home

Author Topic: Mercenary army of de Chauvier  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Dihenydd

• Members
  • Back on Hiatus
Mercenary army of de Chauvier
« on: August 21, 2005, 04:28:43 AM »
Hey guys

Its been real swell, I can't believe we pulled that one out of the hat.  I knew I would have a good Saturday, I've never lost to Ryan's Dwarfs, but he's getting better!  All told I think I've had 10 or so results to help Stirland's cause, I think my over-all record then since the campaign began was 10-5, which is pretty good for me!  More likely its my calvary list.  I love this army!  I'm still getting used to the possiblities, having 4 fast calvary units sure gives opponents that glassy eyed stare fast.

Anyway, I won't have time in the next 2 weeks to play and Sept 1 I'm off to the UK for the month so that pretty much means its over for me.  Good luck and give those Ulricans a beating in my name!!

Rik
Sometimes the "Old Ones" just need to leave.....

Offline towishimp

• Members
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 02:43:22 PM »
Will do!  Thanks for the help.
One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often. -- Erich Fromm

Offline PygmyHippo

• The Old Ones
  • Members
  • Washington, DC, U.S.A.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 01:47:05 PM »
Thanks for all the support.  Have a great time.

Marcus

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 06:33:08 PM »
I am pleased to hear your list workes out that well, and I wish you good luck with it in the future :) .
Having said that, thank you for all the support, and we shall remember you whenever our Knights crash into the foul Ulricians! :twisted:
At any rate, have a good time in England  :) .
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!