home

Author Topic: Happy and Random Thoughts!  (Read 849448 times)

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
Re: Happy and Random Thoughts!
« Reply #9225 on: November 02, 2019, 09:46:00 PM »
Will there be the smell of napalm?
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #9226 on: November 03, 2019, 06:40:06 AM »
 :icon_lol:  Not at a milonga.

- - -

Performances for the show before the dance were wonderful.  Dancing was wicked crowded for the first half of the night, then it opened up and got better as a result.  Bought new tango shoes from a vendor, I'm psyched at that.  Didn't have my size in my first choice, but next best thing was on sale, so bingo!
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Rowsdower

• Members
  • Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #9227 on: November 04, 2019, 03:42:19 AM »
I stopped by a local newsagent today. I scored 3 Primairs marine box sets & a Stormcast box set ALL for $13.00 each. The short-sighted clerk had put the wrong price tags on them. Not that I'm complaining I already have more space marines than I can count and I don't play Age of Sigmar but it was too good of a deal to pass up. :biggriin:

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9228 on: November 08, 2019, 02:58:56 PM »
The golden rule in photography (by Photo Rumors)

It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #9229 on: November 08, 2019, 03:34:56 PM »
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #9230 on: November 08, 2019, 03:42:34 PM »
I had a fairly major hip surgery last week and I'm recovering nicely. Still not doing any marathons, but lots of physio every day and soon enough I'll be able to sit at a table for an extended period of time. I have tons of warhammer to work on in this extended downtime.

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #9231 on: November 08, 2019, 08:00:16 PM »
I had a fairly major hip surgery last week and I'm recovering nicely. Still not doing any marathons, but lots of physio every day and soon enough I'll be able to sit at a table for an extended period of time. I have tons of warhammer to work on in this extended downtime.

Hip surgery? Yipes! I have a cop friend who just had both done over last year. Much better now, think him and wife will be over for brunch this weekend. He could hardly walk and was on some pretty powerful painkillers. Did him a world of good.
I hope this provides much relief in the future! 😸
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9232 on: November 09, 2019, 12:26:39 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9233 on: November 09, 2019, 12:34:24 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9234 on: November 09, 2019, 12:36:29 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9235 on: November 09, 2019, 12:38:24 PM »

The writer of this meme needs to learn some basic Latin grammar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIAdHEwiAy8

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #9236 on: November 09, 2019, 04:08:01 PM »

Hip surgery? Yipes! I have a cop friend who just had both done over last year. Much better now, think him and wife will be over for brunch this weekend. He could hardly walk and was on some pretty powerful painkillers. Did him a world of good.
I hope this provides much relief in the future! 😸

That's what I'm hoping for! Already seeing some impressive changed. just need to stick with the physio and make sure we keep those good changed and work out the stiffness before it sets in.

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #9237 on: November 13, 2019, 09:15:04 PM »

Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Rowsdower

• Members
  • Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #9238 on: November 15, 2019, 12:37:21 PM »
A hobby shop has opened in the one horse town my grandma lives in. I will no longer die of boredom when I visit her.
The other day I got a Walker/Bulldog for $17.00

Offline Merrick

• Members
  • I say!
    • http://www.facebook.com/WinHereWinThereWinWinEverywhere
« Reply #9239 on: November 15, 2019, 10:47:17 PM »
Hello. Things are good.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
« Reply #9240 on: November 15, 2019, 11:51:57 PM »
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9241 on: November 16, 2019, 12:39:25 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9242 on: November 16, 2019, 12:40:27 PM »

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #9243 on: November 16, 2019, 12:45:49 PM »

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #9244 on: November 16, 2019, 12:52:50 PM »
Welcome back Mike !

Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #9245 on: November 16, 2019, 04:58:01 PM »
Hello. Things are good.

Now there's a name from the past  :biggriin:

Nice to see you here.
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline oak_prince

• Members
« Reply #9246 on: November 16, 2019, 08:17:20 PM »
Just popping in to say that I'm glad to be back, missed this community, and wish I'd behaved better back in the day. I've become a lot more politically moderate, tolerant of opposing viewpoints, and stopped rebelling against God.  :::cheers:::
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone".

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #9247 on: November 16, 2019, 08:21:56 PM »
Friends dropped by for lunch and they brought this as a gift from Stowe, Vermont. They could have brought a brick of gold and I would be just as happy. 

Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #9248 on: November 16, 2019, 08:28:53 PM »
Just popping in to say that I'm glad to be back, missed this community, and wish I'd behaved better back in the day. I've become a lot more politically moderate, tolerant of opposing viewpoints, and stopped rebelling against God.  :::cheers:::

Before my time lol but your right.  We are definitely more moderate, tolerant etc. (Not!) But welcome back!! 😺
I personally love hearing everyone’s input.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #9249 on: November 16, 2019, 11:07:08 PM »

How can you rebel against nothing?
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/