home

Author Topic: Errata & FAQ found  (Read 548 times)

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Attorney-at-RAW
    • View Profile
Errata & FAQ found
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:41:40 PM »
I posted this already elsewhere, but I think it is useful enough to flag it:

It seems, the FAQ were playing Hide and Seek: http://www.blacklibrary.com/faqs-and-errata.html
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Aldaris

• View Profile
Re: Errata & FAQ found
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 01:32:15 PM »
It's just the old ones atm though, right? As far as I've seen nothing has been updated or added.

And posting them on the BL site is dumb. At least link to them on the main site! As far as I can see nothing leads there, not even under "books and digital".

• Attorney-at-RAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 01:49:15 PM »
Correct on all points.  The Wood Elves are gone, Bretonnia still there - whatever that may or may not signify.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:01:15 PM by Fidelis von Sigmaringen »
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
    • View Profile
    • My wargaming blog
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 09:24:48 AM »
Besides Wood Elves I'm also missing the Daemons of Chaos FAQ.. albeit it hadn't any Errata or Amendments, but still..
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

• Attorney-at-RAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 10:14:32 AM »
No doubt, some will argue now that these Errata & FAQ are not official anymore.  :Ohmy:

Offline Aldaris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 10:20:01 AM »
Too pedestrian. Go all out and argue that ALL the FAQs are not official anymore, since they are on the BL site rather than the GW one. After all, there are also people who also argue that Forgeworld publications are not official (despite them being official is printed in the very books), simply because they're Forgeworld.
 :happy:

• Attorney-at-RAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 10:23:48 AM »
Perhaps. However, in the case of Wood Elves and Deamons, a rules lawyer could in fact point to "Where a book does not have an FAQ's and Errata document, none have yet been issued."  :eusa_wall: