home

Author Topic: Where are the War Scrolls for the Stormcast / Bloodbound dudes on GW website?  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Carlo Chaimo

• Members
You can't chuck a rock without hitting a War Scroll for all of the old classic armies for Warhammer.

What about the Stormcast dudes and the Bloodbound guys? I want to check out what's going on with them, but I can't find anything on the GW website.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
I've traveled all over this world, from Alabama to Louisiana, and one thing I've found is that people always want to do good.
--Maxwell Custer

Offline stretch_135

• Members
  • Resident Tall Guy
I believe Warscrolls are only for pre-AoS models - anything for the new game comes with the rules in the box.
On the quest to get my painting in the red this year...follow the madness here: Blog!

Offline Sceleris

• Members
The rules for the Stormcast models they have released since the boxed set are available off the website - click on the product in the store and scroll down.  They also might be available via the app.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
The rules for the Stormcast models they have released since the boxed set are available off the website - click on the product in the store and scroll down.  They also might be available via the app.

They are also in the app yes
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Darknight

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • Dipped in Magic, Clothed in Science
All of the warscrolls should be available on the website; when you are in the store click on the product. The links are there under "rules" for each individual model. It looks as if sets do not have them ... and the specific Warscrolls for the stuff in the starter set does not exist. So, you cannot find rules for the Lord-Celestant on Dracoth without buying the boxed set. etc.
Completed Projects | History of Ophelia VII

Quote from: PhillyT
Everyone finds their balance between satisfaction and obsession.

Offline Oxycutor

• Members
The new models all have the warscroll on the instruction sheet that comes in the box.