home

Author Topic: Shadows over Bogenhafen RPG (out of character thread)  (Read 735390 times)

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
Re: Shadows over Bogenhafen RPG (out of character thread)
« Reply #3675 on: October 10, 2012, 01:52:42 PM »
Julian seen her do what torture, put her cane on a mans broken foot? Bit different to cutting someone’s cock off.
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3676 on: October 10, 2012, 01:54:26 PM »
In her defense she didn't cut it off, just sliced it up a little and then healed it afterwards.   She was very careful.

Also it is much the same thing, it is just the ability to inflict serious pain in order to achieve her desires.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 01:57:30 PM by commandant »

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #3677 on: October 10, 2012, 02:00:39 PM »
Yeppers...not really wedding material.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3678 on: October 10, 2012, 02:01:28 PM »
Just saying that Mortus quiet likes Max, she might not look kindly on Klaus interfering.

• Members
« Reply #3679 on: October 10, 2012, 02:03:00 PM »
interfering? He would only tell a good friend that he should talk with Mortus about her dark passenger if Mortus would threaten or even kill Klaus....I imagine Max wouldnīt like that one bit better nor Julian.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #3680 on: October 10, 2012, 02:03:51 PM »
Julian is going to spark a civil war inadvertently! Nice.
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3681 on: October 10, 2012, 02:05:51 PM »
I don't think Mortus would threaten Klaus.   He is her friend after all, or at least she think so.

Julian is going to spark a civil war inadvertently! Nice.

Go Julian go.   Things have been too peaceful anyway

• Members
« Reply #3682 on: October 10, 2012, 02:09:20 PM »
She talk to a priestess of Shallayah about her mental state though....and dick envy.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3683 on: October 10, 2012, 02:11:53 PM »
Fastest way to get the job done with the least chance of killing him.   Seemed like a good idea.

Is Kluas afraid she is going to come after his in the middle of the night with a knife?

• Members
« Reply #3684 on: October 10, 2012, 02:27:17 PM »
I am rather sure every man would be.

• Members
« Reply #3685 on: October 10, 2012, 03:12:37 PM »
Well first favour I would ask of Gustaf...is to back down as the Rechtshandler of the Gravin, would do no good if the Ordo would pass the knowledge to the Baron that the Rechtshandler of the Gravin is a chaos worshipper, he also should make a pilgrimage to Nuln I think and spending some money for the cathedral of Sigmar, the Gravin void of a Rechtshandler might need someone to step in....Klaus plans to get Max his first big case.....thoughts anyone?

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3686 on: October 10, 2012, 03:22:04 PM »
The Gravin is unlikely to hire somebody as junior as Max to replace Rechtshandler.   It is more likely that she will replace him with a more senior lawyer once she reaches Nuln.   Hmmm, unless there is an incentive for her to hire Max.

• Members
« Reply #3687 on: October 10, 2012, 03:41:59 PM »
The court is hold in Kemperbad from my understanding, she has no time to send for another Rechtshandler in Nuln and hiring one in Kemperbad could be risky as they could be in pay of the Baron. Klaus can be persuasive that should be incentive enough.

The case is pretty solid only a fool could mess it up and Max is highly competent. Still it is very prestigeous so Max would profit immensly from the reputation winning it.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #3688 on: October 10, 2012, 03:50:06 PM »
That sounds like a good plan! Max can handle the case, easily.

Also, I hope that the utter uselessness of torture has now been demonstrated.
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

• Members
« Reply #3689 on: October 10, 2012, 03:53:24 PM »
The guards beating up blonde guy that told everything was a real eye opener  :engel:

I enjoy the talking investigation thing much more and I think that Mortus would have more success in torture attempts if she had more.....skills regarding torture just cutting open dicks wonīt do the trick I guess.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3690 on: October 10, 2012, 04:05:18 PM »
Also, I hope that the utter uselessness of torture has now been demonstrated.

Because the lawyer passed out.   Mortus hadn't even started on him yet, and there is no way she is finished with Martin.   

Though you are right, a large part of torture is knowing when the person you are torturing is telling the truth.   However I think Mortus may have an advantage now because she can threaten him with things he knows she will do.

• Members
« Reply #3691 on: October 10, 2012, 04:15:48 PM »
I think Mortus should lay low a bit on the knifing she is no doc so she might as well accidently kill anyone, also the Rechtshandler should he be harmed can turn things pretty sour for Klaus and Mortus he certainly has some influence on the Gravin should she decide to trust him more than us on the issue Bruno and her guards will turn us to dog food rather quickly. We are acting like criminals...and not the nice kind right now if we start chopping people to bits as soon as we suspect them of being evil we will be in trouble rather fast ourselves.

I think we dig a bit more for information but not by cutting them to bits and pieces....investigative making sure they contradict themselves once in a while.

Martin might be an agent after all.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3692 on: October 10, 2012, 04:25:07 PM »
The human body is fairly tough, it is difficult to kill somebody by cutting at their penis with a knife.   Hmm I wonder if the lawyer has a fire in his room.   It is even harder to kill somebody by cutting at their penis with a hot knife.

In one respect you are correct though, it is not desirable to annoy the Gavin.   However if we are going to get Max the case then we would need to convince the lawyer to step aside, or something.

Also Mortus doubts that Martin is an agent of the church.   He would have said so long before now if he was.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #3693 on: October 10, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
No one ever gets useful information from torture. It's not just sickening and barbaric, it's a complete waste of time too.

'Martin' has told you about half a dozen different stories!

And maybe the blond guy didn't really do it. We'll find out if Bruno still gets murdered.
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3694 on: October 10, 2012, 04:38:56 PM »
He has indeed.   But he knows the truth and Mortus will get it out of him, or kill him, which ever comes first.   I don't think she is that worried.

I assume that torture is considered a standard legal practice in WFBRPG?

Also is there a fire in the room.

• Members
« Reply #3695 on: October 10, 2012, 04:52:21 PM »
I think it is interesting in rpg`s who tortures and how....I think Mortus needs a reminder that she is not above the law, and yes should Max learn of this she might get a facebook donīt like thumbs down.

:engel:

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3696 on: October 10, 2012, 04:59:46 PM »
New method though, press a hot blade against skin.   Will hurt a lot but there is no danger of the victim dying.

It is interesting that Mortus is the first character that I have played who was willing to torture people.   I played a few characters that were willing to stand by and do nothing but none that were willing to engage in torture themselves.

• Members
« Reply #3697 on: October 10, 2012, 05:02:55 PM »
As stated I think you should stop the dagger torture thingy, lets check if we can find anything suspicious on Gustaf and roll with the...lets Gustaf repent and be in our debt and let Max take over the case thingy.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #3698 on: October 10, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
Well Mortus doesn't really think that Martin knows anything.   Still one must be sure, and she can always heal him afterwards.

She is also quite interested in Oskar.   She wonders where that pick pocket is. :)

• Members
« Reply #3699 on: October 10, 2012, 05:17:41 PM »
Doesnīt Mortus have any moral qualms...I mean sure you could torture and heal people forever but .....it isnīt really nice.