home

Author Topic: Shadows over Bogenhafen RPG (out of character thread)  (Read 734666 times)

Offline commandant

• Members
Re: Shadows over Bogenhafen RPG (out of character thread)
« Reply #4525 on: December 12, 2012, 06:19:55 PM »
Mortus can say that Schmidt showed her how to do it, but she will leave most of the talking to Klaus.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #4526 on: December 12, 2012, 08:06:45 PM »
I'm going to catch up with the thread shortly... Just about to wash dishes.

But why did mortus dismiss her guards as we were about to need them?
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #4527 on: December 12, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
I think commandante meant that they shouldn´t follow her around but instead go with you.

Also I am rather happy that Heinrich and Ragni were the ones visiting the Grand Theogonist.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:15:00 PM by Fandir Nightshade »

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #4528 on: December 12, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »
I'm overcome with festive cheer!
Well done role players and Rufus, this thread is awesome!

Pass the machete.

• Members
« Reply #4529 on: December 12, 2012, 09:22:28 PM »
Yes I have to agree...well done everyone and thanks for still doing this Rufus.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #4530 on: December 12, 2012, 09:50:31 PM »
I think commandante meant that they shouldn´t follow her around but instead go with you.

Indeed

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #4531 on: December 12, 2012, 10:48:50 PM »
Mortus and Klaus are over their heads. Lucky for them rufus is on their side, else they'd likely be ending their game in that room.
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #4532 on: December 12, 2012, 11:24:07 PM »
I donno about that.   If things go south Mortus is fairly heavily armed.   I do hope rufus is on our side though I expect that he is impartial.   Also I have this feeling that if everything goes south Mortus would just double fireball the room and pray for the best :)

• Members
« Reply #4533 on: December 12, 2012, 11:37:23 PM »
Mortus and Klaus are over their heads. Lucky for them rufus is on their side, else they'd likely be ending their game in that room.

Yay for Rufus on the side of the charismatic scoundrel.

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #4534 on: December 13, 2012, 05:35:25 AM »
I donno about that.   If things go south Mortus is fairly heavily armed.   I do hope rufus is on our side though I expect that he is impartial.   Also I have this feeling that if everything goes south Mortus would just double fireball the room and pray for the best :)

I think she should definitely do that, because there's no way she'll catch herself and klaus in the enclosed space.  :engel:

• Members
« Reply #4535 on: December 13, 2012, 06:38:16 AM »

Say what please?  :ph34r:

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #4536 on: December 13, 2012, 06:59:58 AM »
Depends on where she is when she releases really.   If she can get to the door then there is a good chance that the fireball would be contained within the room and she would be fine.   Kluas might get it of course, so lets hope things don't go south, or at least not that fast

• Members
« Reply #4537 on: December 13, 2012, 07:44:01 AM »
Klaus might get it though doesn´t sound like something he would like.....just when he thought he should increase his interest in Mortus and be nice to her.

Well Klaus might be asleep at that point he plans to take a few sips of his poisoned wine too to lessen the suspicion of the others....which is fine as long as at least Mortus stays clear for which he has already prepared the set.

Lets continue to talk with them and find out more, we might figure out about the other cults, their cult and their plans if we keep our cool. We already know that the Sigmarite inside man is named Sebastian....Timing wise the others should already be herding their mercs close to the safehouse casually placed around the area that nobody can escape and someone like Julian should stand nearby to check when we are in trouble.

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #4538 on: December 13, 2012, 08:18:24 AM »
Depends on where she is when she releases really.   If she can get to the door then there is a good chance that the fireball would be contained within the room and she would be fine.   Kluas might get it of course, so lets hope things don't go south, or at least not that fast

But then everyone would know you're a wizard, and that's the last thing you want, for no reason at all.

• Members
« Reply #4539 on: December 13, 2012, 08:32:14 AM »
Oh...no the other guy already found out and has to die. Cannon you are in a rather offensive mood again anything we can do to make you happy again...besides Mortus and Klaus dying?

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #4540 on: December 13, 2012, 08:33:38 AM »
Oh...no the other guy already found out and has to die. Cannon you are in a rather offensive mood again anything we can do to make you happy again...besides Mortus and Klaus dying?

Well, Klaus dying would be sad ...

:engel:

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #4541 on: December 13, 2012, 08:51:03 AM »

But then everyone would know you're a wizard, and that's the last thing you want, for no reason at all.

If you think it is for no reason at all you haven't been paying much notice to Mortus' backstory.   If everybody is dead it doesn't matter who knows what and anyway given the these are all cultists Mortus doesn't really think they are going to turn her in.

• Members
« Reply #4542 on: December 13, 2012, 09:16:54 AM »
Well..as mortus by now has seen several sanctioned wizards running around rather free and unmolested/burned at a stake her behaviour makes her look in cosmopolitan eyes of heinrich and klaus too at the very least a bit deranged and paranoid.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #4543 on: December 13, 2012, 09:19:47 AM »
To be fair she is deranged and paranoid, she has always been deranged and paranoid.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #4544 on: December 13, 2012, 09:24:50 AM »
Cannon, I don’t see this situation any more dangerous than countless others we have been in? Even if shit goes down, it’s a 2vs4 fight with reinforcements nearby.

BTW Klaus and Mortus, I presume we agreed on a signal for intervention before we parted ways

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #4545 on: December 13, 2012, 09:26:03 AM »
I think the screaming, shouting, pistols firing and fireballs should be enough.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #4546 on: December 13, 2012, 09:32:37 AM »
Well in an ideal world, you find out all the information you want, signal to us and we burst in and arrest them all without screaming, pistols or fireballs.

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #4547 on: December 13, 2012, 09:36:38 AM »
But fireballs are fun.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #4548 on: December 13, 2012, 10:51:48 AM »
What's Julian doing?
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #4549 on: December 13, 2012, 11:17:17 AM »
Cannon, I don’t see this situation any more dangerous than countless others we have been in? Even if shit goes down, it’s a 2vs4 fight with reinforcements nearby.

BTW Klaus and Mortus, I presume we agreed on a signal for intervention before we parted ways

My method would have been much safer, and the encounter would already be over. Then we could move on to the warehouse, wrap that up, and be basically finished in Altdorf so we could head to Marienburg to find Klaus' girlfriend.

If you think it is for no reason at all you haven't been paying much notice to Mortus' backstory.   If everybody is dead it doesn't matter who knows what and anyway given the these are all cultists Mortus doesn't really think they are going to turn her in.

I did read it, and I will refrain from commenting.