home

Author Topic: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (Character Information)  (Read 11116 times)

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
https://youtu.be/iMXDkMtnAQQ

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!! It has come to the attention of agents of Sigmar that Zak has been accused of chaos worshiping to include summoning chaos minions, eating babies, and conducting dark rituals otherwise deemed very nasty by Imperial law and Canada; He is now within custody of the Witch hunter’s guild awaiting trial by Arch-Lector Mathi Alfblut of the cult of Sigmar. 
This trial will be played out with a live audience of players, sooo we need volunteers to be the following:

1-Narrator (GM) me

2-Judge:  Arch Lector Mathi Alfblut

3-Defense : The Honorable Defense Lawyer: Gankom

4-Prosecutor : The Arch Lector will prosecute the scum

5-Jury members Warlord the Rat Catcher,Artobans the Agitator, BAWTRM the Bone Picker, Commandant the Charcoal-Burner, Valmir the Barber-Surgeon

6-Witch hunter ...The Mighty Witch Hunter Cannonofdoom

7- Representative of the College of Wizards  :Ohmy: ( twists!)  ( NPC)

8-Accused Zak (NPC)

I will message those player characters with information they have in order to bring evidence to the court. ( or i can do it openly)  As well as, other nasty situations they may run into. Let the game begin plus you get to roast zak what more could you want!! Lol If you have an idea for a character not listed let me know !!! ............All characters must be from the old world Empire, with backgrounds that reflect this, we will see how this story takes shape!!

Books to help:

(Career Compendium)  http://khorne.ru/2nd/wfrp_web/Career_Compendium.pdf

(Equipment) http://khorne.ru/2nd/wfrp_web/Old_World_Armoury.pdf

( Rule Book) http://khorne.ru/2nd/wfrp_web/Core.pdf  ( this will be modified due to the limitation of roleplaying in a forum setting)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:43:40 PM by zak »
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
Re: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 12:31:56 AM »
Lets be honest, Chaos worship would probably be legal in Canada. Yet I support this fully.

Clearly we need witnesses in this trial!

Online Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 01:49:05 AM »
I may have witnessed some speaking in tongues...
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
  • intres cum fixura sine misericordia
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 12:49:29 PM »
I, Arch Lector Mathi Alfblut (I am by right of Animosity RP Arch Lector of Sigmar) in my powers as judge, jury and executioner, ordained on me by the power of our most venerated and beloved Sigmar, and under the benevolent blessing of the most Holy St. Midaski was myself personally a part of the most venerable conclave that apprehended the reprehensible and most foul dabbler in matters chaotic, Zak!

Never since the crimes commited by the terrible Beast shaman GrillyP have our fair and respectable home seen such most insidious activities.

I ask Gankom, the most pious of Canadian Sigmarites, to present the absolute confession from the soon to be convicted sorcerer, Zak. If there is a wish to present a token defence, it will be tolerated and put to memory. If for no other reason as proof of the truly devious nature of Chaos.

For some obscure reason it has been made known that I cannot fullfil the role as prosecutor, even though I am the greatest prosecutor ever (note to self: Send out towncryers to publicly announce my sacking of my legal advisor).

Oh, and remember GW made it personal, not you!

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 01:34:35 PM »
here comes the judge, here comes the judge ....Ok we have our arch lector   :mellow:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 08:34:28 PM »
I ask Gankom, the most pious of Canadian Sigmarites, to present the absolute confession from the soon to be convicted sorcerer, Zak. If there is a wish to present a token defence, it will be tolerated and put to memory. If for no other reason as proof of the truly devious nature of Chaos.

Once more into the breech! I have come to do my civic duty. This most loyal and honest of Canadians will fight for truth, justice and hard boiled eggs in the name of Zak, should he have me. If not I'll grumble about it and sit on the jury.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 08:39:25 PM »
LOL ....we have our defense ok you send the call to the prosecution  :::cheers::: :::cheers::: :::cheers:::

Hey Gankom you're my hero
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Re: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (update)
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 01:12:27 PM »
OK we have a few players already hurry to be part of this
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2018, 02:30:43 PM »
I volunteer.
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2018, 03:30:11 PM »
I volunteer.

NICE!!!  :::cheers::: witch hunter???
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:32:18 PM by zak »
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Online Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2018, 03:47:09 PM »
I volunteer.

NICE!!!  :::cheers::: witch hunter???

Ha! That’s exactly what I was thinking. This could be a fateful curve. 😸
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »
you in ?
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Online Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2018, 05:20:32 PM »
you in ?

How about jury? Impartial judgement when I’m not completely biased 😸
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2018, 05:37:05 PM »
you in ?

How about jury? Impartial judgement when I’m not completely biased 😸

:::cheers::: :::cheers::: :::cheers:::
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2018, 05:51:44 PM »
BAWTRM from the Wastes of Vagueness and loyal citizen of Bögenhafen reporting for jury duty.

Btw, any rumors about a Chaos cult opening a rift to the realm of Chaos recently is a lie. And I totally didn't know the cult leader Johannes Teugen. It's not like he was the head of one of the four major merchant families of Bögenhafen or something....
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2018, 06:00:49 PM »
BAWTRM from the Wastes of Vagueness and loyal citizen of Bögenhafen reporting for jury duty.

Btw, any rumors about a Chaos cult opening a rift to the realm of Chaos recently is a lie. And I totally didn't know the cult leader Johannes Teugen. It's not like he was the head of one of the four major merchant families of Bögenhafen or something....

lol nice, you are in... Now to randomly roll for your current occupation ( yes I'm using WHFRP 2nd edition )  :icon_razz: well not really rolling more like assigning lol
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:04:50 PM by zak »
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2018, 06:25:09 PM »
The Commandant, a man so experienced in fighting the chaos threat both internally and externally that his name has disappeared completely and all that remains is the rank that he occupied in the mercenary company he led, reports for any position that would allow him to be of service in this great endeavour (most likely jury duty)

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2018, 06:31:39 PM »
The Commandant, a man so experienced in fighting the chaos threat both internally and externally that his name has disappeared completely and all that remains is the rank that he occupied in the mercenary company he led, reports for any position that would allow him to be of service in this great endeavour (most likely jury duty)

You sir have been personally selected to be one of the most illustrious juror #4ish  for this most important upcoming trial of the chaos filth Zak. Remember all accused are innocent until proven guilty BUT I mean look at him!!!   
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Online Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2018, 06:46:01 PM »
Quote Zak: Remember all accused are innocent until proven guilty

There’s the first problem... I mean impartially so, that is true 😼
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2018, 06:46:57 PM »
I know I'm the defence, but I just wanted to take a moment and remind my client that this;

Remember all accused are innocent until proven guilty

probably doesn't fly in our glorious Empire. Not once the Witch Hunters get involved anyway.

Stay hopeful though!

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 06:48:50 PM »
***Little response from zak as he is shackled and muttering incomprehensive words under his breath while laying in the fetal position***  :unsure: 
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Online Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 07:03:35 PM »
‘Are those un-words he’s muttering?’ And suddenly realizes his isn’t the voice of a witch hunter and his place is to listen. ‘ not that I would know the language of chaos’. Sits back and looks wide eyed ahead.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2018, 07:13:05 PM »
“Hear ye!! Hear ye!!” The town Cryer screamed. The crowd had gathered around the old tavern to hear the latest on last night’s apprehension of Zak, the local Hedge Wizard and Alchemy shop owner. “Last night at 9 bells the honorable Witch Hunters, of our most esteemed God Sigmar, arrested the old Hedge Wizard Zak for chaos worshiping, summoning of minions, and all around nastiness. They stated nothing as they hulled him away to the tower of confessions in the Temple”. A surprised look came over the crowd, one man stated, “that’s weird because he help cure my auntie of the weasel plague?’  Other murmurs could be heard, “I knew he looked shifty!” an old woman spat... Throughout the crowd both surprise and assumptions could be heard. The Cryer continued, “As we speak the authorities under Arch-Lector Mathi Alfblut is gathering jurors for the trial; that is it…. for now” the Town Cryer walked back into the Maple and Leaf tavern.         
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Yes I'm dyslexic so what