home

Author Topic: Dark Stars Game thread IC  (Read 18493 times)

Offline Captain Dob Van Dwi

• The Crazy Canadian
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Stars Game thread IC
« Reply #600 on: September 12, 2017, 04:46:47 PM »
@Xath:

You feel like you have returnd to a time you would rather forget entirely. Your ears pound and you feel yourself shaking slightly. For the first time in a long time, you actullay feel a little frightened. How many more bombs are out there? How many men do they have? All questions you have asked many times before when you were in the Guard. 

@Gankom:

Per check: 91 fail

All you see down your sights is darkness

@DK:

Katie's Tech Use roll: 26 pass

Sometimes you remember why you have a love hate relationship with your job. And looking at the Auspices you can't help but feel some what useless. Though the devices are turning up nothing, you can help but feel you be down there with them. You would have been in the old day...

You gently grip Katies shoulder. It's frustrating being old.

I choose too keep "Old Warhammer" alive with my blood sweat and tears.

It's bad that warhammer might die but it would be a tragedy if it stays dead!

Offline Xathrodox86

• He Who Fights Monsters
    • https://www.facebook.com/michalgorzanski
    • View Profile
    • It always rains in Nuln
« Reply #601 on: September 13, 2017, 01:21:21 PM »
Icarus stumbles, muttering to himself, trying to get a grip. His hand is shaking, the bolt pistol clutched tightly in it, in danger of an early discharge.

[OOP: I'll try to get a grip on myself.]
Check out my wargaming blog "It always rains in Nuln". Reviews, rants and a robust dose of wargaming and RPG fun guaranteed. ;)

http://italwaysrainsinnuln.blogspot.com/

"Dude, that's not funny. Xathrodox would never settle for being a middleman."

Gneisenau

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 13, 2017, 03:22:24 PM »
Desmond puts a hand on Bane's shoulder to help steady him, but he's careful the massive man wont turn on him in his... issue. Still holding his gun at the ready he scans the hallway.

"Come on comrade! We're still in this fight!" He say's to Bane before turning to the others. "Form up men! Lets stay together here."

• The Crazy Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 20, 2017, 08:50:55 PM »
@Everyone:

The House Troopers are still munb from the blast and don't hear their Seneschal's words, nor dose Bane, to wraped up in his own bad memories.

@Gankom:

Petrus breaks the silence

"Well Phobis must have heard that" he remtaks "Desmond I think perhaps with one dead and others fled perhaps we should investigate the room here?" He says pointing at the now bloody entry way. You notice that he seems unaffected by all this. "While catching him is paramount, running in to more of Phobis' traps is not idea."

Petrus scratches his stubbled chin

"Side which I think we are going to need bigger guns"

Your mind drifts back to the armout hulks and you cant help but agree. 

Offline Xathrodox86

• He Who Fights Monsters
    • https://www.facebook.com/michalgorzanski
    • View Profile
    • It always rains in Nuln
« Reply #604 on: September 21, 2017, 01:14:19 PM »
"Right, we shall consolidate, then move on" wheezes Bane, as he shruggs of Desmond's hand. "Follow me" he adresses his men, as he gathers his bearings and enters the, previously boob-trapped room, pistol in one hand and sabre in the other. "Keep it tight and check your corners" he barks to his team.
Check out my wargaming blog "It always rains in Nuln". Reviews, rants and a robust dose of wargaming and RPG fun guaranteed. ;)

http://italwaysrainsinnuln.blogspot.com/

"Dude, that's not funny. Xathrodox would never settle for being a middleman."

Gneisenau

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 21, 2017, 03:14:41 PM »
Desmond nods to Petrus. "Agreed. Keep your eyes out for more traps troops. Tripwires and the like. We don't want any more deaths."

• The Crazy Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 23, 2017, 07:54:06 AM »
@Everyone:

Much to your surprise the samall room is bigger that you expected. Though it still is only 15x15 square.

Though in reality there is only ten feet avaliable as a larget cabinet occupies the far corner. A small cot in the other. Thpigh dirty you can't help but think that it's rather hard to keep clean as Phobis keeps the room tidy. Everything is neatly stacked and out of the way.

Player prompt: Role Perception