home

Author Topic: Army Specific Regiments of Renown  (Read 5509 times)

Offline Forsaken

• Members
  • Long Live the Flagellants
Army Specific Regiments of Renown
« on: June 19, 2011, 05:55:50 AM »
 :biggriin: Hi people good to see you all agin! I have been tinkering with an Idea for Army specific  Regiments of Renown. Kinda like the old dogs of war, but each army would have their own list that can be only bought by that army. It sounds good for making fluff armies. I still need to edit the one I did for the Empire. But I have finished a Skaven list that dose include units that were done In SOC and The Bubonic Court. When I get done I will post the Empire ones I did. Thanks

Why can't I insert attachments? aka the word doc

Offline Forsaken

• Members
Re: Army Specific Regiments of Renown
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 04:33:16 AM »
 :blush:
Hay here are the Empire Regiments of Renown. As you can see most of them are older Empire units that have had little tweeks or warbands from Mordheim. I tried not to make super killer units or units made to kill spacfic targets, like the old Witch Hunter regiment of Renown Rules, thats why I toned them down a bit. In my opinion thet would just give unfair advantages aginst cirtian armies. tat is why I am not big on haveing a wich hunter hero choice that is made to hunt wizards vampires or deamons. No other army has units or heros like that.

Empire Regiments of Renown May Be Bought by Empire armies only

The Reiksguard Rare 0-1
The Reiksguard are the body guard and palace guard of Emperor Karl France. They are chosen from knight of the inner circle of the Reikskights. The Reiksguard fight on foot and are famed throughout the Empire for their tenacity and determination. Many battles in the history of the empire have been saved by the stubborn defense of the Reiksguard. Currently The Reiksguard foot is led by Captain Swartz von Blucher.
Unit Size 10 + Including Standard Bearer Musician and Von Blucher.
Von Blucher
M4 WS5 BS5 S5 T4 W2 I5 A3 LD8
Equipment Full plate armor, shield, pistol, sword of truth -2 to armor save
Special rules: Knight of inner circle +1 Strength already in profile, Stubborn, Tenacious may roll 3 d6 for leadership test and take the two lowest.
Reiksguard
M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Equipment Full plate armor, shield, hand weapon, Banner of Karl France +2 to combat resolution
Special rules Stubborn Tenacious may take leadership test with 3 d6 and take the two lowest.

The Teutogen Guard Rare 0-1
The Teutogen guard is the body guard of Al-Ulric and the temple of the white wolf in Middenheim. The Teutogen Guard is choses from the knight of the inner circle of the Knight of the White wolf and is led by a Seneschal of the White Wolf. The Current Seneschal of the Teutogen Guard is Hans Swartchen. The Teutogen Guard go into battle carrying great two handed war hammers and accompanied by a wolf priest of Ulric.
The Teutogen Guard is 10+ models including a standard bearer Musician Wolf Priest and Hans Swartchen.
Hans Swartchen
M4 WS5 BS3 S5 T4 W2 I5 A3 LD8
Equipment Full Plate Armor Two handed war hammer Counts as 2 Handed weapon, wolf Helm of the Teutogen's +1 to armor save.
Special rules Stubborn First Knight +1 Strength already included in profile.
Wolf Priest of Ulrich
M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T4 W2 A2 LD 8
Equipment Heavy Armor, two handed war hammer, counts as two handed weapon
Special rules Blessing of Ulric makes the Teutogen guard have a magic resistance of 1 while the wolf priest is still alive.
 Prayers of Ulric in the magic phase the wolf priest may attempt to use one of the following prayers on the Teutogen guard.
Battle Howl Remains in play until it is dispelled or the wolf priest attempts to cast another prayer the Teutogen guard may add d3 to their charge move
Destruction every enemy model in base to base contact with the Teutogen guard take a strength 4 hit
Winters chill all enemy models in base to base contact with the Teutogen guard must pass a leadership test or suffer a -1 penalty to hit.
Furry of Ulric the Teutogen guard become immune to fear, terror or panic remains in play until dispel or the wolf priest attempts to cast another Prayer.
Teutogen guard
M4 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W1 A1 LD 8
Equipment Full Plate Armor Two-handed war hammer, counts as 2 handed weapon, standard of the white wolf all missile attacks against the Teutogen guard suffer a -1 penalty to strength.
Special Rules Stubborn

Johan Cheval and his hunting Hounds. Special 0-1
Johan Cheval is a well know hunter in the central empire. He and his hunting Hounds can be heard and seen chasing their quarry throughout the forest of shadows, the great forest and the Drakwald Forest. His feats are song in hunting lodges Throughout Nordland Hochland Middenland, Talabecland and Ostland. Puppies from his prized hunting hound blood lines go for an expensive price and are sought after by many hunters. These sired by is pack leader Brutes are prized most of all.
The Unit size 10 to 20 models including of Johan and Brutes
Johan M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T4 I5 A3 LD 8
War Horse M8 WS3 S3 I3 A1 LD3
Equipment Hunting Spear + 1 Strength, Hunting Horn the unit causes fear whenever it charges, Hawk gives Johan 1 extra S4 WS 3 Attack in combat at Johan’s initiative, light armor
Brutes M7 WS 4 BS0 S4 T3 W1 I3 A2 LD7
Hunting Hound M7 WS3 BS0 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD5
Special rules Johan and his hounds have the following special rules
Fast Cavalry,
 Relentless Chase hounds suffer no movement penalties for moving through wooded terrain and may make 1 free move before the battle.

Hans Jager and the Hochland Border Regiment Troop 0-1
Hans Jager is the captain of the famed Hochland Border regiment a regiment armed with Hochland Long riffles. The snipers of the Border regiment are known through Ostland Hochland and Talabecland for their accuracy and the range they can take down a target. To join the regiment one has to first prove his skill as a marksmen by shooting a Hochland quail in the presents of the Elector Count of Hochland. This test is done at the spring festival every year outside of Hergig.
The unit is made up of 10 + models including Hans Jager and Musician
Hans Jager M4 WS4 BS5 S4 T4 W3 I4 A2 LD 8
Hans is armed with an engineered enhanced Hochland long Riffle see rules in engineering section and light armor hand weapon.
Marksmen, No Penalties for shooting over half range
Riflemen M4 WS3 BS4 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Equipment Light Armor, unmodified Hochland Long Rifle, same rules as a handgun but has a range of 36 inches, and hand weapon.

Sister Lucia the Virtuous and the remaining Sisters of Sigmar Rare 0-1
The Sisters of Sigmar were once a great holy order known throughout the empire for their great mercy and act of healing through herbalism. But before the destruction of Mordheim their popularity began to wane as warrior priest and the Church of Sigmar spoke out against them and deemed them Heretics. Throughout the empire the sisters were hunted by the Which Hunters and warrior priest of Sigmar as well as the peasants they once healed. The only safe Haven for the Sisters of Sigmar was their Monastery in Mordheim. That was centuries ago before the time of Mangus the Pious. When Magnus the Pious became Emperor he had Mordheim burnt to the ground along with the Monastery of the Sisters of Sigmar.
   Now the Sisters of Sigmar are no longer out lawed but still are a small band of holey warriors.  They travel the country side healing the poor and fighting evil where is found. Currently the sisters are lead Sister Lucia the Virtuous, as well as her second in command Sister Scarlet of the Five Arrows and their Auger Sister Valerie the Penitent.
Unite Size 10 to 20 Models including Sister Lucia, Sister Scarlet, and Sister Valeria.
Sister Lucia M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I5 A3 LD10
Equipment Hammers of devotion count as two hand weapons that allow no armor saves.
Sister Scarlet M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A2 LD 10
Equipment Two hand weapons and the Relic of the Blessed Child, Sigmar.
The Relic of the Blessed Child, Sigmar Counts as a Standard witch causes all who fight the sisters to freeze in holy admiration. All units in Base to base contact lose 1 attack during the first round of combat.
Sister Valerie M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A2 LD 10
Equipment Two hand weapons
Special Rules Prayers of Faith, Sigmar’s Blessing, gives the sisters of Sigmar magic resistance of 1 Prayers of faith
Sigmar Heals the sisters of Sigmar may ignore a wound on a roll of a 4+ for that turn
Sigmar Renews the Sisters of Sigmar adds + 1 Attack for that turn
Sigmar Strengthens Sisters of Sigmar have +1 Strength for that turn
Sigmar Fortifies the Sisters of Sigmar have + 1 toughness for that turn
 The Sisters of Sigmar M4 WS 3 BS 3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A1 LD 10
   Equipment two hand weapons
Special rules
Sigmar’s Blessed sisters all the sisters of Sigmar have a 5+ ward save
Blind Faith the Sisters of Sigmar are immune to psychology

Galippie Garibaldi and the Alpine Hunters Special 0-1
   Galippie Garibaldi one of the many famed Tilian Mercenary Captains known throughout the old world. He dreams to one day have a united Tilea and ambition that caused him to be exiled in almost every City State in Tilea except Miragliano. Garibaldi’s expeditions have taken him across the old and new world as well as the Far East. Now with finance and Patronage of Miragliano, who also wants a United Tilea under their rule, he has been given a company of pike men and dullest. Garibaldi and his Hunters of the Alpine have fought in many battles from northern Tilea to Saratosa as well as Estiala and now have been sent to the empire.
 The unite consist of 10+ Models including Garibaldi a standard bearer and musician.
 Garibaldi M4 WS 5 BS5 S4 T4 W2 I5 A3 LD8
Equipment Full Plate Armor, Hand weapon and pistol
Pike men M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Equipment Heavy Armor, Pike and Hand weapon
The Alpine Hunters may include 2 detachments of duelist 5 to 10 models; they follow the same rules for detachments in the Empire army book
Duelist M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Equipment Two hand weapons light armor cloak +1 armor saves in hand to hand combat, throwing weapons
Special rules Skirmish Detachment may parry

Pizzaro’s Lost Legion Same old story Special 0-1
Unit size 10+ including Pizzaro standard and musician
Pizzaro M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I5 A4 LD8
Equipment Heavy armor and sword
Special Rules Estalian Steel All attacks made by Pizzaro are armor Piercing and gains +1 to his armor save
Pike men M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Pike men are armed with hand weapon pike and light armor
May take two crossbowmen detachments as in detachment rules in empire army book
Crossbowmen M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Crossbowmen are armed with Crossbows and light armor

Marksmen of Miragliano Same old Story Troop 0-1
Unit size 10+ including Maxamillian Standard and Musician
Maximillian M4 WS4 BS5 S4 T4 W2 I4 A3 LD8
Armed with Light Armor Crossbow and hand weapon
Marksmen M4 WS3 BS4 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Equipment Light Armor Crossbows and hand weapon

Helena von Oston and the Sylvania Dragon Company Special 0-1
Helena Von Oston has gone by many names and personas in her long life. But one thing is always the same, she is a vampire hunter. Her current persona is that of a which hunter who recruited a band of Sylvania Soldiers to help rid the world of this evil presence. But in realty she hold a dark secret, she herself is infected with the curse of undeath. She at one time was a master thief and assassin and was unwillingly turned halfway into a vampire. And for countless centuries has hunted her quarry in Mordheim she was known as the assassin Marnianna Chevaux. After Magnus the Pious had the City destroyed she fled and once again started a new persona for herself. Since then she has wondered the old world avoiding warrior priest and real which hunters, trying to settle her vendetta.
The Dragon Company Consist of Helena and 10 + spearmen including a standard and musician.
Helena M6 WS6 BS4 S5 T4 W2 I7 A3 LD9
Equipment Light Armor, Two Hand Weapons, Crossbow, poisoned attacks
Special Rules Hates Vampires, Always Strikes first against vampires
Dragon Company M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD7
Equipment Light armor, Shield, Spear
Special Rules from Sylvania, Helena and the Dragon Company are immune to fear and terror.

Johann and Wilhelm the Witch Hunters Same old Story
Unite Size Johann and Wilhelm
Johann M4 WS 5 BS5 S4 T4 W2 I4 A3 LD9
Equipment Brace of pistols hand weapon Stake of Sigmar, light armor
Stake of Sigmar counts as a hand weapon that gives Johann +2 Strength
Blessed weapons all hand to hand combat attacks count as magical
Swordsmen Johann can parry
Wilhelm M4 WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I4 A2 LD9
Equipment Holy Staff counts as a two handed magical weapon that can parry and all attacks count as poisoned
Special Blessing of Sigmar magic resistance 2 5+ ward save for Johann and Wilhelm
Righteous Furry Wilhelm is a worrier priest so follows the rules for righteous furry
Johann and Wilhelm are immune to psychology

Gotrek Garrison and Felix Jager same story for the last 20 some years
Unit Size Gotrek and Felix Snorri Nose Biter may be added for + points
May be hired by Empire and Dwarf armies
Gotrek
M3 WS8 BS3 S5 T5 W3 I5 A5 LD10
Equipment Gotrek's rune axe
Gotrek’s Rune axe has the following Runes
Rune of Striking +1 WS already in profile
Rune of Cleaving +1 Strength already in profile
 Master Rune of Swiftness Always Strikes First
Master Rune of Might strength is doubled against and model with toughness of 5 or more
Special rules frenzy attack already in profile, hates green skins, and slayer
Killing blow Gotrek has the killing blow ability
Death Blow if Gotrek is killed he will then make all of his attacks before he dies even he had already attacked that turn
Felix Jaeger
M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I5 A3 LD8
Equipment light armor wyrm slayer sword as in empire army book
Special rules Gotrek’s Fate Felix and Gotrek have a 4+ ward save and magic resistance 2
Fight together Gotrek and Felix will always fight together in a skirmishing unit and cannot join any other unit and cannot be joined by other characters.
   Snorri Nosebitter may join Gotrek and Felix for + points
   Snorri Nose Bitter M3 WS6 BS3 S4 T5 W2 I2 A4 LD 10
   Special Rules Slayer Weapons, Slayer Hate greenskins
   Look Snorri Trolls If Snorri Nosebitter is included with Gotrek and Felix they may make a free move straight forward before battle.

Offline Athiuen

• Members
  • The Old World
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 04:43:07 AM »
The Marksmen of Miragliano also ignore the shooting penalty for long range.

Edit: Also it's Karl Franz, not Karl France.
He's not the King of France, (Louen Leoncoeur is?), and who would want to be?.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:46:30 AM by Athiuen »
Quote from: warhammerlord_soth
No beer was wasted.
They fired at a can of Heineken.
The end is Neigh!
Quote from: Swan-of-War
Curse you clearly-written rules!

Offline Forsaken

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 06:50:11 AM »