home

Author Topic: How large will the nemesis scenarios be pointswise?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline talvisielu

• Members
How large will the nemesis scenarios be pointswise?
« on: May 09, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »
The topic is quite selfexplainetory. I'm new to these campaigns, are there specific scenarios meant to be played? Like in the new WD's or can we invent on and just write reports of them? Will there be any scenarios below 1000pts? I would love to participate with my empire army, but I have just started it (used to play helf) and won't reach 2000pts before autumn :E
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
I am honored to present talvisielu with the Creative Reasoning & Erroneously Absurd Misinterpretation "CREAM" Award for 2008  

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
Re: How large will the nemesis scenarios be pointswise?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 04:51:17 PM »
A question I have been wondering myself.  Anyone have hard data on how will will officially fight?

Point sizes, scenarios and all that?
I'm in college!

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »
Welcome aboard!

I do not think it matters what size army you have.  You can play the size game for the points you have.  You can play regular battles as far as I know, the special scenarios may give bonus points or might be played out at local stores.  Similar to SoC type stuff so they can write some of their own fluff.

The campaign site opens up on the 16th I believe, so we'll find out more for sure then.  Unless it's already stated in a WD, which I do not purchase.

If you want, Talvisielu, please register in recruitment if you have not already done so.  That way we know you're on the roster.

Again, welcome aboard and we look forward to fighting along side you in the coming campaign!
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Jerok

• Members
  • Captain Campaign
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 02:44:41 AM »
Wissenlander explained it well, so i'll lock it up as there's nothing really to discuss.