home

Author Topic: H&A RoR Competition  (Read 4319 times)

Offline AldebrandLudenhof

• Members
  • London, UK
H&A RoR Competition
« on: July 14, 2006, 09:47:43 PM »
The Hammer and Anvil Summer Competition

Introduction

Greetings, fellow members of warhammer-empire :wink:.

The Hammer and Anvil, founded nearly two years ago by Ricold [insert history which has been posted here before, round about here...Ahem].

Anyway, this summer, H&A is running an open competition to create a regiment of renown.

The competition is being advertised on as many WHFB sites as possible and we hope to attract a large variety of entries. Before giving the rules, to answer the question - why a regiment of renown?

The staff collectively decided that we were now a big enough site to run a proper competition; the question then arose, what should the competition be about? Well, rulebook changes seemed rather a bad choice given the upcoming new 7th edition rulebook; units for existing lists would bring up too many multiples of the same unit; and complete army lists are of limited value to the majority of players, besides being far too hard to develop from scratch in less than 3 months (no list on H&A has yet been finished satisfactorily, and some have been running since before the site was created).

Now, regiments of renown are fun; can be made up as interesting conversions; may cover new and existing fluff; lend themselves to creativity in story writing and rules creation; and can be used by the greatest number of players.

So onto the rules.

Competition Rules

Entries must be submitted by 5th August - three weeks from tomorrow. The sooner the better please, but we'll accept units right to the deadline (timed GMT).

H&A staff members shall enter a separate staff competition, which will be up for judging by H&A members by poll vote.

Bribing the judges is not allowed. Blackmailing the judges is not allowed. Inviting the judges to stay on your ranch to discuss matters even wholly unrelated to the issue (ie the competition) isn't permissible til the competition is over and the entries are judged. e-mailing opinions and comments on the rules to judges is allowed, but they probably won't reply. You just might point out something that someone missed, or reinforce a wavering conviction. No spamming though.

Your rules should appear in the following format - if you're really stumped on the coding, we'll do it for you. You must include fluff - but this is a rules writing competition, not a story competition, and the fluff must be between 50 and 500 words long.

Code: [Select]
[b][u]-REGIMENT NAME-[/b][/u]
[i]by - _________ (your name here)[/i]

-Narrative style fluff-

[b]THE REGIMENT[/b]

[b]Captain:[/b]

[b]Motto:[/b]

[b]Battle-cry:[/b]

[b]For Hire:[/b]

[b]Points:[/b] -Captain- and -number of people- may be hired for -n- points. Additional -people- may be hired for -x- points each, up to a total of -y- models.

Include a code block with statistics here

[b]Equipment:[/b] List the basic weaponry soldiers carry here, and then list magical items carried by the regiment and/or captain.

[b]Armour Save:[/b] The armour save for the entire regiment. If there is a different armour save for some members, list that second.

[b]SPECIAL RULES[/b]

[b]Header[/b]:

[b]MAGIC ITEMS[/b]

[b]Header[/b]:

Use as many headers as are needed.

For example:

Bertrand the Brigand and the Bowmen of Bergerac
by Benedictus

A great deal of fluff, cut for readability for this example.

THE REGIMENT

Captain: Bertrand the Brigand.

Motto: Equality for all men. Particularly us.

Battle-cry: "Loose!"

For Hire: The following armies may hire Bertrand the Brigand and the Bowmen of Bergerac as a Rare choice: Empire, Dwarfs, High Elves, Wood Elves, Dogs of War, Hordes of Chaos and Bretonnians. Note: As Bretonnians are not normally allowed Dogs of War, you must have your opponents permission to take the Bowmen in a Bretonnian army.

Points: Bertrand plus nine Brigands including Hugo le Petit and Gui le Gros, cost a total of 170 points. This is the minimum unit you can hire. Additional Brigands may be increased at a cost of +9 points per additional model, up to a maximum unit size of 20.

Code: [Select]
              M WS BS S T W I A LD
Bertrand       4 3  5  4 4 2 3 2  8
Hugo le Petit 4 3  4  4 3 1 3 1  6
Gui le Gros    4 2  4  3 3 1 3 1  6
Brigand        4 2  4  3 3 1 3 1  6
(AL - preferably with accurate coding - I'm no good at it on w-e)

Equipment: Hand weapons, longbows. Hugo le Petit carries his quarterstaff, which counts as a great weapon. Bertrand carries the Black Arrow.

Armour Save: None.

SPECIAL RULES

Heroic Companions: Hugo le Petit and Gui le Gros are both treated as champions, and may therefore accept and decline challenges as normal.

Hugo le Petit: Hugo le Petit is Betrand's right hand man and trusted lieutenant. Hugo is an imposing man who carries a stout oak quarterstaff and a massive longbow into battle.

When he fires his longbow, it hits at a strength of 4. His quarterstaff counts as a great weapon.

Gui le Gros: Gui le Gros was the monk in charge of sweeping the Grail chapel of Bergerac. He now serves as Bertrand's spiritual advisor. He carries around a cask of stolen sacramental wine, which he shares amongst the men if they start to look shaky on their feet.

Once per game, at the beginning of the turn, Gui le Gros may share out his wine. For the remainder of the game the Bowmen, including Betrand, Gui and Hugo, are immune to panic. However, they suffer a -1 to hit when shooting for the remainder of the game as well. If Gui le Gros is slain then the cask of stolen wine is assumed to be broken and lost. If it has not been used yet, then it may not be used this battle.

MAGIC ITEMS

The Black Arrow: The Black Arrow is tipped with a Dragon's tooth and has black feather flights from a carrion crow. Bertrand used it to slay the Great Flapping Monster with a single shot.

One use only. Wounds automatically, no armour save.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Entries will be judged by the active Hammer and Anvil staff - Ricold, AldebrandLudenhof, Benedictus, RGB, and Firedrake - of whome Rick is probably familiar to those who remember CoL, and myself, Benedictus and RGB are warhammer-empire members and sometime active posters.

You don't even need to join the site to submit your entry - if you're not a member, you can e-mail competition@lightalliance.co.uk, and your entry will be posted onto the competition board. The competition board will take entries from members, but will not allow replies. We have a board for competition discussion and queries running alongside the "Entrants" board, though this requires registration on H&A to post on. You are not allowed to take comments on your unit before it appears, and we'll be looking over sites across the community to ensure no entries have been posted previously on an open board. Joint entries are, however, permissible, though joint entrants will obviously have to split the prize (see later).

You may like to include an explanation of the thinking behind your unit - what it's meant to do, what inspired it, references hidden in it, etc. This is entirely up to you, and may be e-mailed to us after you've submitted your unit, though not after the entry deadline.

Results will be announced on the 12th of August, four weeks from today, one week after the closing date for accepting entries falls. 

What You Will Be Judged On

The judges will be looking at all aspects of your work; the following areas are important when judging most rules development work, and we hope the guidance and advice given will help you understand what we're looking for.

Balance - Would this unit unbalance the game? Units that specifically patch up an armies weaknesses (for example, a unit of Ws4, T5, A2 Empire troops) or that are simply too powerful (for example, a wizard with a 2+ ward save who generates 6 power dice per turn) or that are unbalancing to the game for any other reason (for example, a wizard lord you can take as a rare choice, enabling you to take two wizard lords in a 2000pts battle) will not be looked favourably upon.

Costing - Is your unit of an appropriate points cost? Try to compare to costs of units currently available in army lists, and remember that no item of equipment necessarily has the same value to every unit in the game. The H&A staff recommend Avian's 'design a unit' system as a good guide.

Fluff - This category comes in three parts - does the unit fit with GW official fluff, is the units background and history plausible, and is the fluff written well? Remember this isn't a writing competition, but a high standard of English will certainly gain you bonus marks and make a good impression on the judges, whilst failure to make appropriate use of spelling, punctuation and grammar will be frowned upon.

Originality - A unit of dishonourable money grabbing men drawn from Bretonnia and the Empire, armed with barded steeds, lances, heavy armour and shields, led by a charismatic and even greedier man - bad idea for a unit. Why? Because it already exists. Anyone for Voland's Venators? Whilst making another heavy cavalry, pike, crossbow, ogre unit, is perfectly acceptable, if your unit resembles the fluff and fighting style of a current Regiment of Renown too closely, you'll be marked down, whilst a really interesting and unexpected idea is likely to be marked up. Having said that, don't go too crazy, or you'll end up marked down on fluff.

How Fun Is It? - Not every unit in the game needs to have you rolling in the aisles of your local GW whenever it takes to the field, but basically, we play warhammer for fun, and we want to enjoy using your unit. Regiments of Renown are meant to be special, and they're meant to stand out - so if your unit is boring, or frustrating for your opponent, or fails to capture either players imagination, it won't do well.

Other - The judges will look at various other aspects of your work. Is it too complicated to use in a battle? Are there loopholes in the rules writing which could be exploited? If you've converted the unit and sent in pictures, that's a big bonus, but we aren't necessarily expecting anyone to do that. If the humour is any good, if the historical or literary references you may (or may not) include are good and clever, anything like that will get you bonus points. Remember to think carefully about which races are allowed to pick your regiment too, and think carefully about what slot/s it should take up in army lists. Everything will be taken into account.

Do your best to model your rules on existing GW rules, and you'll be able to remain succinct and loophole free in your rules (hopefully). We recognise that not everyone is as expert on rules as a queek; but demonstrating a good understanding of this sort of thing can only help you.

Prizes
What's a competition without prizes, eh? Well, we don't know for sure what we'll award and how many awards will be given, since we have no idea how much interest we'll get - however, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and a list of highly commended entries, is most probable.

If there are no more than 16 entrants, no prizes besides the honour of victory and your place in the gallery of sealed works on H&A will be awarded. However, we would be disappointed despite strong conservatism of estimate if we don't get a good 30 entrants from H&A itself alone.

We have staff members in the UK, Canada, Australia, and Poland, so we should be able to get something to you wherever you live. It seems to make sense to negotiate an appropriate prize with winners individually.

Legal Info
To submit to the competition, you must agree to the normal posting rules of Hammer and Anvil, with a few modifications:
The copyright of all submissions that does not belong to Games Workshop Ltd must belong to the person or persons submitting. The submitter will maintain all copyrights on their work, except that Hammer and Anvil reserves the right to re-produce, in any form, any information submitted to this site in any form, including e-mails to admin in an official capacity. Copyright will be attributed to it's owner where it does not belong to the site.

Hammer and Anvil reserves the right to remove any submission, in part or in whole, or to edit any submission for any reason without prior warning.

Submissions will be accepted up to midnight GMT at the end of the day listed as the deadline. Work may be submitted by posting it to the Hammer and Anvil forums at http://www.hammer-anvil.com or by e-mail to competition@lightalliance.co.uk. E-mail submissions to this address will receive an automatic reply once they have been received. E-mails to the H+A admin privately are an acceptable means of submission, however they must still be received by the deadline. You are advised to read the post guidelines in the Entrants board and the FAQ in Competition Discussion before submitting your entry.

And finally...
Good luck! May Vaul bless the hammer and may Grungni bless the anvil of your craft.

Wow...and that wasn't pretentious for a rules development site with 350 members running a 3 week competition...blame me, I wrote most of it, I can't help it, I guess it's compulsive, something like Tourettes :|
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 02:18:34 PM by Calvin »

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Re: H&A RoR Competition
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 03:16:27 AM »
Sounds like fun.

I've been toying around with an idea for a while now. I guess now I'll have to get myself to put it to paper.
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 07:38:21 AM »
Hurrah!

I think we have enough people who say they'll enter that my bar of 16 and under for no prize to be awarded has been broken. Alas, the Count's bank account is set to suffer mildly :-(

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 02:12:59 PM »
Aldebrand,
I edited your post, but only to insert a line break into a part that was stretching the page. I didn't touch anything else so your rules are safe. :-)

EDIT: And my brain just decided to wake up now... in editing you post I screwed up the template a bit. So I guess we'll just have to live with a stretched page.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 02:22:52 PM by Calvin »
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 08:19:10 PM »
Well Midaski has entered - it has just been too hot to concentrate on work for the last couple of days. :wink:

Mind you one of their mods will have to edit/code my stats lines!
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 08:52:06 PM »
"Cleansing in the name of Dazh" indeed :-)

Code edited - thanks for your entry! Enough people have now promised entries that if they fulfill their pledges and one more person finds the competition and enters, we have to give prizes.

Curses.

Offline Ricold

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 09:03:17 AM »
Firstly, this is a reminder to get your entries done fast, the deadline is coming up.

But, due to staff constraints over on H+A, we're offering a 2 day extention to the deadline, so the new dealine is 7th August. So you've got 4 and a half days to get any final entries in. Then, on the 14th August (that's also a 2 day extention), we'll announce the result on H+A, and over the following few days, we'll announce the result on all the sites that agreed to host adverts.

Ricold
Hammer and Anvil Owner
On behalf of the Hammer and Anvil staff
Ricold

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 08:23:48 PM »
Just to say that the competition closed and judging has overrun, because this judge here was away on holiday during judging week :roll:

We received 31 entries in total, despite no entries from the traditional H&A purveryors of RoRs, Ayami, Okuto, Rohirimm, etc, and despite Darlan losing his entry, although this counts TINS' disqualified entry.

From warhammer-empire, Midaski and Calvin submitted entries, besides a few other less well known members here having entries, including myself and Benedictus entering the staff competition.

Judging is proving very difficult, with no standouts to be honest, but a much higher overall standard than I had expected. Anyway, results should follow within the next few days.

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 11:22:39 PM »
Final Results

Prizewinners will be contacted about their prizes shortly. The prizewinners are the winners of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes in the main competition. These results are final and immutable. Units other than the winners of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes are listed alphabetically.

The staff of the Hammer and Anvil are delighted to be able to at last announce the winners of the 2006 H&A Summer Competition. 1st prize goes to Jean Pierre and the Merciless Night Stalkers, by Tamlynn. Original, humourous, and with well written rules, we would like to congratulate Tamlynn on a very well deserved victory.

In second place, Slugg's Boggart Monsta 'Unting Mob, by deadkez. A popular and amusing unit, like the Night Stalkers the Monsta 'Unting Mob possesses very sound rules. A strong runner up.

And in third place, congratulations to Duckass for his characterful work, Marzharr Balazan and the Slavers of Zharr Naggrund. The judges would especially like to commend the accompanying diorama which graces this entry.

The judges had a very difficult time selecting winners, and our thoughts on each unit will follow in due course. For now, the results are displayed below.

Prizewinners
1st place: Jean Pierre and the Merciless Night Stalkers, by Tamlynn
2nd place: Slugg's Boggart Monsta 'Unting Mob, by deadkez
3rd place: Marzharr Balazan and the Slavers of Zharr Naggrund, by Duckass

Highly Commended
Chandras Pahrak and the Renegade Rajput, by Polymphus
Cuahetemoc and the Wily Wiaimen, by Unholy Samurai
Gildur's Skaven Hunters, by Dourin
Guztaz's Boomstickaz, by Calvin
Mazoti's Mobile Majito Mezzanine, by Xini

The judges would like to especially commend Xini, for producing undoubtedly the funniest entry despite stiff competition in the best humour field :wink:.

You can read a fuller explanation of the results, and see the entries, at www.hammer-anvil.com.

You might like to note the fates of the two warhammer-empire entrants, Calvin and Midaski. Calvin entered a unit of pistol armed skirmishing goblins, who got onto the Highly Commended list, so well done to him! Midaski's entry was considered pretty sound on the whole, but we are sorry to say, but all that nonsense about them exposing as much flesh as possible in order to charm their opponents did put us off :P

Proper comments will follow on the site.

Thanks to the w-e staff for allowing us to have a sticky here. We'd be obliged if it could be left here until the staff competition closes; then I'll post the result of that, and this thread can sink away.

Offline Clarkarias

• Members
  • Halton Hills, Ontario
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 11:56:31 AM »
Oh Xini...always cracks me up...
Actually, forget Karl-Franz. I want rules for Thyrus Gorman on a dragon. - Rufus Sparkfire

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 03:43:59 PM »
http://www.lightalliance.co.uk/hammer/viewtopic.php?t=1727

Link to Xini's entry, for your convenience.

Some people wanted it to win; but it has a few rules holes, it's a bit too comedyhammer for a winner really, and it's overpriced.

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 12:05:42 AM »
:-D Thanks for the spot on the Highly Commended list.

I had lots of fun working on my unit and reading all of the other entries. Thanks and congratulations on running a great contest. Congrats to the winners and everyone else that took the time to make and entry!

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 09:00:28 AM »
Just to be clear about the earlier Midaski comment, it was a joke :-) Harder to put across in warhammer-empire emoticons.

Congrats Calvin.

If anyone's interested, the prize has wound up working out at about £25 for first, £15 for second, £12 for third, though that might shift a bit. Depending on what sort of a competition we run, it'll probably go up a bit next year.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 09:09:06 AM »
I understood AL :wink:

It's fine by me if your judging panel has no appreciation of the female form and especially the exposed female form.

For 'historical fluff support' you obviously have never seen that amazing film set in a South American Banana Republic   -  "The Magnificent Two"

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Clarkarias

• Members
  • Halton Hills, Ontario
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 12:03:56 PM »
...that amazing film set in a South American Banana Republic   -  "The Magnificent Two"

I saw it last night...although it was set in Canada...
Actually, forget Karl-Franz. I want rules for Thyrus Gorman on a dragon. - Rufus Sparkfire

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 01:29:42 PM »
Huh. Nobody liked my entry then.  :cry:
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 02:16:14 PM »
@Midaski - you might've made that up for all I know. Nope, not seen it. What sort of a film is it? Wondering if it's worth me looking out for. I haven't seen many films at all, very poor film. Though I don't think referencing a film to back up the historical accuracy of something is that good an idea...see Braveheart, see Alexander, see, etc etc etc.

Nothing wrong with female models if you want to use them, though myself I prefer damsels on foot and that sort of model.

Although a sister is expected to remain pure, and to arrive before Dazh with her ‘honour’ intact, such is the Sisterhood’s respect for combat skills, that no shame is attracted by a sister who has been deflowered as a result of being beaten in combat by a worthy warrior.
Furthermore the Sisterhood is well aware of the power of the female form, and although the sisters wear light armour very much as protection that does not hinder their movement speed and weapon skills, they ensure that their female attributes are still prominent.
There is some evidence that against enemies of a human nature appreciative of the female form, the opponent’s attacks are somewhat muted by their ‘evident’ charms. :wink:
I'm not sure GW would publish a paragraph that looked like that :-) Which is one test.

I don't think they've mentioned rape since they dropped the fimir, but I could easily be quite wrong there.

I think "Cleansing in the name of Dazh" is a bit too out of place in what is mostly a fairly serious unit, though I appreciated it.

The place of women in Kislevite society and women in relation to horses was mostly quibbled with on grounds of, looking at Russian mythology and history. It seems odd. The staff are biased, having already sealed a unit of (mounted) Kislevite warrior maidens.

They're quite a strong unit - stubborn skirmishing 4+ armour save - not unbalanced though, and fairly well priced. Most RoRs rely in significant part on the personality of their leader though, and we don't so much as hear the leaders name til we get down to the actual rules. So it seems to make sense that you'd've been better advised to talk about their leader rather than how naked they are, that's what the artwork and models are for :wink:

Anyway, no more! I said, I'll put a proper review of them up on H&A.

@rufus: I think you're joking - if not, um, we didn't get your entry, eek. If you are joking though - no. Nobody liked it at all. In fact, we ranked it below the Aquanauts, which were disqualified...

EDIT: There. Comments are here.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 03:17:07 PM by AldebrandLudenhof »

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 02:33:49 PM »
@ Aldebrand:
If you'd known the film you would have saved all that time. :wink:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061938/

Read down the review to the bit about red bikinis. :wink:

I was never trying to justify the unit in any serious manner, and I didn't spot RGB's Shieldmaidens until after I'd submitted it. Still my Arari, who are suppposed to be consorts fit the fluff better. :-D

and
"Cleansing in the name of Dazh"
was the best one-liner in the whole competition - if you are a UK reader of course. :wink:
@ Clarkarias:
Canada? Was it filmed there? It was certainly set in South America.

PS: Rufus probably entered under one of his many aliases. :wink:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 02:36:09 PM by Midaski »

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 03:29:59 PM »
*laughs*

Ok so, there's your historical backing. Hehe.

The staff are on the whole a bit serious minded. But we treated it seriously. Anyhow, I'd keep some of the humour, and it's fine for models because GW is more about image than logic, and a lot of people do, curiously but unarguably, find naked females a good image...

We just made jokes about it at your expense because you're old :-)

As for fitting the fluff better - hm, I'll leave that to RGB. I don't essentially think there's a problem with them being on foot though, no. But, as explained, it seems odd for Kislev, of all countries, to stop women fighting/horseriding etc.

"Cleansing in the name of Dazh" was quite good, though aimed at a judging panel composed of two London residents, a Canadian and an Australian, so it only made sense to two of us. I remember B. saying something like "huh?" when he saw it. Anyway, I might dig up a one-liners list and post it up, it can appear here too for comparison.

PS: Rufus probably entered under one of his many aliases. :wink:
Yikes! :-(

Offline Clarkarias

• Members
  • Halton Hills, Ontario
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 05:51:31 PM »
@ Clarkarias:  Canada? Was it filmed there? It was certainly set in South America.

I thought you were joking...so I made a joke.  I thought everyone knew what "The Magnificent Two" meant.  And I'm not talking about the Olsen Twins...

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 07:22:41 PM »
Rufus probably entered under one of his many aliases. :wink:

Yes.
If I wanted to.

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2006, 09:28:36 PM »
Rufus probably entered under one of his many aliases. :wink:

Yes.

Oh Goody!

A new game - "Spot the Rufus"

Offline RGB

• Members
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 10:38:20 PM »
Oh dear.

I must have missed you THIS time round.
[in the good of life]

• Members
  • London, UK
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 12:03:48 AM »
I have no idea which was you.

No idea at all.

Meanwhile, RGB has also replied to the Sisterhood, and I think between us B, RGB, and myself have now covered all points of criticism we had, so I doubt FD will repeat out comments again. So er. Now you can look at why they weren't Highly Commended.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 09:17:56 AM »
deleted
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 10:25:49 PM by rufus sparkfire »
If I wanted to.