home

Author Topic: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle - The Legend  (Read 246934 times)

Offline Rufas the Eccentric

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Taken from us May 9th 2008 - But never forgotten
Re: Sigmarite Holy Inquisitiorial Tabernacle
« Reply #525 on: November 23, 2007, 05:56:55 PM »
I am surprised no-one spotted this Freudian slip ....................
 :engel:
With Lord Midaski on the loose, one can never be sure if it is a Freudian slip or sabatoge.

Wyzer, just because you burned yourself, does not get you off the diet of tripe and prune juice.
Sigmar on a sling, the stuff some people come up with. . . .

Offline Crimsonsphinx

• Members
  • A mind without purpose walks in dark places
    • marcwalpole
« Reply #526 on: November 23, 2007, 06:25:51 PM »
They did burn me already.  Luckily my god is stronger than Sigmar and saved me.

I now devote my time to finding out other followers of chaos powers.  After all if otherfollowers of the dark gods are caught by the inquisition then it elevates me!
Stare into the Abyss and the Abyss stares back.

Visit my 40k blog http://2plusdispel.blogspot.com/ updated four or more times a month and offers painting advice and gaming advice for warhammer 40,000

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
  • ^My Pic - Stuff I say ->
« Reply #527 on: November 23, 2007, 06:30:59 PM »
Reformed you say Herr Wyzer.. So you admit to a previous taint by Chaos... Which would clearly not be removable...
I am afraid I, as Sigmarite Holy Inquisitorial Tabernacle Head of Executions And Dismemberments, I have no choice but to apprehend you. You are hereby confined to your quarters, pending the investigation of your crimes, your trial and execution.

Having finished the investigation, we move on to the trial. I say you're guilty, and so does my executioner's axe. Does anyone oppose ?

I would have to oppose you. Wyzer1 was only investigating the dark powers so he could lern how to fight them better. He must not be exicuted, why not kill Crimsonsphinx insted?
And Doop123 gets promoted...  :happy:

They did burn me already.  Luckily my god is stronger than Sigmar and saved me.

I now devote my time to finding out other followers of chaos powers.  After all if otherfollowers of the dark gods are caught by the inquisition then it elevates me!
right...

I am surprised no-one spotted this Freudian slip ....................
With Lord Midaski on the loose, one can never be sure if it is a Freudian slip or sabatoge.

Wyzer, just because you burned yourself, does not get you off the diet of tripe and prune juice.
Meh

Oh well  :::cheers::: (its prune juice)
Long time Wood Elf and Empire player with newly acquired High Elves

Offline McKnight

• Members
  • Its the No. of posts that make you a veteran-gamer
« Reply #528 on: November 23, 2007, 07:02:29 PM »
You do realise all suspects are guilty, as they wouldn't be otherwise suspects.
Troops  :icon_mrgreen:

Now back to the important matter.

Possesion of chaotic models is a very serious fellany and should not be looked at with ease. The problem is that subject is redistributing them, spreading chaotic taint further out in the Empire and supporting an already tainted victim in gaining more power.

The real problem is of course the fact that the subject is a high ranking officer of this grand organisation.

Let us be civilised. Wyzer1 is here by summoned to an inquiry of this matter.
Then if deemed necessary, Wyzer1 will be summoned for court. He of course representing himself, and rufas the attorney.

EDIT:

Rufas will be away til sunday so court will be recessed on Sunday
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 10:45:29 PM by McKnight »
"Me? I'm practically perfect in every way!"- Rufas the eccentric.
Rufas had Two Ton Sally. I have Silicon Sally!
EuroBashes attended: 1

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #529 on: November 24, 2007, 04:43:35 AM »
The Inquisition has a policy of never revealing the source of our Calvins, er, informants.

Treachery! :ph34r:
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Doop123

« Reply #530 on: November 24, 2007, 07:12:57 PM »
The Inquisition has a policy of never revealing the source of our Calvins, er, informants.

Treachery! :ph34r:

Oops.   :engel:

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #531 on: November 25, 2007, 05:55:13 AM »
Seeing as I presented the charges, it would be highly irregular that I serve as defense counsel.  However,  this is the Inquisition, so there really is no ethical problem here.

As much as I enjoy Trial by Burning Oil, might I suggest Trial by Cake is more appropriate in these circumstances.

Doop123

« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2007, 06:58:36 AM »
As much as I enjoy Trial by Burning Oil, might I suggest Trial by Cake is more appropriate in these circumstances.

Not trial by cake!

Offline offroadfury88

• Members
  • Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr
« Reply #533 on: November 25, 2007, 07:17:15 AM »
If owning chaos models makes you somewhat heratic-like, then you should also put warhammerlord-sloth on trial. His own avatar has a chaos tainted captain on it.

sorry warhammerlord-sloth, I do really like your army
Happiness never decreases by being shared.
 -The Buddha

An act of kindness surpasses a thousand prayers
 -Sa'di

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #534 on: November 25, 2007, 01:01:55 PM »
Seeing as I presented the charges, it would be highly irregular that I serve as defense counsel.  However,  this is the Inquisition, so there really is no ethical problem here.

actually i meant procecutor :engel:

Trial by cake... is not accepted by the jury....

They propose another trial... trial by P.I.O.M.T. !
Wyzer1 is to drink a pint within 10 seconds. Should he not be able to do this (by throwing up or similar) then he will be giving another... and another and another, untill he gets it right...

:::cheers:::

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
« Reply #535 on: November 26, 2007, 04:22:13 AM »
Calvin...

There are no words, mate. Shouldn't you be beating something with a hockey stick, so as to reclaim your manliness?
Gave into the WoW.

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #536 on: November 26, 2007, 05:27:35 AM »
Calvin...

There are no words, mate. Shouldn't you be beating something with a hockey stick, so as to reclaim your manliness?
I've just notified the U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement to be on the lookout for a short, blond kid with a paper hat and wooden sword.  He is believed to be traveling in the company of a stuffed tiger.

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
« Reply #537 on: November 26, 2007, 05:45:16 AM »
Tell them not to look in any boxes with the word "TRaNSMoGRiFiER" on it unless they want to find out what being an elephant is like.

Cookie to the person who can name me the date and year of that one.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #538 on: November 26, 2007, 06:27:59 AM »
first appeared March 23, 1987
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Doop123

« Reply #539 on: November 26, 2007, 10:54:50 PM »

actually i meant prosecutor :engel:

Trial by cake... is not accepted by the jury....

They propose another trial... trial by P.I.O.M.T. !
Wyzer1 is to drink a pint within 10 seconds. Should he not be able to do this (by throwing up or similar) then he will be giving another... and another and another, until he gets it right...

:::cheers:::

How could you create such a horrible trial?

Offline Crimsonsphinx

• Members
    • marcwalpole
« Reply #540 on: November 26, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »
A trial by drinking should be easy for anyone!  Or at least anyone born in the UK, as it is in the blood.

Visit my 40k blog http://2plusdispel.blogspot.com/ updated four or more times a month and offers painting advice and gaming advice for warhammer 40,000

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #541 on: November 26, 2007, 11:40:48 PM »
A trial by drinking should be easy for anyone!  Or at least anyone born in the UK, as it is in the blood.

True, in my day  :icon_wink: even the UK girls could manage about 6 seconds, but Rufas designed it for Wyzer1 and his nationality - that's why he allowed 10 seconds.

Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Crimsonsphinx

• Members
    • marcwalpole
« Reply #542 on: November 26, 2007, 11:55:20 PM »
In this day and age, girls out drink guys every time Midaski.  They do where I live anyhow!

If I'm lucky I can drink about 7 pints of Stella, and I always get out drunk by girls.  Its impossible to beat them.  Hence all the worry now by the government to stop women killing themselves with alcohol damage to liver.

I take it Wyzer is American eh?  Probably can manage a pint of weak p*** beer in 10 seconds, it should be easy.  Then again he could have "iron stomach" mutation...

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #543 on: November 27, 2007, 06:22:45 AM »
Gentlemen, gentlemen.  There is no need for fighting.  We are all civilized men here.  I suggest a peace conference to be held at Madame Rosalita's in Salzenmund....... 

Welcome, After such a long and tiring journey, why don't you all go take a dip in the heated pool down in the basement.  After you've relaxed we can start the negotiations........

Whats that Rosalita?  You say our Lustrian exchange students are still using the spawning pool?  Oops!

Well under these circumstances, I suppose that I have an obligation to assume the throne of Averland at least till the next generation of claiments reaches legal age.  It's a thankless job, but sombody has to do  it.

Offline FVC

• Members
« Reply #544 on: November 27, 2007, 06:30:32 AM »
Maybe it's time for a new running gag, Rufas? I don't know about anyone else but I think Madame Rosalita is getting a bit tired. Surely we can have a new joke or two?

Offline Perambulator

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Much Less Dense Than Other Lawyers!
« Reply #545 on: November 27, 2007, 06:32:43 AM »
I, for one, do appreciate Madame Rosalita!    :engel:  That said, I'm not opposed to anything new you come up with too!  :::cheers:::
Quote from: Johan Willhelm
Quote from: Dendo Star
Muppets do not have Hatred!
I bet "Animal" has Frenzy . . .

Offline McKnight

• Members
« Reply #546 on: November 27, 2007, 07:00:09 AM »

True, in my day  :icon_wink: even the UK girls could manage about 6 seconds, but Rufas designed it for Wyzer1 and his nationality - that's why he allowed 10 seconds.

That would be McKnight.....  :closed-eyes:

Some one else ate all the cake .... *Stern look at Rufas*...

Yes indeed. My intelligence agents tell me that Wyzer1 is not an experienced, hardened veteran drinker, so the trial will be most suiting. In order to confirm that he has completed the trial, he will need to record it on video and upload it to youtube.

Offline Douchie

• Members
  • The Army of Eastern Stirland
« Reply #547 on: November 27, 2007, 04:00:25 PM »
A trial by drinking should be easy for anyone!  Or at least anyone born in the UK, as it is in the blood

As an Englishman and a Geordie, I take great offence to this statement.

... Now where is my Brown Ale?

Offline Helborg

• Members
« Reply #548 on: November 27, 2007, 04:11:45 PM »
Gentlemen, gentlemen.  There is need for fighting.  We are all barbaric men here.  I suggest a war to be held in the chaos wastes
Welcome, After such a long and tiring war, why don't you all go take a dip in the lava pool down in the chaos wastes.  After you've relaxed we can start the war........

Whats that Rosalita?  You say our Lustrian exchange students are still using the spawning pool?  Oops!

Well under these circumstances, I suppose that I have an obligation to assume the throne of the chaos wastes at least till the next generation of claiments reaches illegal age.  It's a thankless job, but sombody doesn't have to do  it.

Sorry couldn't resist  :roll:

Sanj
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 04:19:10 PM by Helborg »
i should really pull my trousers up now.  :icon_eek:

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
  • ^My Pic - Stuff I say ->
« Reply #549 on: December 01, 2007, 07:50:04 AM »
I would have thought fine was a good enough description really...

Attractive, smart, fiery :)  Any other adjectives?
For you?  How about: Barely Breathing, Blind, Unconscious, Smashed, Mentally Challenged?  :engel:
Alright Rufas.... Lets get back on track and stop insulting his mother  :engel:

ANYWAYS

Does anyone here (you know, in the Inquisition) have their real army themed around the Inquisition?

I have a small one (its growing...) that I themed around it, and I noticed I always end up using Bretonnian parts to make them look like how I envisioned them

Has anyone else noticed Bretonnian models are perfect for this type of conversion? Particularly the heads...
Long time Wood Elf and Empire player with newly acquired High Elves