home

Author Topic: Kill Team - or new Rogue Trader  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
Kill Team - or new Rogue Trader
« on: May 11, 2018, 01:50:00 AM »
There's some leaked pictures of what's apparently the new Kill Team boxed set. Nurgle Vs Rogue Trader Retinue.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 09:47:15 AM by Midaski »

Offline Rowsdower

• Members
  • Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
Re: Kill Team
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 04:32:01 AM »
Is there any word as to who the new minis are? I mean, obviously some are chaos trolls and others obvious nurgle followers but who are those Flash Gordon esque dudes on the lower right?

Offline Oxycutor

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 09:04:16 AM »
There was a video GW put out last night to say this is Rogue Trader: Skirmish Combat in the 41st Millenium.   I think it may well be a separate product to the new Kill Team.

Offline Xathrodox86

• Members
  • He Who Fights Monsters
    • https://www.facebook.com/michalgorzanski
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 01:19:42 PM »
Rogue Traders are awesome, easily being one of my favorite pieces of 40K's lore. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Check out my wargaming blog "It always rains in Nuln". Reviews, rants and a robust dose of wargaming and RPG fun guaranteed. ;)

http://italwaysrainsinnuln.blogspot.com/

"Dude, that's not funny. Xathrodox would never settle for being a middleman."

Gneisenau

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 02:28:28 PM »
There was a video GW put out last night to say this is Rogue Trader: Skirmish Combat in the 41st Millenium.   I think it may well be a separate product to the new Kill Team.

Your right it seems to be a separate box game. The first thread I found it in everyone thought it was kill team, but now with the video out it looks like a separate game called Rogue Trader.

I like the looks of the models so far. My buddy plays Nurgle stuff so any set I can split seems good to me.

Offline Rowsdower

• Members
  • Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 04:23:48 AM »
Looks like a nice range of minis in the game. The chairs and ledgers are a nice touch. The detail looks incredible