home

Author Topic: A brand new day, a brand new look to Bugman's Brewery  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Bugman

• Lead Dwarf Engineer
  • Lead Dwarf Engineer
  • Members
A brand new day, a brand new look to Bugman's Brewery
« on: April 25, 2005, 01:19:31 PM »
Hello All,

Well this update has been over a year in coming. It’s taken me this long due to house moves of 300 miles, getting engaged, and then not having an internet connection, buying a new house, you know, run of the mill usual every day things!

Well what have I done? Well there is a "Library" section. All the articles are now there, and more can be added at any time, by you! We have a new mines "Links" section, again new links can be added any time, by you!

Another new feature is the "Gallery". Long suffering painters have no need to fear any more, they can now upload pictures of there paintings to their hearts content.

Not forgetting the "The Forge". The place to go if you want to find the latest Dwarf downloads and Q&A

One last thing, go and look at www.bugmansbrewery.com (you will be very happy :-) )

New Staff
I am bringing on board Queek. Starting off on WPS as the know it all for rules, Queek has now defined himself as the person to ask about rules. He will be running the new Q&A section

I am also bringing onboard SOF, or also know as Orion Houle. Desinger of the DOW update, i always promised him a home at the forum, and now he has one.

Words of thanks
A word of thanks must go to the following people:
  • My long suffering Fiancee: She has put up with me doing constant hours on the computer and at times, getting rather mad with it. There is no one i would rather be with then her
  • Forum users - well it you guys who drive this site, without it, no one would hear about the brewery, visit it or ever use it.
  • Forum Administrators Jan Petroc and Sander Tjissen, both stouty dwarfs and my thanks for looking after the brewery
  • Forum Brewery Staff, u know who you are and what you have done, many thanks
  • A final thanks goes to grutch, aka Johnny P. Van Zelm. He has designed all these graphics, including the ones seen over on the portal as well; the brewery has never looked so good!
  • [/list:u]

I must go now, I have a lawn to mow, goblins to kill and some chaos has appeared on the horizon!

May your tankard never be empty!

Bugman
http://Http://www.bugmansbrewery.com - The oldest, largest &  most informative Dwarf Website in the old world

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 12:48:58 AM »
Looks Great!!!
 :-D  :-D  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

(by the way I’ve fixed that pesky spelling for you :wink: )
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline boris

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 08:12:15 PM »
that looks brilliant congratulations, i am gunna start visiting more often
for the first and best ogre kingdoms website go to
www.ogrestronghold.com