword Detachment
25 Sword FC with 9 sword detachment
7 Outriders Musician and Champ
10 Handgunners
5 Nilla Knights
5 IC Knights
2 Cannons
1 HRB

He had

20 Black Orcs full command - Banner of Butchery
30 Orcs Full command
20 Big uns - Full Command
10 Boar Riders
10 Wolf Riders
Giant
10 Squig Hoppers

I deployed

BOAR RIDERS    ORCS    BIG UNS    BLACK ORCS          SQUIGS  GIANT

WOLF RIDERS

HILL
HILL   

FORREST
           RUIN on 2 Levels                                     

OUTRIDERS  HAND GUNNERS                                            IC KNIGHTS
 NILLA's 
                                   SWORD = D    A/L   SWORD + D       

HILL / HRB                                                   HILL 2 CANNONS

I got first turn.

I moved my Handgunners to the Ruins so they could fire in 2 ranks.
Outriders moved forward to just out of charge range oh Wolves and Boars with IC knights about 5 inches Further back ready to flank charge any unit that charged the Outriders.
The Knights moved Forward as much as possable just out of charge range of Giant and Squigs.

Magic killed 2 Orcs with Orions Thunder.
Cannons and HRB killed a total of 6 Orcs, and took 2 wounds off the giant.

His Turn 1

He moved his Boar Riders up to charge my Knights or Outriders next turn. His army all moved forward. Magic he did nothing, and he had no shooting.

My Turn 2

My Knights charged the Squigs, and ignored the giant, leaving the cannon to kill him.
No other movement.

Magic, made IC knights and Swords unbreakable.

Shooting, Outriders with 23 shots at short range killed 9 Boar riders. The Handgunners wiped out the character - a Black orc.

Cannon took 2 wounds off giant. HRB missed.

Combat. I killed all the squigs thanks to hatred from W/P and overran to just behind the Black Orcs.

O&G Turn 2

He continued advancing his army, except the Black Orcs that turned around to face my IC Knights.

His wolf riders were no in charge range of my A/L.
Magic did nothing.

My Turn 3. I had a problem, I couldn't see the Black Orcs to charge them, and as I was march blocked I couldn't get away. So I decided that I could probably take the Big uns and Orcs easies if the Black orcs were caught up with unbreakable IC Knights at the other end of the table, so I turned the knights round to face the Black orcs.

The A/L charged the Wolf Riders, I wanted to get his Big uns into combat as quickly as possable. I knew his wolves would flee and he would charge me with his unit of big uns, I was unbreakable, could issue a challenge and the flank charge him with 1 battalion of swords in my next turn with the other battalion moving up to charge any unit who threatend to flank my 1 swords battalion.

So as predicted Wolves flee, A/L left all exposed (wohahahaha). Knights turn around, Nilla and Outriders move into position to flank the Orcs and Hand gunners turn to face the orcs.

Magic I kill 2 with Burning gaze from W/A and I fired from the doomfire ring at the black orcs, (which was a mistake!) The Doomfire ring kills 2 Black Orcs who fail there leadership test and flee 12" and puts them smack bang next to the Big -uns, stairing at my A/L.

Shooting, I kill 5 Big uns with the HRB.

O&G turn 3.

He is now in a very good position especially as he rallies his Black Orcs. He charges the W/A with his Big uns, but the Orcs squabble. The Wolves dont rally and the Giant moves up to be in charge range of my cannons.

No magic

Combat. I challenge he accepts with his General who steals my ward save. I hit with Mace he saves with ward save, he hits me and does 1 wound. I Hold.

My Turn 4

I charge the flank of the big uns with my Swords battalion with W/P. My IC Knights march to threaten the flank of the Black Orcs. My Nilla Knights move to the flank of the Orcs.

My magic does nothing.

Shooting I kill 7 Orcs with Outriders and Hand gunners. HRB hits the Black Orcs and kills 4.

Combat, General and A/L inflict a wound each. The Swords kill 0 Begins who kill 1 back, Orcs hold on a 4, with BSB.

O&G Turn 4

He charges the flank of my swords who are in combat with the Big uns. His wolves rally. Giant charges cannon crew who flee. His Orcs move forward to be in charge range of my 2 sword battalion.

No magic

Combat. His Black Orcs kill 7 of my swords on the charge. I kill 2 Big - uns. My A/L finally gets a wound past his ward save. My swords are unbreakable thanks to the W/P and we all hold.

My Turn 5

I charge the 2 Swords into the flank of the Black Orcs. . My Ic Knights are out of charge range of the Black Orcs and March blocked by the wolves, so they move forward to be in charge range next time. The Outriders move to the rear of the big-uns to cut them down when they flee.

Magic / A/L casts Soul fire and Burning Cleansing Fire, killing 5 Big - uns, 3 Black Orcs.

Shooting, last cannon kills the giant. The HRB lands on target and kills 9 Orcs who flee into the nilla and are wiped out.

Combat. The 2nd Swords kill 1 Black Orc, and lose 1 in return. The Black Orcs kill 2 Swods from the 1st Battalion, and lose 2 in return. The 1st Swords kill 3 Big uns who kill 1 back. In the Challenge I finally get the mace to inflict a wound on the O&G General who fluffs my Ward Save and I inflict 5 wounds. One Dead O&G Black Orc General. 

He fails his leadership tests and flees with both units into the waiting IC knights and Outriders.

He concedes.

Great game, sorry about the lack of picks.

W/P making units unbreakable is so good, he just couldn't break them, every time he wanted to dispel it he couldn't as I was casting Cleansing Fire, Soul Fire etc.

Offline farmer

• Members
  • Victory is life
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 11:53:28 AM »
Region: UK
Armies: Empire v Chaos Dwarfs
Army Name: The Grand Army of Averland
General: Lucas Reinard
Battle Size: 2000 pts
Objective: Attack and capture village
Fluff Objective: N/A
Outcome: Massacre Empire Victory
Cool Moment: Catching his army in a pincer movement with 2 Stanks. Cheesy? who cares this is war!!!
"We fight them with our steel, we fight them with our courage, but above all we fight them with our faith in Sigmar!"

(Magnus the Pious outside the gates of Kislev)

Offline Ostermarker

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »
Armies: Empire v Skaven
Army Name: Ulricswaffe - Helstrom's 4th
General: Boris Hertwig
Battle Size: 1000 pts
Objective: 6 turns, then VP
Fluff Objective: Keep Kurt von Egondorf alive! (Priest of Ulric who doesn't want KF to get the crown)
Outcome: Draw (we ran out of time, so we couldn't finish the game, though Kurt was alive, fleeing, but alive)

Cool Moment: Having a unit of White Wolves (Full Command) and my General with only the Doomfire Ring charged by a 25 strong unit of Giant Rats and a 20 strong unit of Plague Monks without taking and casualty and making them both flee and running them down two rounds later.
So, Ostmarkers wear purple, but it's manly purple, not like that Bretonnian purple.

Karl van Drak

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 04:20:01 PM »
Armies: Empire vs. Orcs and Goblins
Army Name: The Righteous Crusade
General: Witch Hunter Captain Karl van Drak
Battle size: 1000 pts
Objective: 6 turns, then VP
Fluff objective: break through the balsphemous scum to reach Egondorf!
Outcome: massacre (my opponent conceded on turn 5)
Cool moment: one huge unit of night goblins kept running and rallying, then running and rallying and so on, until they ran off the board! Also, the enemy night goblin shaman miscast twice!

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 04:28:29 PM »
Region: NE
Armies: Empire vs BoC
Army Name: 7th Waldenhoff Elite
General: Capt. Sasha Steinkopf
Battle Size: 1000pts.
Objective: 6 turns the VP
Fluff Objective: Capture the ruins of Juttesdorf
Outcome: Solid Victory
Cool Moment: My captain with his greatswords running through a beast herd, minotaurs and a chariot. Not bad for a 1000 pts game :smile2: .
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 05:37:12 PM by Lord Alexander »

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 05:04:58 PM »
Huzzah!  Good show gents.  Keep it up!
I'm in college!

Offline Davros

• Members
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 06:56:08 PM »
Armies: Empire v Dark Elves
Army Name:Von Doom's Imperial Host
General: General Von Doom
Battle Size: 2000 points
Objective:The Ruins of Tor Thana
Fluff Objective: Slaughter the Druchi
Outcome: Solid Victory for the Empire
Cool Moment: Surviving a hail of bolter fire and dark magic  samshing through his lines with my Knights  and outriders and forcing him to fail muitple panic tests and run off the board .

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 07:21:52 PM »
Bolter fire!? Man this is WFB not 40k!!!

Offline Jerok

• Members
  • Captain Campaign
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »
I believe he means Repeater Bolter Thrower fire.

Offline captainguther123

• Members
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 12:16:03 AM »
Region: Australia
Armies: Empire vs. goblin horde
Army Name: Guthers men of valour
General:captain Guther von Heinstower
Battle size: 1000 pts
Objective: destroy them all
Fluff objective: cleanse the village of the gobin filth!
Outcome: minor victory( only captain Guther and a unit of DoW light cav survived! HEROIC!)
Cool moment: my opponent underestimated my DoW light cav.. the fool!  them flanking his HUGE unit of 25 goblins and general while my milita charged head on. what a way to end the battle! although the Milita got slaughtered by the goblin big boss, the cav ran down the Gobins and got their revenge!

Offline Michael W

• Members
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 12:53:35 AM »
Excellent job so far, gentlemen.  Keep up the posts. 
I'll be using this forum to get an idea of how the W-E community is handling the war, and the battles posted here will be the basis for weekly updates (on Saturdays).
One thing:  I've seen no defeats posted so far.  I know we're all good, but we're not THAT good.  Post defeats, too.  We need setbacks as much as victories for a good story.  We aren't gonna win 'em all. 

Continue the fight, gentlemen.  Let them taste Imperial steel!

Offline Reynard_of_Bogenhafen

• Members
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 03:06:45 AM »
Much as I'd love to tell you I lost...

Region: the great confleunce

Armies: Empire Vs Grimgor's 'ard boyz

Army Name: Bogenhafen contingent, helstrom 4th

General: Reynard von Rugbrodder

Battle Size: 3000

Objective: pitched battle, plus 100pts for each unit the orc got off the northern edge.

Fluff Objective: Hold the forces from reaching Steinberg

Outcome: Massacre Empire victory

Cool Moment: Reynard and the bogenhafen 2nd heavy cav (hunters of sigmar) combined a frontal charge with my stank on Borguts command unit. Combat res of 7:25 I won by 18!
Reynard Von Ruggbroder: Von Klaust's laurels of acclamation, bearer of the crimson ribbon, the shield of Valkin, keeper of the scroll of ludendorf, The eagle of Magnus, The Kannagheim Death's Head.

Offline Ostermarker

• Members
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 06:39:19 AM »
Region: Barren Hills
Armies: Empire vs Skaven
Army Name: Ulricswaffe
General: Kurt von Egondorf
Size: 500 points
Objective: Till Death
Fluff Objective: Buy time for the rest of the army to catch up (both sides)

Outcome: Defeat (quite bad too, though we ran out of time, I only had a unit of White Wolves)

Cool Moment: A unit of 20 Militia and a Warrior Priest charged by 25 Clanrats and 20 Giant Rats taking the charge and standing for two turns, before fleeing off the table (to get the rest of the army :engel:)
So, Ostmarkers wear purple, but it's manly purple, not like that Bretonnian purple.

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 12:18:39 PM »
I believe he means Repeater Bolter Thrower fire.

Yeah I know. I see I am quite stupid, it was late and the ale got to my head...  :icon_confused:

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 01:24:34 PM »
Region: US
Armies: Empire vs. Skaven
Army Name: Federal Army Of The Empire
General: Simon "Donnerhertz" Rodimutz
Battle Size: 1250 points
Objective: Stop The Vile Ratmen!
Fluff Objective: N/A
Outcome: Massacre Empire Victory
Cool Moment: During a massive multi-unit combat in the center of the board I rolled 2 insane courages in a row!  This allowed my units to not only survive but the Ogres were able to then come up from behind into the comabt for the victory!  They had earlier broke through the Skaven lines and paniced the Jezzails off the board.  :-D
I'm in college!

Offline Sircyn

• Members
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 01:35:04 PM »
Region:  UK - Barren Hills
Armies: Empire VS Nurgle Beasts of Chaos
Army Name: Helstrom's 4th - Ostermark IX Korps
General:  Baron Reinhardt Von Schadelandoese. 
Battle Size: 1500pts.
Objective: Pitched Battle.
Fluff Objective: Traverse the Treacherous Forest Roads South out of the Ostermark en route to the muster for the campaign.
Outcome:  Minor Victory to the Beasts.
Cool Moment: A single unit of Pestigor slaughter their way through the Imperial troops without pause after the initial wave of Beasts are fought off.

Commander Helstrom,
After our less than impressive encounter with the beasts of the forest we were forced off the road and lost in the darkness of the woodlands, hounded at all hours by the dark denizens of this fell land. I was prepared to lose all hope of reaching our destination, until we were delivered by a chance encounter.

A knightly order by the name of the Hunters of Sigmar found us wandering lost and aided us in our travels. They led us to the beasts camp deep in the forest and we caught them unawares! Cold steel and black powder won the day as the foes piecemeal attacks were cut to shreds. Foul giant slugs and rotting minotaurs were just many of the mutant creatures that were put to the sword.

We burnt the whole area to the ground and with our new found guides we march with all due haste to Egondorf. I hear the Orcs are massing to lay seige. I hope we reach the town before it is cut off.

Region: UK - Barren Hills.
Armies: Empire vs Nurgle Beasts of Chaos.
General: Baron Reinhardt Von Schadelandoese.
Battle Size: 1500pts
Fluff Objective: Recovering from the stern resistance shown by the Beasts, the men of the Ostermark continue their dangerous journey through the forests.
Outcome: Major Empire Victory.
Cool Moment: First turn a cannon ball kills a minotaur stone dead, and the brand new unit flees off the board. Pestigor die to a helblaster in a last samurai style of chugging machinegun death. The lesser beasts get routed by the disciplined imperial troops.

Our Hunters of Sigmar guides have led us successfully to Egonsdof!

The town and its high walls lay in sight across the newly cleared lands around it, the smell of charred woodland was thick in the air. Unfortunately the Orcs had beaten us to it, the greenskins were massing around the forests edge surrounding the town, preparing to lay siege.

I immediately took the initiative and struck out against a warband of Orcs that had laid their camp just on the edge of the clearing. Sigmar protects we caught them completely unawares and a bloody slaughter ensued. We massacred the greenskins to the cheers of the townspeople, who by now had climbed to their rooftops to watch the battle. We suffered barely any casualties, the majority of the losses coming from a band of Morr worshiping repentants who were following Reverend Stilgarr, a High Priest of Morr whose battle shrine ministers to my men. They died to a man delaying some 60 Orcs long enough for my men to flank them.

Soon not a single Orc remained on the field, those who had not been put to death had scattered to the forest. We shall be in Egonsdorf by nightfall.

Region:  UK - Barren Hills
Armies:  Empire VS Orcs.
General: Baron Reinhardt Von Schadelandoese. 
Battle Size: 2000pts. 
Fluff Objective: For the troops of the Ostermark to break through the massing Orcs to reach Egondorf.
Outcome: Massacre to the Empire!
Cool Moment: Rocket Battery Annihilates a whole regiment of Orcs, 14 Flagellents hold up two units of 30 Orcs for two turns! Suffered barely any casualties.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:49:54 PM by Sircyn »

Offline clausewitz

• Members
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 03:05:09 PM »
Region:  UK
Armies:  Empire vs. O&G
Army Name:  Talabheim Irregulars (Helstrom's 4th Talabheim Corps)
General:  Carl Von Clausewitz
Battle Size:  2,000 pts.
Objective:  Pitched Battle
Fluff Objective:  Defend Egonsdorf
Outcome:  Massacre for the Empire
Cool Moment:  First turn knockouts of enemy artillery by both great cannons.

Journal of Carl Von Clausewitz, Military Advisor to the Talabheim Irregulars.

27h June

It was a long and tiresome march from Talabheim to the Great Forest.  The troops, though, endured the hardships of the march without serious complaint.  Morale has remained good, with the men keen to make their mark on the coming struggles.

Our orders from General Helstrom directed us to Egonsdorf to aid in the defence and fortification of this, somewhat isolated, town; under the command of Lord Veldemere.  We made our billet just outside the town, near the forest to the east, and prepared for further orders.  The troops were much reassured when we were joined by a contingent of the Hunters of Sigmar, I fear we shall need men with such expertise in the coming battles.

28th June

Our first action of the campaign.  Near dawn our scouts reported a large band of greenskins massing near our deployment area.  The alarm raised; the Irregulars prepared our battle line and awaited the inevitable attack.

The enemy seemed well prepared, with several crude artillery pieces being moved up behind a mass of green bodies.

Battle began with the artillery of both sides exchanging fire.  Though some casualties were suffered our own cannon proved superior, knocking out the enemy artillery in short order.  Meanwhile our scouts and cavalry dueled with swift moving goblin cavalry.

The green tide then surged forward en mass crashing into our line.  I am proud to say that despite many casualties our line held and our disciple and training paid off.  One by one the enemy units were routed and sent running.  Our cavalry were able to run down a good number of the enemy, but some were able to melt into the forest into which we dared not risk further pursuit.
I fought in the NC war.. and all I got was this lousy sig...

Offline Lord Alexander

• Members
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 09:35:14 PM »
Damn I though I was gonna lose this one...

Region: NE - Ruins of Juttesdorf
Armies: Empire Vs BoC
Army Name: 7th Waldenhof Elite
General: Capt. Sasha Steinkopf
Battle Size: 1650pts.
objective: 6turns then VPs
Fluff Objective: Hold the army camp against the beastmen attack
Outcome: Massacre for the Empire!!
Cool moment: Flagellants suicidely charging a unit of 20 pestigors killing three of themselves in the fray and then ripping the beasts apart in frenzy and running them down!!!

It looks like I'm holding NE on my own  :biggriin:

Offline captainguther123

• Members
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 12:00:24 AM »
second battle for Captain Guthers troops

Region: Australia
Armies: Empire vs. skaven
Army Name: Guthers men of valour
General:captain Guther von Heinstower
Battle size: 1000 points empire Vs 2000 points skaven
Objective: hold the gate
Fluff objective: stem the tide of the rat spawn
Outcome: defeat (crushing)
Cool moment:the battle outside the gate was lost and only my warrior priest was still alive.. HE HELD THE GATE FOR 2 TURNS!!! what a legend. but was dragged down by hundreds of giant rats and a unit of gutter runners...

Offline CaptScott

• Members
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 02:10:02 AM »
Cool moment:the battle outside the gate was lost and only my warrior priest was still alive.. HE HELD THE GATE FOR 2 TURNS!!! what a legend. but was dragged down by hundreds of giant rats and a unit of gutter runners...

Nice one!  You will have to re-title him as a Priest of Sparta!

My Result (battle 1)

Region: Great Confluence
Armies: Empire vs. Orcs
Army Name: Helstroms' 4th
General: Hendrik Kessel
Battle size: 1250
Objective: Council of War
Fluff objective: Defend the Green Heart from 'Da Grate Migrashun'
Outcome: defeat (minor)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 02:20:31 PM by CaptScott »
2010 - The year of Empire.
2011 - The year of Empire!

Offline Nog64

• Members
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 03:01:00 AM »
Region:Talabec Borders
Armies:Empire/Wood Elves
Army Name:Talabhiem Silverfeathers
General:Hans Schliess
Battle Size:500 pts.
Objective:Standard
Fluff Objective:Escort villagers to the Badger
Outcome:Solid Victory.
Cool Moment:Waywatcher fleeing on turn 1! :biggriin: Rest of the battle was uneventful, with the dryads acting as a tar pit.
<font color=0033FF-FF3000>╤♦*~N64~╤♦*</font>

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 03:18:03 AM »
Region:Talabec Borders
Armies:Empire/Stunites
Army Name:Federal Army Of The Empire
General:Simon "Donnerhertz" Rodimutz
Battle Size:2000 Points
Objective:none
Fluff Objective: none
Outcome:Massacre of castled-up Stunites for the Empire!
Cool Moment:Greatsword unit getting the flank charge on his unit of Ironbreakers.  Also, right before that very close combat, taking the last wound of his Thane with the "Steal Soul" spell from my Ring Of Volans.
I'm in college!

Offline Father Gabe

• Members
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 03:22:23 AM »
I will save space and report my first 2 battles from yesterday here:

Region: Talabec Borders
Armies: Empire vs Orcs and Goblins
Army Name: Mordheim Host, Helstrom's 4th
General: Father Gabe
Battle Size: 2000
Objective: Standard
Fluff Objective: Defense of Auenwaldheim
Outcome: Solid Victory
Cool Moment: Two units of flagellants smashing into two groups of black orcs, followed up by two units of knights slamming into their flanks after dispatching trolls and night goblins.  

Region: Talabec Borders
Armies: Empire vs Slaanesh Chaos Army
Army Name: Mordheim Host, Helstrom's 4th
General: Father Gabe
Battle Size: 3000
Objective: Flank Attack
Fluff Objective: Defense of Auenwaldheim
Outcome: Marginal Victory
Cool Moment: Sacrificing two units of flagellants and another of swordsman to halt six chariots, giving time for my knights and outriders to get into position to route all but the chariots of slaanesh.  My Arch Lector using von horstmanns speculum on a chaos lord and rightly stomping her into the ground.

Father Gabriel
Mordhiem Host, Helstrom's 4th
Bearer of the Crimson Ribbon,  The Eagle of Martin Stirland, Rainer's Mantle of Iron, Bleucher's Exalted Commendation, Keeper of the Scroll of Ludendorf