home

Author Topic: Shadows over Bogenhafen RPG (out of character thread)  (Read 735330 times)

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
Re: Shadows over Bogenhafen RPG (out of character thread)
« Reply #7600 on: September 12, 2013, 10:30:02 AM »
yup, some bro time for julian and admund.
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #7601 on: September 12, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »
Admund's eyes narrow slightly. He holds onto his sword.

"I tried to explain, but she ignored me. I have to leave. There is something I must do."

Admund leaves to go shopping.

:icon_razz:
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #7602 on: September 12, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »
Also Mortus objects to being accused of rooting through Max's things when she clearly wasn't.   

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7603 on: September 12, 2013, 11:09:04 AM »
Also Mortus objects to being accused of rooting through Max's things when she clearly wasn't.

"She will take Max's bag and look through it for something that might be useful to Heinrich."

:icon_lol:

#mortuslogic

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #7604 on: September 12, 2013, 11:27:56 AM »

"She will take Max's bag and look through it for something that might be useful to Heinrich."

Max's medicine bag [though he might have that with him.   I'm sure if he does the GM would have pointed it out].   She didn't need to root through his things to find it, she knew where it was.   [likely on the bed or table or floor where ever he left it when he was changing.]   Also she clearly explained why she was looking through his medicine bag.

"Who the hell are you? Why were you rootin' through all of Max's things?"

Maybe picking up the medicine bag and looking through the contents counts as 'rooting'.   I'll give you that much.   That said the medicine bag could have been Heinrich's [not likely though given that they were in Max's room] or it could have been hers.   [That would depend on where Max left it.   If he left it on the floor or on the table it could easily have been hers.   If he left it on his bed or on top of his clothes or something then it is less likely to be hers and more likely to be Max's]   I do wonder how he would have reacted if she had replied that the medicine bag was hers.   I suppose it is possible that he saw Max with it earlier though unless there is some distintive mark on it I would think that all leather bags look pretty much the same.

now you're rootin around through my friend's things, especially those books there?"

But now he is just making stuff up.   She wasn't anywhere near the books.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:35:02 AM by commandant »

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7605 on: September 12, 2013, 11:45:43 AM »
But now he is just making stuff up.   

a mortus specialty!

so far you've claimed; you said you knew max and heinrich (which you didn't), claimed he ignored you (when you said "ignore admund") and now that you didn't root through the bag, (even though you did).

#mortuslogic

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #7606 on: September 12, 2013, 11:57:56 AM »
When did I say Mortus didn't root through Max's medicine bag?   I said she didn't root through Max's stuff [which she didn't] and she certainly didn't root through the books.   

I never said I knew Max or Heinrich.

Mortus said that she had business where she was.   She didn't feel she needed to explain her personal business to Admund.   If she is in Max and Klaus' room then she must have had business with Max or Klaus, which means she must know Max or Klaus.

She did claim he ignored her when she was talking to Julian, which he did.   She avoid saying that she was ignoring him as well [no doubt he will fill Julian in on that part.]

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #7607 on: September 12, 2013, 12:18:24 PM »
If we're going to have a tedious argument every time Mortus meets up with the rest of the group, maybe it's better if she stays on her own.

This isn't some bullshit back table thread about giving fetuses assault weapons to protect them from liberals.
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline Karl Voss of Averland

• Members
  • Captain of Loningbruck
« Reply #7608 on: September 12, 2013, 02:58:38 PM »
Walking into to your friend's hotel room to find a stranger in there who ignores you and simply says "Oh I had business here" Isn't sufficient for a response. Mortus was cagey with Admund, and still refused to answer questions, and just tried to escape. I don't think he should have at all taken Mortus' word that she was a friend to the party. With the way this party has been accosted by strangers, he should have clocked her unconscious and dragged her to the watch station for breaking and entering.

I'm trying to give you countless chances to interact with the party, but Mortus keeps running away or downright refusing to interact. I understand that your ritual is important, but surely she will see the need for having help in collecting ingredients or getting magical advice from Max. Fact is, we operate better together (as is designed), so please just take the opportunity to interact with us.

This isn't some bullshit back table thread about giving fetuses assault weapons to protect them from liberals.

Clearly this disagreement is all Obama's fault

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 03:05:33 PM by Karl Voss of Averland »
I sexually violated the cat.  When we have children I will push harder for this time honored and enjoyable tradition

Remembering what Rufas started and endures in us all

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7609 on: September 12, 2013, 03:08:17 PM »
I don't think he should have at all taken Mortus' word that she was a friend to the party.
She didn’t even tell you she was a friend to the party.
Commandant now says “I never said I knew Max or Heinrich.”
Despite posting (after Julian arrived) “Well I said I knew Max and Heinrich” even though in the first place she never did (if she had it could have avoided the confrontation).
But, hey, classic #mortuslogic at work, isn’t it?
I do fint it very interesting how commandant can construct alternate realities for mortus where she doesn’t do something, says she did it, and then HE denies she ever did it. Hilarious.

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #7610 on: September 12, 2013, 04:15:16 PM »
Please quote to where I said I knew Heinrich or/Max.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7611 on: September 12, 2013, 04:20:33 PM »
I already did, but I guess you need it twice.
Mortus says.   "Well I said I knew Max and Heinrich.

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #7612 on: September 12, 2013, 04:22:52 PM »
I already did, but I guess you need it twice.
Mortus says.   "Well I said I knew Max and Heinrich.

You have quoted Mortus saying she said that she knew Max and Heinrich.   Please quote where I said I knew Max and Heinrich.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7613 on: September 12, 2013, 04:23:49 PM »
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:30:09 PM by Finlay »

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #7614 on: September 12, 2013, 04:31:26 PM »
I'm trying to give you countless chances to interact with the party, but Mortus keeps running away or downright refusing to interact. I understand that your ritual is important, but surely she will see the need for having help in collecting ingredients or getting magical advice from Max. Fact is, we operate better together (as is designed), so please just take the opportunity to interact with us.

Losing her magic is a serious blow, akin to if Admund was forced to wander around naked with his  his hands and feet tied.   When she gets over that problem, hopefully tonight, she will be in a much better position to interact with the party again.   I don't think she will need any help collecting the ingredients, Rufus said that she can just buy them in a shop.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7615 on: September 12, 2013, 04:32:20 PM »
fuck off mortus

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #7616 on: September 12, 2013, 04:39:50 PM »
fuck off mortus

There is not much point in talking to Mortus in the out of character thread, its not like she is every going to read it.   What with her not existing and stuff.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7617 on: September 12, 2013, 04:45:54 PM »
When she gets over that problem, hopefully tonight, she will be in a much better position to interact with the party again.   
So it’s only the lack of magic now which is making mortus not interact with the party, despite the fact you’ve had your magic forever, including since December 16th, which was the last time you properly interacted with the party.

Pass the machete.

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #7618 on: September 12, 2013, 04:47:03 PM »
She did have to go and chase down a lead on a chaos cult that nobody else seemed interested in.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7619 on: September 12, 2013, 04:55:31 PM »
yes yes, that wild goose chase which was clearly never a real lead,

and in your alternate reality of bat shit craziness, what is your excuse for not interacting since April 29th, when you arrive in middenheim

let me guess....

no, actually, I have no guesses to penetrate your alternate reality.

Pass the machete.

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #7620 on: September 12, 2013, 05:04:03 PM »
You guys could force Mortus to stay until Max and Klaus arrive or inquire what her important business is....we could then convince her that she shouldn´t do a chaos ritual without any proper experience or expertise in doing such and get her to the wizards guild together with the armour.

The mages could cure her of her lack of magic, Mortus will find out that mages are respected in the Empire as long as they don´t meddle with chaos magic..WHICH SHE IS ABOUT TO DO!!!.....Klaus can screw this Jana Eberhauer woman....they can check out the armour and Mortus might join the mages guild so she can stop pretending to be a merchant with THE most lowest charisma in ye olde world.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7621 on: September 12, 2013, 05:10:13 PM »
You guys could force Mortus to stay until Max and Klaus arrive or inquire what her important business is....we could then convince her that she shouldn´t do a chaos ritual without any proper experience or expertise in doing such and get her to the wizards guild together with the armour.

The mages could cure her of her lack of magic, Mortus will find out that mages are respected in the Empire as long as they don´t meddle with chaos magic..WHICH SHE IS ABOUT TO DO!!!.....Klaus can screw this Jana Eberhauer woman....they can check out the armour and Mortus might join the mages guild so she can stop pretending to be a merchant with THE most lowest charisma in ye olde world.
Don't be absurd, that's entirely too sensible for #mortuslogic, let alone the fact shed have to *gasp* interact with the party.

Pass the machete.

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #7622 on: September 12, 2013, 05:12:55 PM »
But seriously...we could stop the irrational Mortus Angst once and for all and make it much easier for Mortus to stick to the group and don´t become an alcoholic and chaos worshipper.

We have very good connections the mages guild Klaus could vouch for her safety and ....hmm sort of convince mortus a bit..I know I know you shouldn´t use skills on other characters but with his high fellowship score which is even increased if talking to females he should be able to convince Mortus to at least give it a try....should she realize that she was wrong and that she could get protection and support from the mages guild instead of fearing them she would gain immensly amounts of stability in her life...also she would have good reason to trust the group to stick up for her.

Offline Finlay

• Members
  • C'mon Son
« Reply #7623 on: September 12, 2013, 05:42:58 PM »
But comandant clearly doesnt want that, he'd rather just go around in his weird Salem alternate reality

Pass the machete.

Offline Karl Voss of Averland

• Members
  • Captain of Loningbruck
« Reply #7624 on: September 12, 2013, 05:51:04 PM »

Losing her magic is a serious blow, akin to if Admund was forced to wander around naked with his  his hands and feet tied.   When she gets over that problem, hopefully tonight, she will be in a much better position to interact with the party again.   I don't think she will need any help collecting the ingredients, Rufus said that she can just buy them in a shop.

If Admund was fettered and forced to walk around naked, you know what his best choice would be? Sticking near other good guys with big axes and swords, and a ginger with medical and legal prowess.

I can't think of any other ways to get her to stay without PvPing her.
I sexually violated the cat.  When we have children I will push harder for this time honored and enjoyable tradition

Remembering what Rufas started and endures in us all